Beyblade Burst Spirit (Character Contest Over, Winners Announced)

(Oct. 07, 2019  12:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So, this story is connected to TAOR, but I didn’t finish TAOR. And I miss TAOR. Plus, this isn’t the sequel to TAOR I was planning or wanting. So, I think this story is done. I’d also like to get this thread locked, not closed. You may still post here while it’s unlocked.

CheetoBlader has just posted a startling post! His story is coming to an end! Will he make a new one, or will we never see him write again? Only time will tell!
(Oct. 07, 2019  12:39 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2019  12:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So, this story is connected to TAOR, but I didn’t finish TAOR. And I miss TAOR. Plus, this isn’t the sequel to TAOR I was planning or wanting. So, I think this story is done. I’d also like to get this thread locked, not closed. You may still post here while it’s unlocked.

CheetoBlader has just posted a startling post! His story is coming to an end! Will he make a new one, or will we never see him write again? Only time will tell!
Lol, I’m going back to The Adventures Of Roan Smile.
(Oct. 07, 2019  12:48 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2019  12:39 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: CheetoBlader has just posted a startling post! His story is coming to an end! Will he make a new one, or will we never see him write again? Only time will tell!
Lol, I’m going back to The Adventures Of Roan Smile.

Good. I couldn't imagine not being able to read top of the line chapters.
(Oct. 07, 2019  1:04 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2019  12:48 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Lol, I’m going back to The Adventures Of Roan Smile.

Good. I couldn't imagine not being able to read top of the line chapters.
I thought those chapters were @“Sir Saitama”’s?
(Oct. 07, 2019  1:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2019  1:04 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Good. I couldn't imagine not being able to read top of the line chapters.
I thought those chapters were @“Sir Saitama”’s?

A lot of people make top of the line chapters. Sir Saitama is one of them.
(Oct. 07, 2019  1:17 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2019  1:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I thought those chapters were @“Sir Saitama”’s?

A lot of people make top of the line chapters. Sir Saitama is one of them.

Fair enough.
Roan’s story continues! Stay tuned!
(Oct. 07, 2019  1:57 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Roan’s story continues! Stay tuned!

I’ll work on it this week Smile.
(Oct. 07, 2019  2:03 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2019  1:57 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Roan’s story continues! Stay tuned!

I’ll work on it this week Smile.

That's great! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Oh man, I really enjoyed Beyblade Burst Spirit. But I'm looking forward to seeing Roan return!
oof I wish Beyblade burst spirt would still go on but hey it was fun when it lasted
(Oct. 11, 2019  1:07 AM)Stormwatch Wrote: oof I wish Beyblade burst spirt would still go on but hey it was fun when it lasted

There’s still my other story!
merp i wanted to see the pizza or at least read the pizza
Character Development: A
Diologue: A-
Grammar: A+
Exciting moments: B+
Chapter Length: A+
Story Juiciness: A

Opinion: After skimming through the chapters, I found this very funny and exciting. Moments has their gripping parts and funny parts. There was a great ammount of character development and no filler. I am giving this a 91.

Overall score: 91
Everyone f in the chat for BEyblade burst spirit while its still unlocked
(Apr. 30, 2020  4:59 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Idk about this

What do you mean?
very nice!
Um… I might start writing this again, and I might take requests so… yeah. Still a maybe though
(Jul. 12, 2020  8:07 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Um… I might start writing this again, and I might take requests so… yeah. Still a maybe though

I sent you a PM about this.
I’ll probably start getting the plot details ready tomorrow
Can't wait to see what new ideas you have for beyblade burst spirit
yeah this is a really good beyblade story