Beyblade Burst Spirit (Character Contest Over, Winners Announced)

(Mar. 09, 2021  6:12 AM) Wrote: Alright so if my dreaded enemy of schoolwork and I can cooperate I plan to do some more writing for this, whether it be chapters or planning for the second part.

Also character contest because I need another character for the second part, I’ll only be accepting one, and it’ll be which character I think will fit best in the story.

Template:
Name:
Personality:

Bey Template:
Name:
Parts and part descriptions:
Special moves (at least 2) and special move descriptions:

Deadline is the 20th of March because why not, good luck everyone

Name: Alexis Belnades
Sexuality: gay
Appearance: wears a black dress with red highlights, has orange curly hair.
Personality: mysterious and vicious

Bey:
Name: Chaos Ra 00’ shield Thrust (left spinning balance type)
Parts:
Special moves: based on the clicks

First awakening: first click
Eye of Ra: second click
Ra’s awakening: third click
Earth’s barrier: 4th click
Rebirth: 5th click

If there’s something you don’t understand tell me.
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Alright so if my dreaded enemy of schoolwork and I can cooperate I plan to do some more writing for this, whether it be chapters or planning for the second part.

Also character contest because I need another character for the second part, I’ll only be accepting one, and it’ll be which character I think will fit best in the story.

Character Template:
Name:
Personality:

Bey Template:
Name:

Aito Kurenai
Regular
Male
Average Height, dark brown eyes unlike older brother turquoise in resonance, ripped jeans, faded black t-shirt with white skull on it, ratty hoodie, long messy hair (black with white streak)
Smart, always looks bored (like Free) and otherwise is like a copy of Shu.

Ghost Aeneas 10 Xtend+
Balance
Left Spin

Ghost Reap: spins so fast almost invisible and then attacks
Ghost Drain: it's right there in the name
Ghost Whip: strikes with one blade in bursting hit
Hyper Flux
Phantom Dive: jumps into the air and falls on top of it's opponent
Float Lauch: In stamina mode it can literally float over stadium when launched and then dives (see above)
Absorb Crush: like Fafnir's Absorb Break
Upper Launch
Black with a sparking chip which looks like GT achilles (not infinite) but black and white, driver is black, when eyes glow they glow turquoise and in resonance it's aura is also turquoise with black and purple highlights.
Hoo boi, i hope i am not late

Name: Yujima Tsukasa

Sexuality: Bi-romantic, Asexual.

Bey: Despair Banshee Yell Drift 4D

Personality: Yujima is kind and caring towards others and find it difficult to say 'no' when someone asks him to do something - even if that 'something' discomforts him -. He is rather sensitive and cries a bit too easily, and he's quite shy too. He was not very well raised by his parents and was given out to a foster house(?) when he was 9. Let's say he's not very much loved by his parents. He's afraid of dogs and bugs freak him out.

Appearance: Yujima has a very pale skin complexion and a thin layer of eyebags can be constantly seen. He has a petite build and is quite short. He wears a black short-sleeved T-shirt and a dark purple cardigan along with a dark purple scarf that covers his whole neck and chin, but still shows his mouth. He wears black tights with a few straps of belt on the thigh and hip area. He wears a pair of black shoes with tones of purple

Special Moves:

Banshee's Scream: A move done by shooting Banshee with full force onto the stadium. The friction between Banshee's performance tip and stadium generates a loud, shriek-like noise and a high-pitched soundwave that reduces opponent's Bey stability. A risky move to perform because it may do minor damages to Banshee's performance tip.

Despair Pressure: Banshee changes its upper layer's position, not only buffing it's defense but then it races towards the foe with full force and a high speed. Banshee forces the upper part of the foe's Bey to be pressured down towards the stadium. Makes foe burst within seconds. (Similar to Z-Achilles' ZBuster.)

Last Resort: Buffs Banshee's defense.

Quotes:

"Me...me and Banshee will make you listen to the screams of hell!"

"The...dark...? It scares me. You never know what's inside of it."

"What? O-oh sure, I will help you, um, with that."

"Dogs...? Well I prefer cats...But a dog is alright too! Really! I'm not scared of them!"

Modeled after the Banshee from Irish/Celtic mythology, though I planned it's BitBeast to be a dragon instead of a humanoid spirit because I'm not so good at drawing Humanoid BitBeasts.
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Alright so if my dreaded enemy of schoolwork and I can cooperate I plan to do some more writing for this, whether it be chapters or planning for the second part.

Character Template:
Name:
Personality:

Bey Template:
Name:

Sure, let's give this a go.

Name: Droite Vireir
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Droite is a teenage boy of average height, with fair skin, ocean-blue hair and vibrant mint green eyes. His usual attire consists of a white vest, a green sports jacket with white trimmings on the collar and sleeves, dark blue pants, green & blue sneakers, and a golden hairpin which he uses to keep his bangs from falling all over his face.
Personality: Droite is a kind, lighthearted person who always loves a good game. He's pretty clever and calm, and usually takes everything at his own pace. However, he has a tendency to forget important details and is somewhat emotionally dense, which ticks off many people. Despite that, he's still a fairly friendly and likeable person, and someone you can count on to stay by your side at a time of need.
Droite also has a subconscious habit of brushing his bangs aside even when they're not in his field of vision, and hates anything remotely warm.

Bey Name: Verdant Daedalus Swift 5A (VrDd.Sw 5A)
Sparking Chip - Daedalus: Daedalus is a right-spinning Sparking Chip with the insignia of a dragon head representing the Layer's namesake: Daedalus, the father of Icarus and creator of the Labyrinth in Greek Mythology. The dragon head on the chip is mainly metallic, which gives it a slight boost in weight.
Ring - Verdant: Verdant is a right-spinning ring that features a wide, almost round and smooth edge only interrupted by shallow bumps, akin to the Air Knight Energy Layer. What differentiates it from said layer, however, is the five blades on the edge of the layer, which gives Verdant a more aggressive shape suited for Attack Combinations.
Chassis - 5A: 5A, or 5-Attack, is a right-spinning Double Chassis that is pentagonal in shape like the Meteor Disc Frame, but has a smoother underside like the Star frame, granting it acceptable Attack Potential and decent Life-After-Death. As such, while not particularly aggressive, the 5A Chassis works well enough with Attack Combinations while also reserving Stamina.
Driver - Swift: Swift is an Attack-type Driver featuring a low, flat rubber tip with a circular depression in the center akin to Xtreme and sitting at the standard height, but with a slightly smaller diameter. It also features an automatic tip-change gimmick somewhat similar to Reboot, where the drop in centrifugal force later in battle retracts two tabs along with the rubber tip, creating contact with a free-spinning POM dish like that of Eternal, which in theory gives it a small speed boost and recovers stamina.

Special Moves:
1- Soaring Flight: At the start of the battle, Verdant Daedalus spins around the stadium at a high speed and catches onto the Tornado Ridge, then it uses the spaces in its ring and the air resistance around it to propel itself upwards and attack the opponent from above.
2- Verdant Slash: Daedalus slashes the opponent repeatedly with its five blades, then spins around it at high speeds and delivers a final attack before speeding away.
3- Verdant Flyer: Daedalus uses the spaces in the Verdant ring and the force of an opponent's attack to jump up and hover above the stadium, descending slowly due to the generated air current.
4- Swift Rejuvenation: The Swift Driver's gimmick activates, where its two tabs retract and the free-spinning dish makes contact with the stadium, giving Daedalus a last-second speed boost and recovering its Stamina.

U probably already know what I modeled the Bey after, no?
(I literally mentioned it in a paragraph)
(Mar. 09, 2021  12:08 PM)PinkRose Wrote: U probably already know what I modeled the Bey after, no?

Air Knight?
(Mar. 09, 2021  12:59 PM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  12:08 PM)PinkRose Wrote: U probably already know what I modeled the Bey after, no?

Air Knight?

Of course. I mean, it's really really obvious.
(What can I say, I always loved Air Knight's flying gimmick)
Name: Marcus Cross
Height: 172.72 (5'8ft.)
Weight: 119.05lbs (54kg)
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Blue

Appearance:
Marcus is a somewhat tall person (for his age) with silver hair that's combed upwards, blue eyes and a fair skin complexion. He naturally wears a black sweater underneath a blue flannel shirt with short sleeves in order to reveal the sleeves of the sweater, black tattered jeans with a black belt and a chain on the right pocket and blue mid-top sneakers with somewhat loose tongues. When he activates his Resonance, his eyes glow blue and blue flames appear to be coming out the side of his mouth in a similar manner to Mega Charizard X from Pokémon.

Personality:
Marcus is a cheerful, carefree and somewhat cocky person who likes to make fun of his opponents within battles, especially those with strong ones in order to toy with them. Despite the cockiness he displays, he still tries to find information from his opponents and discover their weaknesses and strengths so he can use them to his advantage and also knows when to get serious within battles too. If he works in teams or pairs he tends to lighten up everyone's mood and make everyone happier so that they may be able to work better and achieve his goal of 'winning battles happily'.

Beyblade Name:
-Phantom Mephistopheles Quartzite 3S
Beyblade Type:
-Stamina-type
Spin Direction:
-Counter Clockwise/Left-spin

Parts:
Ring - Phantom:
Phantom is a Left-spinning Ring that features a smooth, circular perimeter separated into two segments and is also covered in PolyOxyMethylene (POM) in order to reduce contact friction with the opponent. Another gimmick is that it features miniature vents that lead both directions (to the side and downwards) in order to decrease drag and make it spin faster as well as give it more downforce to be more stable. And the final gimmick is that in high spin speeds the ring made of POM is pushed inwards in a similar manner to Geist Fafnir in order to increase CWD/IWD and when the Bey loses stamina, the ring is pushed outwards to create a Bound Defense and increase OWD to some degree.
Sparking Chip - Mephistopheles:
Mephistopheles is a dual-spinning Sparking Chip that features a demonic face with long horns and jagged teeth as a motif that's made of metal. The demonic face represents its namesake, Mephistopheles which is a demon in German folklore specifically in the story of Johann Georg Faust where Faust makes a deal with the Devil at the price of his soul and Mephistopheles acted as the Devil's agent within the story.
Chassis - 3S:
3-Stamina or also known as 3S is a Dual-Layer Chassis that can be able to accommodate combos of both spin directions as a dual-spinning Chassis. It features a circular perimeter that's sloped upward with a free-spinning ring on it similar to 2B's Defense Mode in order to parry oncoming attacks from opponents and increase LAD to some degree. It features 4 moderately strong teeth on it.
Performance Tip - Quartzite:
Quartzite is Stamina-type Driver that features a cone tip made of plastic surrounded by a free-spinning Ring made of POM with teeth to stop spinning when compressed similar to Absorb when its spring is compressed and is slightly wider than Zone+Z's tip. It is supported by a spring that when compressed, increases its Burst Resistance in a similar manner to Power and also reveals a Hole Flat like with Absorb when compressed which causes it to act more aggressively.

Special Moves:
Phantom Spin:
-A dark blue fog surrounds Mephistopheles, causing Mephistopheles to be impervious to damage and have opponents just phase through it when they attack it which leaves Mephistopheles unharmed.
Phantom Quartz:
-The spring on the Quartzite Driver is compressed causing several afterimages of Mephistopheles to appear and have the real one teleport behind the opponent immediately. This can be done in rapid succession.
Phantom Quartz - End:
-The Spring on the Quartzite Driver is compressed, causing it to increase its speed and create multiple clones of Mephistopheles for it to appear and attack its opponent with a barrage of strong attacks before all the clones attack all at once and crush the opponent.
sooo, CheetoBlader when will the winners be announced?
Srry, just really excited!
(Mar. 11, 2021  5:29 AM)GhostFox Wrote: sooo, CheetoBlader when will the winners be announced?
Srry, just really excited!

I said in the guideline post for this contest.
shadow man:
hes in the backround
no one knows anything bout this guy
he's not even in the story
only art
CheetoBlader, Name: Ryujin Shirozaga Dragonblood
Sexuality: He is not attracted to any other person.
Appearance: Red hair, trimmed with Dark Blue. Eye color is sea-green. Ryujin wears a green cloak, with the insignia of a dark dragon swallowing the sun embed on the back of his cloak. He wears dark-green and dark blue trousers with it.

Personality: Determined, strong-willed, and introverted.

Name: Nether Zyrelrog 4b Darkverse SPX
Superking Chip: Nether
Description of Superking Chip: All Dark Black, with Red Crossing lines, which meet in one point, and when the point gets pressured, the Superking Chip releases Three wicked blades, which are meant to unbalance the opponent. The Superking Chip also has other features. For example, when an opponent bey strikes the Nether Zyrelrog relentlessly, the energy from the Superking Chip releases, causing a huge combustion, and that combustion helps Nether Zyrelrog to gain attack position again.
Ring: Zyrelrog
Ring Description: All black, with Darkish Green lines across it. When the ring gets hit, the bey itself turns into Beast Mode, which causes the Darkish Green lines to shift, and when they swift, they merge with the Ring, extending the attack power to an insane level.
The Ring’s bottom has Dark Blue shading, which looks cool.
Forge Disk: 4b Darkverse
Forge Disk Description: The drafting is wickedly sharp, meant to rag opponent beys. The forge disk has defense power, which gives support to the whole beyblade, when under extreme attack pressure. It has three spaces, which is closed when the bey goes into Combustion Mode. The spaces closed gives the bey powerful defense.

Performance Tip: SPX
Description of Performance Tip: This performance tip is jagged, meant to be inhumanly fast in battles. This performance tip has three modes.
Combustion Mode- Boost Mode changes the bey’s function and gains powerful defense, defense powerful enough to resist special moves. The tip moves inward, making the bey still and stuck in the ground, which makes the bey almost invulnerable in battles.
Beast Mode- The Tip launches into its highest level, as the Ring supports it with attack power. The tip becomes even more jagged, giving it sliding features.
Apex Mode- Apex Mode sheds the tip, and a sharp inner tip emerges. The features of this mode are mysterious, known to only be used in serious circumstances, because Apex Mode can innately destroy the bey’s functions.

Nether Dissolution- Zyrelrog soars into the sky, causing nether energy to converge and blast, which dissipates the opponent bey.
Nether Claw Blitz- Zyrelrog uses its speed to speed blitz attack the opponent with its claw
Nature Annihilation- Zyrelrog converges nether energy and releases it, which destroys nature. In the middle of the process, Zyrelrog ravages the land, tearing it apart.
Apex Razing Upper- This is a stronger version of Raging Upper, with Nether energy, to raze the opponent bey. The Superking Chip releases the blades, and Zyrelrog, with the blades, uppercuts the opponent bey. Zyrelrog also changes into Apex Mode. This move is only used for serious and dangerous circumstances. (razing means to completely destroy something)
CheetoBlader you said you would post YESTERDAY! what happened?
(Mar. 21, 2021  3:04 PM)GhostFox Wrote: CheetoBlader you said you would post YESTERDAY! what happened?

Could you legit stop bothering me please. I haven’t forgotten, I’m just making a careful decision.
(Mar. 21, 2021  3:04 PM)GhostFox Wrote: CheetoBlader you said you would post YESTERDAY! what happened?

skip to 3:16
Sorry this is kinda late, but I have selected @tenma ‘s character, Yujima Tsukasa as the winner. There were some other close choices, but Yujima stood out to me the most. I will probably open up character contests and submissions later again, but for now this is it.

Thank you for your submissions everyone, will work on chapter two or plan for part two soon
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Sorry this is kinda late, but I have selected @tenma ‘s character, Yujima Tsukasa as the winner. There were some other close choices, but Yujima stood out to me the most. I will probably open up character contests and submissions later again, but for now this is it.

Thank you for your submissions everyone, will work on chapter two or plan for part two soon
Gg Tenma!
Now let’s see where this is going..
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Sorry this is kinda late, but I have selected @tenma ‘s character, Yujima Tsukasa as the winner. There were some other close choices, but Yujima stood out to me the most. I will probably open up character contests and submissions later again, but for now this is it.

woah! I'm surprised that I won, everyone's character just sounded better than mine honestly so I didn't really expect much haha.

Thanks very much! I'm looking forward for the fic Smile