Beyblade Burst Spirit (Character Contest Over, Winners Announced)

(Oct. 12, 2020  12:59 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  12:49 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Well why I think it goes with the theme is because this beyblade is just a spirit. The owner of the beyblade is a projection made by the beyblade.

But these are the names of the beyblade that I thought of you can choose which one you like the best. But each name has a different version of the origins of it and has its own parts that goes with the character.

Here are the names:
. golden freddy
. withered golden Freddy
. shadow freddy
. phantom golden freddy
. phantom shadow freddy
. nightmare fredbear
. nightmare
. Fredbear
. Dreadbear
. Frostbear
Yeah, I’m not including FNaF in my story but thanks for taking the time to post here.

Rip alright then
If anyone wants to rate this, or can rate this, please do :3
Will this fanfic is good so far I will give it 9/10. also are you accepting characters?
(Oct. 15, 2020  6:39 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: If anyone wants to rate this, or can rate this, please do :3

Grammer:10/10

Understandble:7/10

Format:10/10

so in conclusion:9/10
(Oct. 15, 2020  9:09 PM)kai edits Wrote: Will this fanfic is good so far I will give it 9/10. also are you accepting characters?

Yes, but they are not guaranteed to be in, and they’d be in later in the story. And it’s characters in DMs. I have two slots open.
(Oct. 15, 2020  9:19 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  9:09 PM)kai edits Wrote: Will this fanfic is good so far I will give it 9/10. also are you accepting characters?

Yes, but they are not guaranteed to be in, and they’d be in later in the story. And it’s characters in DMs. I have two slots open.

Oh right I will send you a pm in a few minutes lol because of me making a bio
Just small updates, I have a weekly update schedule set, so I’ll try to be good at following it. Second thing is that I sometimes have little things in my bio to get story parts of this :3
Bro I just want to read more of your fanfic. I am hyped to see what happens
Okie, I still have character requests open, but they close in about two weeks, so try to get them in :3

And also I probably won’t open character requests again for a looooong while after this, so uh, yeah might wanna get them in
Chapter two’s release will be delayed due to a writing project from school.
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:59 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Okie, I still have character requests open, but they close in about two weeks, so try to get them in :3

And also I probably won’t open character requests again for a looooong while after this, so uh, yeah might wanna get them in

Uh, can Forrest be in it?
Character requests are only open for another six days. Please submit them in PMs :3
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:35 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Character requests are only open for another six days. Please submit them in PMs :3

Do you need a detailed description of the character?
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:35 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Character requests are only open for another six days. Please submit them in PMs :3

Do you need a detailed description of the character?

Sorta. Doesn’t need to be too detailed, but a general idea. Basically personality, Bey and moves, and appearance.
(Oct. 26, 2020  5:38 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Do you need a detailed description of the character?

Sorta. Doesn’t need to be too detailed, but a general idea. Basically personality, Bey and moves, and appearance.
Oof, i pm'ed everything but personality and appearance.
It would be cool if my character was a major antagonist but Its alright if he's just a minor character
One day left! Please submit your characters.

Sorry for the lack of chapters, schoolwork has been in the way, but I’ll try to get a lot of it out of the way this weekend and possibly have a chapter out in the near future.
Alright so if my dreaded enemy of schoolwork and I can cooperate I plan to do some more writing for this, whether it be chapters or planning for the second part.

Also character contest because I need another character for the second part, I’ll only be accepting one, and it’ll be which character I think will fit best in the story.

Character Template:
Name:
Personality:

Bey Template:
Name:
Parts and part descriptions:
Special moves (at least 2) and special move descriptions:

Deadline is the 20th of March because why not, good luck everyone
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:14 AM)GhostFox Wrote: what do you mean by template?
…A template. Google ‘template definition’ to find your answer
Dictionary
Search for a word
template
/ˈtɛmpleɪt,ˈtɛmplət/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Mechanics
Computing
Biochemistry
Building
noun
a shaped piece of rigid material used as a pattern for processes such as cutting out, shaping, or drilling.
a timber or plate used to distribute the weight in a wall or under a support.
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:16 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Dictionary
Search for a word
template
/ˈtɛmpleɪt,ˈtɛmplət/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Mechanics
Computing
Biochemistry
Building
noun
a shaped piece of rigid material used as a pattern for processes such as cutting out, shaping, or drilling.
I- no, just no. Don’t post it here, do your own research on the word.
ok so ill assume you mean their backstory so.......

(Mar. 09, 2021  6:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:16 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Dictionary
Search for a word
template
/ˈtɛmpleɪt,ˈtɛmplət/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Mechanics
Computing
Biochemistry
Building
noun
I- no, just no. Don’t post it here, do your own research on the word.

ok?
Ill just do what i think whati think i should do and try mybest.
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:21 AM)GhostFox Wrote: ok so ill assume you mean their backstory so.......

(Mar. 09, 2021  6:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I- no, just no. Don’t post it here, do your own research on the word.

ok?
Ill just do what i think whati think i should do and try mybest.

No, don’t assume anything, especially not now. You’re just guessing. A template is a thing to go off of, so when I gave a list of things to answer under ‘character template’ and ‘bey template’ that’s what you answer.