[Selling]  BEYBLADE BURST GT (DIRECT FROM JAPAN) Zankye's Market

Just letting you know that this thread has been unactive for almost 8 months, so you response is unnecessary.. Also Deceased Crab has stepped away from the moderating team. To be honest, I suggest that you leave this thread alone unless the creator of the thread comments.
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:14 AM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Just letting you know that this thread has been unactive for almost 8 months, so you response is unnecessary.. Also Deceased Crab has stepped away from the moderating team. To be honest, I suggest that you leave this thread alone unless the creator of the thread comments.

ChoZBurstBlader wdym he left the moderating team?

(Mar. 16, 2020  2:12 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  2:10 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: 2019!? But it’s like at the top of bey market place

Okay, look. You need better attention to detail.

The THREAD is at the top of Beymarket. But the post itself? The date on that post I made? It's in the upper right corner of my post. Go and read that date.

Now. Reiterating: DO NOT RESPOND TO POSTS FROM A YEAR AGO IN A NON-REGIONAL THREAD.

If you still don't understand, then just stop posting until you do.
DeceasedCrab I hate how you take stuff so seriously it gets really annoying, and whenever you post you act like that teacher's pet that takes everything too seriously, It gets annoying.