BEYBLADE 101 @ BND! - What should we cover?

It's time for me to start going over the programming for our BEYBLADE 101 course for BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!. I am wondering what you guys think I should cover.
Just off the top of my head:

- Beyblade's Past
- Basic rules
- Components of a Beyblade (AR, WD, RC, Launcher, Grips etc)
- Launching Techniques
- Stadiums
- Combo types
- Synergy/Harmony in Beyblade (ex. 10bBistool and why it's amazing)
- Plastic vs. HMS, what are the differences?
- Beyblade's Future

Not sure if you'd want to do all of these, but yeah, here's some general ideas.
I think you've covered pretty much everything. Just make sure combo types elaborates on major "categories" of combos.

Oh, and how to look out for good parts.
Yes, Kei, your suggestions are very comprehensive. Smile
You definitely have to go over the waterfall.

Maybe talk about why beyblade died out the way did (Hasbro's mistakes). Inform them about beyblade's comeback and encourage people to write to Hasbro about better management if they bring it back.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:You definitely have to go over the waterfall.

Maybe talk about why beyblade died out the way did (Hasbro's mistakes). Inform them about beyblade's comeback and encourage people to write to Hasbro about better management if they bring it back.

Hahaha, I was actually thinking about putting that.

That sounds like a good idea, but how long is this thing going to be exactly?
We'll play it by ear. It's directly before the tournament, though, so there will be time built in for practice battles.
Leave some time at the end to take any questions, comments, etc. Joyful_2
i think you should coverhow to make a good blade and and blade identification
"How to make a good blade" is essentially covered in every subject relating to Beyblade.

As for blade identification, I don't know what you mean.
What about different types of attack, smash, upper etc and the benefits of using the type. Also zombie blades, but i guess that comes under customisation?

btw is the event going to be recorded, maybe some video clips? I really want to go, but can't because i'm in the UK.
Yeah, of course I am going to go over basics like that. As for recording the event, I'm hoping someone will be able to.
what i mean by blade identification is so if a new blader pickas up...a wolborg and doesnt know if its a wolborg

like, tell hem what the blade looks like

not all blades though, thats hell
Uh, I don't think that's an issue worth discussing at a workshop.
good point