BBLADER/90 OFFICIAL APOLOGIZE STATEMENT

First of all, i apologize to Bey_$avage, ~mana~ and every user who felt offended by my two latest posts that fortunately somebody (i guess ~mana~?) deleted. But i first felt hurt as deep as the pacific ocean is for the following motivations. As you can see in my posts in "so i feel old", i wrote that i feel depressed. Actually I AM DEPRESSED, WITH OCD DISORDERS. So reading those re-posts (in particular ilinnuc's one, whose videos make me laugh and smile) about a licit question, made me furious. I know that Hiroshima is a safe city from a long time, but the brain of a OCD DISORDERED works completely different from a " normal one". Try to read something about it, then tell me. That said, i'm really sorry for what occured. That's enough i guess...
i dont mean to sound like a jerk here but OCD isnt a disease. its a disorder.
(Mar. 26, 2018  2:01 AM)Corruptus Wrote: i dont mean to sound like a jerk here but OCD isnt a disease. its a disorder.

PFFT

(Mar. 23, 2018  7:54 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: First of all, i apologize to Bey_$avage, ~mana~ and every user who felt offended by my two latest posts that fortunately somebody (i guess ~mana~?) deleted. But i first felt hurt as deep as the pacific ocean is for the following motivations. As you can see in my posts in "so i feel old", i wrote that i feel depressed. Actually I AM DEPRESSED, WITH OCD DISEASE. So reading those re-posts (in particular ilinnuc's one, whose videos make me laugh and smile) about a licit question, made me furious. I know that Hiroshima is a safe city from a long time, but the brain of a OCD diseased works completely different from a " normal one". Try to read something about it, then tell me. That said, i'm really sorry for what occured. That's enough i guess...

I don't think this needs a post, but maybe a message to Mana and the admins that took it down.
(Mar. 23, 2018  7:54 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: First of all, i apologize to Bey_$avage, ~mana~ and every user who felt offended by my two latest posts that fortunately somebody (i guess ~mana~?) deleted. But i first felt hurt as deep as the pacific ocean is for the following motivations. As you can see in my posts in "so i feel old", i wrote that i feel depressed. Actually I AM DEPRESSED, WITH OCD DISEASE. So reading those re-posts (in particular ilinnuc's one, whose videos make me laugh and smile) about a licit question, made me furious. I know that Hiroshima is a safe city from a long time, but the brain of a OCD diseased works completely different from a " normal one". Try to read something about it, then tell me. That said, i'm really sorry for what occured. That's enough i guess...

Yeah man, I have family members with OCD too.  But also, they usually can figure out that their beyblade isn't a nuclear biohazard because it came from a place where there was a nuclear powerplant.  If you have an unfinished basement or an attic, it most likely has some sort of insulation.  That's also a biohazard.  So is your microwave.  Moral of the story, if you are unsure if a toy is a nuclear hazard, than probably everyone else is unsure.  Maybe contact the seller, they should know.  Anyways.... Hope your bey comes in one piece!
Unfortunately, i'm sick since i was 10. That's the matter. Back in the days, i was collecting 1/18 diecast cars models. Suddendly, i felt like i had to wash my hands before touching them everytime i needed to. If you are not affected by this kind of DISORDER, you can't even understand the 0,00000000000001% of the pain/hurt a human being can feel because of it. If i have to be 100% sincere, i wished i could die for so so long but i never had the guts to "make it happen"...

(Mar. 26, 2018  2:09 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  2:01 AM)Corruptus Wrote: i dont mean to sound like a jerk here but OCD isnt a disease. its a disorder.

PFFT

I don't think this needs a post, but maybe a message to Mana and the admins that took it down.

Already done it...
(Mar. 26, 2018  2:56 AM)KingChespin1 Wrote:

Yeah man, I have family members with OCD too.  But also, they usually can figure out that their beyblade isn't a nuclear biohazard because it came from a place where there was a nuclear powerplant.  If you have an unfinished basement or an attic, it most likely has some sort of insulation.  That's also a biohazard.  So is your microwave.  Moral of the story, if you are unsure if a toy is a nuclear hazard, than probably everyone else is unsure.  Maybe contact the seller, they should know.  Anyways.... Hope your bey comes in one piece!
Hiroshima didn't get neutralized by a nuclear power plant explosion, it has been destroyed by "little boy", in one of the most contemptible crime wars ever committed...
I don't think anything productive can come from leaving this thread open, so I'ma go ahead and close this. Consider your apology accepted, haha.