[Product]  BBG-17 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 2 Archer Gargole SA165WSF

Yeah, that's what I mean, though it still means it won't be a unique release, which is unusual seeing as I'm assuming that gryph dragooon will come out before it, and normally the tracks/tips for RB prize beys don't get released separately for quite a while (sometimes never).

I guess to clarify my ideas a little, perhaps they will add a completely new tracks and tip in the RB, perhaps in the same colour as another Gryph, or even a unique crystal wheel, for a "secret" combo or something. Obviously, this is just pure speculation and I guess SA165WSF is unique enough, assuming they're actually good parts, to make the RB worthwhile as long as Gargoyle is competitive. Maybe I'm expecting too much, but in TT's position, with a relatively new line, and especially with the difficulty getting two of the prize beys initially, I'd definitely want to make at least the first few RB's strong. That said, I'd make all RB's strong, and I was really shocked by the RB's after RB7 dropping off in terms of competitive worth, so what do I know.
You understand that the Gryph Dragooon recolour will be absolutely rare ?
Since Gryph Dragooon will be far from easily obtainable, I don't see how you can complain about it sharing parts like this.
Hmm.... It reminds me of Death Gargoyle G's AR, or Effigy MS's ring if my memory serves right.

Dracomageat

It'll be a matter of time before any rare parts become a dime-a-dozen, right? With an obvious few exceptions to that, of course.
I think I've made clear I understand just how rare Gryph Dragooon will be, but the fact is when the RB is released, the track and tip of the prize bey still won't be a first release nor a unique one, even if only 10 people will have it, which isn't really normal for more recent random boosters, (TH170, SWD, RB). Perhaps I am taking it too seriously seeing as it will only be 10 people in the entire world, but I still don't feel it's right for not-entirely-new/unique parts to be the main parts of the prize beyblade, especially as it doesn't have a unique or rare Crystal Wheel either.
I'm sorry but it looks way to defensive for me...its thick and it reminds me of basalt. Only when synchromed a much heavier basalt without the staircase.

@Syncrystal I could see the Death Gargoyle G, a little bit, but DEMS? Really? They are almost nothing alike except the fact that they are rounded.
I only got the DEMS impression from the hollowed out claw patterns(?)

I'll try to fix my brain on this matter hah. Forgive me for seeing similarities.

I think Gargoyle Gryph would look awesome as a Synchrome combination.

EDIT:

The Crystal Wheel looks like it's that odd shade of Clear Black that is just barely see-through.
Hey guys! Look! It's another circular wheel!
Yay...
Looking forward to WSF though, sounds awesome!

There better be Phoenic, Revizer, and Killerken Chrome Wheels in this!
And Gryph! How did I forget Gryph?!
Im looking forward to this. Looks like by the end of the month Ill be spending more on Beyblades then usual hah.
(Jul. 12, 2012  5:12 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hey guys! Look! It's another circular wheel!
Yay...
Looking forward to WSF though, sounds awesome!

There better be Phoenic, Revizer, and Killerken Chrome Wheels in this!

Ikr I'm really hoping there is at least a killerken chrome wheel, so I can snychrom it. It looks interesting enough.

I would assume they would almost have to, because they haven't released many new chrome wheels since the last RB.

Lets see: Reviser, Dragooon, Killerken, and Griff....thats all the metal wheels that were released after the first RB...unless I missed one.
(Jul. 12, 2012  5:19 PM)Meow! Wrote: Lets see: Reviser, Dragooon, Killerken, and Griff....thats all the metal wheels that were released after the first RB...unless I missed one.

Dragooon is yet to be released. Unless you meant that have and will be ..
I really look forward to the other contents. I only have one wish and cross my fingers for this;

Recolored Chrome wheels, not just 90's-esque decals.
As much as I love Phoenic, it would suck to have it as one of the wheels in this set since it takes away the "rare" factor. It also wouldn't make any sense since the "rare" bey of each booster volume is what defines it. My guess would be Gryph, Revizer, and Dragooon as these are what came out as normal boosters and starters. Possibly, but less likely, Killerken.
Just throwing an idea out here, but the first words that came to mind when I SA165 is Shield Attacker, which would make sense, with the track in the picture being circular. So maybe it's a free spinning 165 track with a spinning Shield from S130? With Dragooon's bottom throwing us off, maybe the bottom would be Wing Semi Flat? It could just be a Wide Semi Flat too. or maybe even a Sharp Flat (similar to SB)?

By the way, I really like the black and silver color scheme. Both black and red look great with the silver color of metal parts to me, which is one of the reasons I absolutely love Fusion Hades.
First thing that came to mind is that Gargoyle is a lot like Zero G's Basalt, aesthetically.
I would have said the same but the picture quality was probably doing more than perceived.
Here are pictures of Archer "Gargole", specifically its parts, that are more useful than CoroCoro ...

[Image: archergargole1.jpg]

[Image: archergargole2.jpg]

[Image: archergargolesa165mb.jpg]
The latter is showing the underside of Gryph Dragooon SA165MB.

SA165 definitely looks quite useful, personally ...
(Jul. 13, 2012  7:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: SA165 definitely looks quite useful, personally ...

Totally hot! But I do wonder how it would fare against smash attack from a low track bey...
This looks toooo schmexy Lips_sealed
Oh man, SA165 could be packing some serious LAD. I sincerely doubt it'll be as good against low attack as BD145, but for stamina and LAD it could be deadly... This will be interesting.
Brb preordering as many as I can to get SA165 LOL
SA165 looks like a bigger ver. of AD145 in a sense.
Hmmm... SA165, looks beast. I would love to see testing the second it comes out! Why does the OP say WSF when the render shows MB?

Hard to say, but I am still gonna say it, I think SA165 stands for "Shield Armor 165".Just speculation, though.
(Jul. 13, 2012  8:29 PM)TriSix Wrote: Hmmm... SA165, looks beast. I would love to see testing the second it comes out! Why does the OP say WSF when the render shows MB?

Because I clearly wrote that it was not showing Archer "Gargole" at all. It is showing another combination which just has SA165; everything else has nothing to do with Archer "Gargole".
Ok, I see. Sorry, and thanks Kai-V.