[Product]  BBG-08 Pirates Orojya 145D

This Beyblade is actually spelt "Pirates Orojya". Fancy, TAKARA-TOMY ...

Also, although it looked more like ice in CoroCoro, Pirates Orojya 145D introduces a new element : water.

A clearer picture of Pirates Orojya and its parts :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-112235...03562.html
Given what happened to "Salamander" in the translation, is there any chance this bey was originally supposed to be Pilates Orojya? Joseph Pilates is clearly a warrior for having survived his fitness regimen... ;p
All I know is that one pirate only is not enough to match other lone warriors, hah. There has to be at least two.
In all fairness the bey looks cool, but will its performance be cool too?
Wow, 3 headed Serpent? Or just 3 Serpents ...

Nevertheless, love the colours. It's Ice-Bluey. Wink
So some part is hollow on the chrome wheel and it reveals a portion of the crystal wheel other than the "gem" part.Im guessing orojya is a tad bit lighter than others.
The face part kinda looks like Diablo , in my opinion.
The designs seem much more elaborate lately, kinda nice.
The official picture :

[Image: piratesorojya1.jpg]

Uroboros rip-off (except much more detailed ...) hah.
That's crazy similar actually. LOL

I'm tempted to say it's more likely an indication of you being in tune with the general style palate of the TakaraTomy designers - but ♫maybe not♫ ;p
Now that looks HAWT!

Thank's Kai-V! love the snake design! (But I do agree with uroboros, though XD)
Gotta love that design. Smile Regardless of if it's useful or not, this is one I'll be sure to pick up.
What is Uroboros? Is it a beyblade that was never released?
do yall know if the dude on ebay selling pirates oraja gets it there fast
(Apr. 16, 2012  11:07 PM)tRiblaDeQ Wrote: What is Uroboros? Is it a beyblade that was never released?

Click the link under the official picture, it was a Metal System Beyblade designed by Kai-V.
(Apr. 15, 2012  7:12 PM)Wh1t3Sh4d0w Wrote: Meh, I hope the random booster Pirate Orojas have good parts. Im just gonna try my luck with the random booster vol. 1 and see if I can get one of these beys (hopefully with some good parts). I'm sick of 145D-themed beys... Uncertain

145D beys aren't that common for TakaraTomy. It was released with Vulcan Horuseus (game exclusive) the set with Counter Scorpio, Cyber Aquario, and Poison Zurafa.

EDIT- Also Leone 145D

Is it me or would this being SYNCHROM'd with Phoenic be crazy insane? I'm just saying.... but anyhow, seeing the color scheme and the actual ChW, (what I'm trying to get the abbreviation for Chrome Wheels to be since CW is taken by Clear Wheels), along with the CrW(you might guess, Crystal Wheel, since CW is again, taken by Clear Wheels), I'm guessing that the Beast and Special Move of this bey inthe anime will probably be like a serpent that slithers like water or something. Also, theifsalamander, I don't think anyone here really knows.
(Apr. 16, 2012  3:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: piratesorojya1.jpg]

I feel like I've seen the face on this Wheel before...

welp, im never gonna unsee that. Thanks.

Seriously though, I'm concerened by the shape of this. The bumps remind me too much of Poison and Dark, and unless those light blue sections are stickers, it looks pretty light (and Zero G beys probably won't be that good for stamina unless they release something that isn't so wildly asymmetrical).

Looks cool though.
There needs to be some Meme Beyblades in the distant future....

Orojya looks like it could have some weak points on it... Build integrity wise....
(Apr. 17, 2012  12:15 AM)mayaman2 Wrote: Is it me or would this being SYNCHROM'd with Phoenic be crazy insane? I'm just saying.... but anyhow, seeing the color scheme and the actual ChW, (what I'm trying to get the abbreviation for Chrome Wheels to be since CW is taken by Clear Wheels), along with the CrW(you might guess, Crystal Wheel, since CW is again, taken by Clear Wheels), I'm guessing that the Beast and Special Move of this bey inthe anime will probably be like a serpent that slithers like water or something. Also, theifsalamander, I don't think anyone here really knows.

The Atomic Symbol for Chromium is "Cr", so it would be a bit weird to see that abbreviation (CrW) being used for the Crystal Wheels.

I'd much rather see something like CW be used (again) to mean Crystal Wheel (this time) since it serves about the same purpose - color.

So for what it's worth (and I know these things will evolve themselves over time) I'd like to see:
Chrome Wheel = CrW
Crystal Wheel = CW

I was wondering about abbreviations. Thanks, Arupaeo.

Orojya seems relatively balanced and reserved. When I get mine, I'm definitely going to test its stamina properties.

EDIT
I mean test its stamina compared to other Zero-G blades, hah.
(Mar. 21, 2012  10:24 PM)gLeeBlader Wrote: This one looks cool I dont know if this just me but it looks like the jupiter wheel?
Ill be sad if the parts are lame like mabye 145D but that wont happen Stupid!
called it I am disapointed but mabye it will be a strong one
(Apr. 18, 2012  12:04 AM)gLeeBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2012  10:24 PM)gLeeBlader Wrote: This one looks cool I dont know if this just me but it looks like the jupiter wheel?

Yeah wow, nice, except 145 isn't bad and D is top-tier.
(Apr. 18, 2012  12:08 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2012  12:04 AM)gLeeBlader Wrote:

Yeah wow, nice, except 145 isn't bad and D is top-tier.

Yea I ment variety