[Product]  BBG-04 Zero-G Stadium Attack Type

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade was completely forgotten about by Takara in 2003. Takafumi Adachi even stated himself that Takara Tomy told him to make a completely new series instead of continuing on with Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. It's pretty clear to me that Takara Tomy, Hasbro, and the writers of MFB will never agknowledge the Plastics and HMS ever again.
.....And what does that have to do at all with this thread?

Edit: Um okay then, back on track, I really just wanna see videos on this thing.
Or at least see some person getting smashed in the face with one of their beys Tongue_out
Yeah, I'm a cruel person Uncertain
(Feb. 07, 2012  10:43 PM)Harkins Wrote: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade was completely forgotten about by Takara in 2003. Takafumi Adachi even stated himself that Takara Tomy told him to make a completely new series instead of continuing on with Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. It's pretty clear to me that Takara Tomy, Hasbro, and the writers of MFB will never agknowledge the Plastics and HMS ever again.

Yeah, except for the numerous references to it all through MFB. Serious
(Feb. 07, 2012  10:43 PM)Harkins Wrote: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade was completely forgotten about by Takara in 2003. Takafumi Adachi even stated himself that Takara Tomy told him to make a completely new series instead of continuing on with Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. It's pretty clear to me that Takara Tomy, Hasbro, and the writers of MFB will never agknowledge the Plastics and HMS ever again.

Yes, you hit the nail on the head, I am a complete idiot that wants the old plastic beyblades back again. That is EXACTLY what I said.
That's called sarcasm.
My comment was that plastic beyblades tended to go either way, there was no ultimate combo like there is now. And before you dispute me, there are some respected members that agreed with me.
Point is, I bet this stadium will allow for more randomness again. I never said "O boy, we're getting plastic beyblades back!"
The Zero G Stadium Attack Type comes in two parts : the bowl, and the cover. Those are not official terms, hah.

http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-111...37848.html

That picture must remain on that blog. If you want to show it to others, you must give the link only, you cannot take the image.
It'd be cool if you could put the cover underneath as well, sort of like the Stadium would have two modes, one that wobbles and one that doesn't. Too bad.

This just came back to me: I actually had put my Attack Stadium on my Stability Ball and battled a while back, it was a good wobble and reminds me of this Stadium, it was lots of fun, haha.
I'm liking this stadium more and more. Smile
I think the stadium will exaggerate what the types of beyblades are supposed to do. Attack types get more power to KO, defense types are forced to hold up against beatings, but I don't know what to say about endurance types.
(Feb. 14, 2012  2:55 AM)JBladerMS Wrote: I'm liking this stadium more and more. Smile
I think the stadium will exaggerate what the types of beyblades are supposed to do. Attack types get more power to KO, defense types are forced to hold up against beatings, but I don't know what to say about endurance types.

A stadium that spins in the center and free-spinning bearing core tips lol.
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:53 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: It'd be cool if you could put the cover underneath as well, sort of like the Stadium would have two modes, one that wobbles and one that doesn't. Too bad.

That would actually be really cool. I do not really see why there would be two pieces anyway, unless the gimmick is that you can interchange parts with the other Zero-G stadiums ?
Could be for ease of manufacturing/packaging, though. The Tornado Stadium comes with similar attachment pieces.

That said, I would love some kind of customisable stadium that wasn't just "put different grooves in it" or something.

Watching the posts on the first page and I rolling on the floor laughing like mad.......

I don't like the design. It's, just like finding a wok made of plastic and shoot the beys into it. It's impossible to have a KO in it, or just too unfair to light beys when fighting a heavy bey- the light bey got 'lifted and fell into the hole because the heavy one just sank into one side of the stadium and make it unbalanced.
(Feb. 14, 2012  1:35 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Watching the posts on the first page and I rolling on the floor laughing like mad.......

I don't like the design. It's, just like finding a wok made of plastic and shoot the beys into it. It's impossible to have a KO in it, or just too unfair to light beys when fighting a heavy bey- the light bey got 'lifted and fell into the hole because the heavy one just sank into one side of the stadium and make it unbalanced.

... Think about this ... If you have a balancing board with one heavy object at one end, the other object at the other end will simply fall in the first's direction ... So if the heavy object is not in a hole already, then there is no way at all that what you described would happen ...

You really want to think more and laugh less like a madman ...
Huh?....... Oh yeah, it seems that 'hole' in the 'wok' is not small enough for a bey to 'slip' into the hole. My mistake.

But will that wobbling be troublesome to some attack types? You know, the attack pattern may be disturbed because it moves......
... That is not at all what I was explaining, and of course a swaying stadium will affect patterns ...
Ugh, maybe I'm getting the wrong thing.
Contact is more likely in a stadium like this. I don't think attack bladers have to worry about a Sliding Shoot pattern, if that's what you mean. I doubt that stalling would even be possible, perhaps for a few seconds at most. Just a random thought, I imagine extremely heavy blades tipping the entire stadium in one direction, sucking in the other blade, like a black hole lol.
Next thing I'm looking at is how we make sure that all tests are fair. Are we looking at a rubber mat or perhaps a non-stick Teflon mat so that way it can wiggle to its heart's content?

And to Ten, the beyblades NEVER stopped moving, it didn't just chill on the side to knock the other off balance. As we've now seen the beyblade is round to a point that its sides will make contact and help propel it, excitement!
(Feb. 15, 2012  9:49 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Next thing I'm looking at is how we make sure that all tests are fair. Are we looking at a rubber mat or perhaps a non-stick Teflon mat so that way it can wiggle to its heart's content?

And to Ten, the beyblades NEVER stopped moving, it didn't just chill on the side to knock the other off balance. As we've now seen the beyblade is round to a point that its sides will make contact and help propel it, excitement!

This is going to be insanely hard to test in accurately, I think... I really don't know what we're going to do.

I mean, weight and other customizations to avoid the pits will be useful, but we'll need much larger sampler sizes with such large "chance" components...

Also, Launching Techniques!
The official picture nobody cares about at this point :

[Image: zerogstadiumattacktype.jpg]
It's nice to see an image of the stadium without any motion effects or anything. Thank you, Kai-V.
It is funny how the official picture makes the Stadium look a lot less ridiculous than it actually is.
For me, it looks a lot more childish in that picture than in reality.
I still question why does the darn thing come apart
It's probably for convenience sake, like troubleshooting with stuck Beyblades. XD

Maybe we'll have a truly deep experience with stadiums this time? Breaking the fourth wall using motion and customizing.
It has good depth, and if it were to be still, possibly more of an advantage for attack types.
With the swaying motion, this could possibly make it slightly more difficult to control fast attack types. On the other hand it could also make it easier. With the swaying motion, it could give it extra momentum and lead it all around the stadium, making it harder for the opposing bey to avoid collision.
Not really sure, hah.