[Product]  BBG-02 Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD

I really like the name .
Interesting han , BBG .
Well , can't wait for new updates , thank you Kai-V .
It is a Balance Type. It combines "fire" Attack and endurance.
So Shinobi Salamander was that white Beyblade always seen in the scans of the Zero G Stadium Attack Type :
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-111...37825.html

That picture must remain on that blog. If you want to show it to others, you must give the link only, you cannot take the image.
I can sort of see why the beyblades are in thin chrome booster packs...their MW seems pretty thin...Design is still cool though, the motif looks cool Grin
(Feb. 13, 2012  10:29 PM)Hyper27 Wrote: I can sort of see why the beyblades are in thin chrome booster packs...their MW seems pretty thin...Design is still cool though, the motif looks cool Grin

Thin ? The density/volume of the metal seems very similar to Metal System Beyblades, from Metal Fight Beyblade.
I must turn my head to about 180 degrees to watch that.

Somehow, the bey looks very circular. The common design of later Zero G series?
Wow, looks really cool it looks like the Pre-Hybird Wheel System Beyblades alot... I Wonder if this would still be MFB format?
I have noticed that both pics of those zero G beys have a orange dot. Could it be a special feature for the zero G or just coinsidense?
(Feb. 14, 2012  10:47 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: I must turn my head to about 180 degrees to watch that.

Somehow, the bey looks very circular. The common design of later Zero G series?

Spinning tops made of metal have got to be circular and not sharp ... TAKARA-TOMY may not be as safety-lawsuits-scared, but this is just common sense.

stevebak Wrote:I have noticed that both pics of those zero G beys have a orange dot. Could it be a special feature for the zero G or just coinsidense?

Perhaps you should read before you post ...
About the lack of information..
It is to possibly create more suspension, no?
With suspension comes want for more information. When no information is available, people might eventually break down and pre-order it. Now why would TAKARA-TOMY do this?
Well, there are 2 possibilities.
1) It is extremely good, and they don't want people to know that, so other sales of Zero-G beys will plummet. It could also be aesthetically be more appealing to the general audience.
2) It is extremely bad, and they don't want people to know that, because who wants a bad bey? It could also aesthetically not be as appealing as other Zero-G beys to the general audience TAKARA-TOMY is aiming for.
No, I know it is just TAKARA-TOMY being secretive about Beyblade for no reason as usual. They show everything about their other series, but for Beyblade, they have to be super secretive about everything.
So TRUE. It gets a tad tiresome, actually. I think TAKARA-TOMY is reavealing enough to get us interested and hook us, and keep everything else a secret to keep us waiting.

...Sometimes I fantasize about raiding TT headquarters for their future releases and running away.
(Feb. 19, 2012  3:35 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: ...Sometimes I fantasize about raiding TT headquarters for their future releases and running away.

Actually, I sometimes do that too. Maybe sign up for a tour of Takara-Tomy's headquarters, "borrow" a conveniently misplaced ID and labcoat, and sneak around those sacred halls with digital camera in hand. And if they ever caught me, I'll just pull a Patricia Martin and say, "But I don't understand those complex Japanese words you're saying!" Stupid

Of course, it'll only work if I actually knew more than a couple words of Japanese, but still...
A close-up of Shinobi Salamander, whatever it is worth :
http://ameblo.jp/papitan-fumitan/image-1...59370.html
shinobi salamander remind me of HMS beyblades for some reason
Hm.... That looks nice! Kinda reminds me of the Meteo L Drago Triple Battle Set recolor, though. Smile
WOAH, A Ninja Salamander?? Reminds me of Naruto....... RAAASENGAAAAAN!

Anyway, the Face reminds me of Aries (the Shadow outline) and the whole bey looks like a HMS.

I think the salamander part is a reference to the mythical beast of the same name rather than a plain salamander Also it looks pretty awesome
(Feb. 20, 2012  3:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A close-up of Shinobi Salamander, whatever it is worth :
http://ameblo.jp/papitan-fumitan/image-1...59370.html

Hahaha, oh god, they must really hate Shinobi Salamander: Samurai Ifraid is so much easier to see while Shinobi I can barely stand to try and look at.
It's just a bland color scheme from what we can pick up. Too much plain silver but heh, looks less like a complicated mess than the first edition BBG-01.

Extremely detailed without messy decals is what I meant. No power-ranger-ness detected. Nor lost-90's treasure vibe.
(Feb. 20, 2012  4:02 PM)Clonetos Wrote: I think the salamander part is a reference to the mythical beast of the same name rather than a plain salamander Also it looks pretty awesome

OMG really?! We had no idea Tired

Sorry to be mean there for a moment. But that has been known for a while

Shinobi Salamander does look rather prototypeish at the moment, by this I mean the lack of color. I am happy that it is not gorish or 1000 different conflicting colors, but the sooner this bey gets a makeover similar to BBG-03, but with Salamander's own color scheme, I will be happy.

Who knows, maybe we will get a stadium with yellow clips this time Sagittario_RollEyes

Loving these new emoticons Pegasis_Wink
This Beyblade is confirmed to come with SW145SD. Its name might also actually be "Shinobi Salamandeis", but that is the first time I see that, so I am really unsure about the second information.
(Mar. 04, 2012  1:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This Beyblade is confirmed to come with SW145SD. Its name might also actually be "Shinobi Salamandeis", but that is the first time I see that, so I am really unsure about the second information.

Allow me to start the rage:

NOOOOO!!!!!!!

But the gimmick might actually be useful. TY for info Kai-V.

2nd Edit: Is the track the same SW145 or is it different?
SW145SD? I was really hoping for new parts like Samurai Ifraid, not a bottom copy of Poison Serpent. What a letdown. On the other hand, I have found useful ways of using SW145SD. Thanks, Kai-V.