[Product]  BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

The face is yellow. There was no way it wasn't going to be a Stamina type

(Oct. 15, 2010  1:31 PM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: >Offtopic> Because I like being descriptive. Besides, I basically gave a reinterpretation of what this Bey is based off of and some thoughts, isn't this what forums are for (discussion)? <Offtopic<
On topic, a Stamina-type Bey? I dunno...how many three-pronged Metal/Fusion Wheels been Stamina so far? I wonder, really. Seeming as the name implies something else, it has two possible choices of being Balance (the darkness of Hell) or Stamina (the inferno (which equates to heat) of Hell, perhaps something like you would see where Ryuga was training at the end of one of the anime episodes (76 if memory is correct) but far worse, maybe).

I see text; no meaning. ಠ_ಠ get out
Hrm... I'm getting this one! Meh... I wanna see it's track though...
(Oct. 15, 2010  4:27 PM)The LVJ Wrote: I see text; no meaning. ಠ_ಠ get out

No. Just. No. I actually took offense to that, thank you. Don't make me mad, I've had a bad day and such and I went mad in another forum just recently which made me leave for a while. Please don't make me do the same here, I want to remain a good user here! If I get warned anyway then I'm not sticking here for very long afterwards.

On topic, we can't assume anything about this Bey yet, (I try to avoid this, but I also try to give an explanation at times with even just this info just out of curiosity to verify it) with the little info we have right now. The actual colours haven't been revealed yet, have they? No info about Spin Track/Track and Performance Tip/Bottom yet, either.
Must...have...this...Beyblade.What type it is?
The character is way to ugly.
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:12 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Must...have...this...Beyblade.What type it is?
The character is way to ugly.
We don't know what type it is going to be yet.
If they claim this bey has "spin absorption", it appears to have a D bottom, and they've already done rubber on the Clear Wheel, and considering Burning Kerberous already had Double Bearing Core, I can only hope this Bey has a Bearing Track.
Another view of the Track, slightly from under :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106804...34484.html

To me it is definitely not SW145, and it makes Hell Kerbex seem quite compact.

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106804...32938.html
So a MFB version of Burning Kerb?(aesthetically) Lol@Frown.
I was about to say.
Also:
Hasbro Version: Infernal Pup.
wow i just noticed the clear wheel has 3 dog heads and yes it does look compact

and o looks like doji is making some deals with Hellkerbex's blader
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106804...34492.html
looks like an attack type judging the metal wheel... but i could be wrong. i'm usually wrong.
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:12 AM)RFkid Wrote: looks like an attack type judging the metal wheel... but i could be wrong. i'm usually wrong.
I think I can predict with certainty that it will be called a Balance type by TAKARA-TOMY. You can just look at the Bottom ...
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:08 AM)Dan Wrote: So a MFB version of Burning Kerb?(aesthetically) Lol@Frown.
I was about to say.
Also:
Hasbro Version: Infernal Pup.

Yup I think you are right. TT has officially remade an old school bey Burning Kerberous>> Hell Kerbex. As you can see, they both have an KERB in it. also they both are fire types. I'm impressed with TT now congratz (clap hands). I hope this bey is good :L. trying to remake my old school team lol.<< Off-Topic
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:10 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: wow i just noticed the clear wheel has 3 dog heads and yes it does look compact

and o looks like doji is making some deals with Hellkerbex's blader
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106804...34492.html

What happened to Doji's eye? Chocked_2 Anyways, if you look at the track, there kinda looks like 2 little slots that you can slide in and out...
Looking at the top view from the manga the track locks like r145 and the tip looks like ES or D
(Oct. 15, 2010  4:38 AM)rpgboy00 Wrote: The big text on the bottom:
"What is the superior gimmick that lies on the 'royal road'?! Wait for the next issue!!!"

Now where have I heard this before ...?! Gasp
BB-99 Hell Kerbex will be released as a starter set on Christmas
(Oct. 26, 2010  2:52 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: BB-99 Hell Kerbex will be released as a starter set on Christmas
You have confirmation that BB-99 is Hell Kerbex ?
(Oct. 26, 2010  3:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2010  2:52 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: BB-99 Hell Kerbex will be released as a starter set on Christmas
You have confirmation that BB-99 is Hell Kerbex ?

Yes
If you say so ...

This is a Starter by the way, but it could cost around 945 yen ? In my opinion it comes with the Right Launcher 2.
I didn't know the Japanese were Christian.
Oh, ok, apparently we have a designation for Hell Kerbex, is it?
I doubt the info is legit...since it's a starter, how could it be released by booster so quick?
(Oct. 26, 2010  11:06 AM)Moss Wrote: I didn't know the Japanese were Christian.

Christmas is a time for.... MARKETING! - on a more serious side, they have a percentage of christians i'm certain.

Stop before fully off topic.