[Product]  BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

(Dec. 31, 2010  2:49 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Something written at the bottom... - OkiBlaze, you seem to have the beyblade, what does it say :? (if it is worth mentioning)

I don't think there is any writting, kinda looks like that magicians circle kinda thing from yugioh :\
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:53 PM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Haha... i can see a MF-2 Basalt Bull BD145RS coming our way..
xD

230 could probably do better...
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:28 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  2:49 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Something written at the bottom... - OkiBlaze, you seem to have the beyblade, what does it say :? (if it is worth mentioning)

I don't think there is any writting, kinda looks like that magicians circle kinda thing from yugioh :\
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:53 PM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Haha... i can see a MF-2 Basalt Bull BD145RS coming our way..
xD

230 could probably do better...

i'm just trying to make the heaviest beyblade possible xD
OMG its so big, I want it...NOW
(tehe)
but seriously Hell is awesome
(Oct. 13, 2010  5:47 PM)Dude Wrote: Oh snap! Hell? That's way too violent for the kiddies, their innocence must be preserved! What could we call it...Evil? No, that's lame...Stananic? Nah, that's even worse...How about "Anti-Heaven"?

Looks really awesome, but seriously, what're they gonna call "Hell"? Oo

XD Hasbro suck at getting the Takara exclusives XD
This is in no way a hasbro exclusive.... He was talking about what Hasbro will rename it to cause it's obvious they will.
(Jan. 07, 2011  8:45 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: This is in no way a hasbro exclusive.... He was talking about what Hasbro will rename it to cause it's obvious they will.

It is very, very obvious. Like, people shouldn't even think about it because Hasbro WILL change the name (hell, they might night even release it *coughShining God MS, Bloody Devil MScough*). I mean, they changed Killer to Evil, and Phoenix to Fireblaze. Very easy to assume Hell won't be called Hell in the Hasbro release.
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:50 PM)Evan Wrote: It is very, very obvious. Like, people shouldn't even think about it because Hasbro WILL change the name (hell, they might night even release it *coughShining God MS, Bloody Devil MScough*). I mean, they changed Killer to Evil, and Phoenix to Fireblaze. Very easy to assume Hell won't be called Hell in the Hasbro release.

If the anime is to be shown in the west then Hasbro WILL release it.
This is going to be a tough one for Hasbro. Hades, maybe? Inferno, Blaze, Burning? Well, this is all speculation, but if I get it right, then I'm laughing.
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:06 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: bb18libra strikes again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb9bfW4cz...er&list=UL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlIdUgYQg...er&list=UL

bb18libra ripped the box apart lol.
Anyway hasbro may rename this because the word "hell" is in it.
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:08 AM)Yu Tendou Wrote: Anyway hasbro may rename this because the word "hell" is in it.

no more people say this, 95% of the posts in this thread say that (im exaggerating here a bit) and its starting to get annoying, and its so obvious that hasbro will
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:10 PM)s200401150 Wrote: *massive picture

Use a spoiler, please.
[spoiiler] your image url?[/spoiiler] without the double 'i'
Might want to do it now, you're stretching the page needlessly.
How about........,FireRage Keberx cause Hell is way too violent for the kiddies and th'll learn a new word
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:13 AM)Gingka Hegane Wrote: How about........,FireRage Keberx cause Hell is way too violent for the kiddies and th'll learn a new word

hades* keberx is much better sounding then that
and please know more posts about what hasbro will change "hell's" name into, its just becoming spam

* sorry if spelt wrong
The next member to talk about possible changes Hasbro/Nelvana could make to "Hell" Kerbecs will be warned, unless of course confirmation of the dub name is brought forth.
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The next member to talk about possible changes Hasbro/Nelvana could make to "Hell" Kerbecs will be warned, unless of course confirmation of the dub name is brought forth.

thank you kai-v <- offtopic
This thing looks like It could have obscene smash attack, after all its wider then average so it should have much fast spin, plus (If I'm not mistaken) the gaps in the wheel are larger then that of Ray, which has solid smash from what I've seen.

And even if everything I've said up to this point is carp, it still super awesome!
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:27 PM)Themailman Wrote: This thing looks like It could have obscene smash attack, after all its wider then average so it should have much fast spin, plus (If I'm not mistaken) the gaps in the wheel are larger then that of Ray, which has solid smash from what I've seen.

And even if everything I've said up to this point is carp, it still super awesome!

I just compared ray and hell and hell's gaps look about 1.75 times bigger.
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:37 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:27 PM)Themailman Wrote: This thing looks like It could have obscene smash attack, after all its wider then average so it should have much fast spin, plus (If I'm not mistaken) the gaps in the wheel are larger then that of Ray, which has solid smash from what I've seen.

I just compared ray and hell and hell's gaps look about 1.75 times bigger.

Sadly I just looked at some tests done by OkiBlaze, and Hell only did ok..... But its still pretty!