[Product]  BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

The character's name (ダミアン。ハート) seems to be Damian Heart/Hart.
Is it just me or does that look like SW145 SD?
I doubt that they would put that, since both of those already on Genocide Rex.
(Oct. 14, 2010  12:11 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I doubt that they would put that, since both of those already on Genocide Rex.
They put DF145FS on more than two things though, I would not be surprised by SW145SD. Moreover, Genocide Rex might not appear in the anime at all, so it is not necessarily "used", as an idea.
Im in love.
I dont care what type it is I am getting it. But the wheel looks more like an attack wheel than defence. Odd... Could it possibly be a Balance type new bottom? (Even though its not likely)
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:40 AM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: :V CERBERUS.
Edit: This was somehow unlocked as I just got able to post while going through, before it was locked...so I might as well add now. All text below this editing message was added shortly after the original post.

Hehe...Burn Kerberous much? Only similarity is the creature (or in this case, the constellation of the beast) - Kerberous/Kerberos is another name for Cerberus (I first knew about Cerberus because of the game R-Type...). It sounds like opposition (in the anime case). It might not be surprising to see Hercules/Hercales as a Beyblade, as one of Hercales' Twelve Labours was to destroy Cerberus, but he didn't in the end. Plot formation, maybe?
(I understand some of this stuff is worthy of going into Beyblade Random Thoughts, just guide which stuff goes there.)

As for three heads, it seems that the three-winged setup is in use again :V

Not trying to speculate that Hades will be the name for Hell when and IF it comes to Hasbro, but I wouldn't be surprised, either. The last thing we need, though, if there even is one, is a Beyblade with Charon somewhere - that completes the main roamers of Hades, Hades himself, his guardian dog Cerberus, and Charon - the one who (Edit 2) ferries fallen souls across that river in Hades (I forgot the name of it). Just a bit of derailing but on the topic of Cerberus/Hades and within Greek mythology.

Actually, that (the mythology), as a bit of trivia, is said to be how Perseus and Andromeda were put up in the sky as constellations. I'm sure you guys knew that from discussion on Gravity Perseus, though.

Why would you type so much
Wow,this bey looks extremely awesome,especially the face.
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:41 AM)Diamond Wrote: Side View

It may be false when made IRL But..
Are those Left-Spin Prongs?

Edit:Nvm I was thinking the wrong rotation the prongs face..Failure
Unless I'm mistaken, those look right spin anyways..
(Oct. 13, 2010  5:22 PM)Moss Wrote: Hasbro's Going to have a field day with this one.

Howling Spirit~

The protrusions in left spin are intense, but it doesn't look too bad in right spin. Could be useful. Though, it's not like we need more Attack Wheels!
(Oct. 15, 2010  1:25 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  5:22 PM)Moss Wrote: Hasbro's Going to have a field day with this one.

Howling Spirit~

The protrusions in left spin are intense, but it doesn't look too bad in right spin. Could be useful. Though, it's not like we need more Attack Wheels!

totallly true. < off topic. well i think it will be the new discussion will be on how to customize this beasty form the pit. (as jack sparrow might say) <off topic.
Hades Kerbex
If Hasbro released 'Burning Kerberous", I'm sure they'll have no problem with releasing "Kerbex".
(Oct. 15, 2010  2:29 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Hades Kerbex
If Hasbro released 'Burning Kerberous", I'm sure they'll have no problem with releasing "Kerbex".

Oh totally dude i mean why release one when u could release 2 eh? <off topic.
This is one Hell of a nice looking Beyblade.

There, I did it.
http://stat001.ameba.jp/user_images/2010...082649.png
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:41 AM)Diamond Wrote: Images of this Bey from the MFB Manga:
Top-View
Side View
A better view at the name of the character using this Bey
(All Images from Beyblade Parts House)

Looking at how much protrusions the Hell Metal Wheel has, it seems to me that this thing may have some pretty decent Attack potential. But of course, this is all speculation.

Also, this Bey should include include either a D or SD Bottom (if not a new Bottom, but thats unlikely) since the side of the Bottom does not have gaps like PD does, and is not as wide as WD.

Translation of the white text on the bottom of "a better view..."":
"Hell Kerbex has suddenly appeared!! What can one do to make one's bey stronger?! The question is very simply answered by this Stamina type!! The criteria to become the strongest does not lie in some cheap gimmick, but in a more basic component!!"

Bottom right, Damian's description:
Damian Heart: "At long last, he has appeared!! He is the flawless leader representing the strongest nation of beyblade, America!!"

Can't make out the bottom left; something about "absorption of spin," the "holy land," and "...Rex."

The big text on the bottom:
"What is the superior gimmick that lies on the 'royal road'?! Wait for the next issue!!!"

-TJ
(Oct. 15, 2010  4:38 AM)rpgboy00 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:41 AM)Diamond Wrote: Images of this Bey from the MFB Manga:
Top-View
Side View
A better view at the name of the character using this Bey
(All Images from Beyblade Parts House)

Looking at how much protrusions the Hell Metal Wheel has, it seems to me that this thing may have some pretty decent Attack potential. But of course, this is all speculation.

Also, this Bey should include include either a D or SD Bottom (if not a new Bottom, but thats unlikely) since the side of the Bottom does not have gaps like PD does, and is not as wide as WD.

Translation of the white text on the bottom of "a better view..."":
"Hell Cerberus has suddenly appeared!! What can one do to make one's bey stronger?! The question is very simply answered by this Stamina type!! The criteria to become the strongest does not lie in some cheap gimmick, but in a more basic component!!"

Bottom right, Damian's description:
Damian Heart: "At long last, he has appeared!! He is the flawless leader representing the strongest nation of beyblade, America!!"

Can't make out the bottom left; something about "absorption of spin," the "holy land," and "...Rex."

The big text on the bottom:
"What is the superior gimmick that lies on the 'royal road'?! Wait for the next issue!!!"

-TJ

wait hell blade is for america aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! <off topic
Nice looking bey. Think I'll end up getting this...if I remember...could be a ways off from being released.
(Oct. 15, 2010  4:38 AM)rpgboy00 Wrote: *Explanation*

Thank you rpgboy00 for the translation, much appreciated.

so my question is, its now confirmed in the manga that this bey is a stamina type or was it "accidently" talking about G.Perseus?
(if it really is a stamina bey then it has been a while (if i recall) since they've released one of those types.)
(Oct. 15, 2010  11:17 AM)Jaems Wrote: so my question is, its now confirmed in the manga that this bey is a stamina type or was it "accidently" talking about G.Perseus?
(if it really is a stamina bey then it has been a while (if i recall) since they've released one of those types.)
They were most likely referring to Hell Kerbex since Gravity Perseus is seen as a Defense type in the MFB Manga and Anime.
(Oct. 14, 2010  11:16 PM)Separated Spine Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:40 AM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: Yaddayaddaydadda...(many-a-text.)

Why would you type so much

>Offtopic> Because I like being descriptive. Besides, I basically gave a reinterpretation of what this Bey is based off of and some thoughts, isn't this what forums are for (discussion)? <Offtopic<
On topic, a Stamina-type Bey? I dunno...how many three-pronged Metal/Fusion Wheels been Stamina so far? I wonder, really. Seeming as the name implies something else, it has two possible choices of being Balance (the darkness of Hell) or Stamina (the inferno (which equates to heat) of Hell, perhaps something like you would see where Ryuga was training at the end of one of the anime episodes (76 if memory is correct) but far worse, maybe).
How many times has TT's stats and types been representative of anything?

I don't see the fuss over the designated "type" of the bey set by TT. I figure it's actual performance would be much more important, and a better topic of discussion.
(Oct. 15, 2010  4:29 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: http://stat001.ameba.jp/user_images/2010...082649.png

I've told you specifically before, do not direct link to images.
wow i have a new favorite bey.......