[Product]  BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

Starter to be released on or around 12/28/2010. Approximately 945 yen.

Well, CoroCoro gives it a whole page in the hobby section ...
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1067608...02918.html

Pictures :
OK beyblade just went to far with the blades but the blade looks like a replica of solblaze
but looks like a good performance blade
Attack bey =?
the clear wheel looks awesome so as the metal wheel Grin
(Oct. 13, 2010  3:54 PM)ultimatebladers Wrote: the blade looks like a replica of solblaze
but looks like a good performance blade

what what what what what... x infinite

if this is a troll, get out

it looks nothing like sol blaze, even the blind would be able to tell when they touch those two beys and compare.
also your speculating it this early which is very silly of you to do when they have not even given information about what it fully looks like little alone the lack of information on missing parts, i.e. track/bottom.

inb4 more speculations on what type of bey it is
That looks good! Thanks Kai-V
Hasbro's Going to have a field day with this one.
wow that really cool
Oh snap! Hell? That's way too violent for the kiddies, their innocence must be preserved! What could we call it...Evil? No, that's lame...Stananic? Nah, that's even worse...How about "Anti-Heaven"?

Looks really awesome, but seriously, what're they gonna call "Hell"? Oo
(Oct. 13, 2010  5:47 PM)Dude Wrote: Oh snap! Hell? That's way too violent for the kiddies, their innocence must be preserved! What could we call it...Evil? No, that's lame...Stananic? Nah, that's even worse...How about "Anti-Heaven"?

"Hades", of course.
KIDZBOP KERBEX

It conveys the same message, right?
Must have.

Don't even care about the parts involved.

I want.
(Oct. 13, 2010  5:22 PM)Moss Wrote: Hasbro's Going to have a field day with this one.

no doubt about it this is gonna be a tough cookie to craft.(it;s a mix of different sayings <off topic).
(Oct. 13, 2010  7:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  5:47 PM)Dude Wrote: Oh snap! Hell? That's way too violent for the kiddies, their innocence must be preserved! What could we call it...Evil? No, that's lame...Stananic? Nah, that's even worse...How about "Anti-Heaven"?

"Hades", of course.

actually it could be seen as the new Zeus for the MFB if it amounts to it's strength being applied to the bey.
(not sure if this counts as speculating but..)
i hope they bring out a new or at least a decent track/bottom for this bey, either that or make the metal wheel worth having Andrew

(comparison not speculation) - the guy that owns Hell Kerbex (in the picture) looks similar to the old man who owns poseidon in MFB Sol_Blaze movie.
was hoping they made cerberus based bey (getting this from the 3 dogs heads :\)

looks pretty epic love the face design,dont care if it sucks ill get it for the face stickers :T
and the name is also pretty cool :T though they should change "Hell" to something or a bunch of little kids will learn a new word :\
(Oct. 13, 2010  8:54 PM)KingKyoya Wrote: :T
and the name is also pretty cool :T though they should change "Hell" to something or a bunch of little kids will learn a new word :\

oxymoron spotted Andrew

and yh i agree with you on those two statements but by naming it Hell kids will need to know about Heaven anyway, besides (not sure about the rest of you) but when i was younger i didn't think hell was a bad word since i've heard worst from the age of 7+ already (from idiot kids in school not family).
yeah good point keep "Hell"
it really doesnt bother me iv used it since hmmm 3rd grade....
and my point was if you were a parent would you want your son/daughter who is in like the second grade yelling "GO HELL KERBEX"? really wouldnt bother me just tell them what hell is and never use it in public(hey look bad on me :I) anyways back to this awesome bey.......
(though more then likley this will be an attack type...)
(Oct. 13, 2010  8:54 PM)KingKyoya Wrote: though they should change "Hell" to something or a bunch of little kids will learn a new word :\

But Hell is just a normal religious term. They actually teach stuff like that in school.

The bad words that kids shouldn't be going around and saying too much are pretty much the ones that the WBO censors Uncertain
I remember seeing somebody posting a manga image of this blade a little while back in 'Beyblade Random Thoughts'.

I'm still undecided on whether or not I like the look of this one Uncertain
:I like i said keep hell but hasbro probably wont cause well the wanna kill the cool names (like burn phoenix into burn fireblaze..)
and really i dont see bad words as bad words (probably cause iv used them at a early adge...) and really none of them are bad words its just how people use them and how todays society uses them see's them as :\( pretty much how my teacher put it,he uses the "bad words" often....now can we get past hell :T

I wanna know its release date so i can save up and buy it and probably not use it cause of how it looks...
Hell Kerbex
Face bolt is that of Cerberus The 3-headed Dog that gaurds the Gates to the underworld

Judging on the placement of the stickers and Clear Wheel design. It looks slightly like a Left-Spin.
It also took me a min to figure out that the metal wheel had stickers on it.

Hasbro name change?
Chaos Kerbex
Inferno Kerbex(Most likely something Fire-Based)
i hope its a left spin :T
and hasbro better not mess with this ones name. They probabl will it will probably be
______ Cerberus or ____ Kerbex
personally hell sounds much cooler and fits right with this bey(my opion)
Once again, we have been proven right : a mountain of baseless and pointless speculations was made, people really cannot stop themselves.

This topic has to be locked ... When more information is revealed, it will be updated.
:V CERBERUS.
Edit: This was somehow unlocked as I just got able to post while going through, before it was locked...so I might as well add now. All text below this editing message was added shortly after the original post.

Hehe...Burn Kerberous much? Only similarity is the creature (or in this case, the constellation of the beast) - Kerberous/Kerberos is another name for Cerberus (I first knew about Cerberus because of the game R-Type...). It sounds like opposition (in the anime case). It might not be surprising to see Hercules/Hercales as a Beyblade, as one of Hercales' Twelve Labours was to destroy Cerberus, but he didn't in the end. Plot formation, maybe?
(I understand some of this stuff is worthy of going into Beyblade Random Thoughts, just guide which stuff goes there.)

As for three heads, it seems that the three-winged setup is in use again :V

Not trying to speculate that Hades will be the name for Hell when and IF it comes to Hasbro, but I wouldn't be surprised, either. The last thing we need, though, if there even is one, is a Beyblade with Charon somewhere - that completes the main roamers of Hades, Hades himself, his guardian dog Cerberus, and Charon - the one who (Edit 2) ferries fallen souls across that river in Hades (I forgot the name of it). Just a bit of derailing but on the topic of Cerberus/Hades and within Greek mythology.

Actually, that (the mythology), as a bit of trivia, is said to be how Perseus and Andromeda were put up in the sky as constellations. I'm sure you guys knew that from discussion on Gravity Perseus, though.
Images of this Bey from the MFB Manga:
Top-View
Side View
A better view at the name of the character using this Bey
(All Images from Beyblade Parts House)

Looking at how much protrusions the Hell Metal Wheel has, it seems to me that this thing may have some pretty decent Attack potential. But of course, this is all speculation.

Also, this Bey should include include either a D or SD Bottom (if not a new Bottom, but thats unlikely) since the side of the Bottom does not have gaps like PD does, and is not as wide as WD.