[Product]  BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version

it looks to me that the bottoms and tracks come from other beys. like 85XF is mercury anubis, and GB145 BS is virgo. this obviuos but im putting out there
(Nov. 07, 2010  7:20 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: it looks to me that the bottoms and tracks come from other beys. like 85XF is mercury anubis, and GB145 BS is virgo. this obviuos but im putting out there
Considering that Meteo L Drago only had one set of Track and Bottom, yet that there are four different sets of parts in this set, yes, that was obvious.
Hmm the different clear wheels should improve Meteo's attack?
(Nov. 07, 2010  6:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The normal-looking Clear Wheel is the Absorb Version.
The blue Clear Wheel is the Assault Version.
The red Clear Wheel is the Dash Version, I think. It finishes in "sh" and is not Smash.

I'm thinking Rush version?

Hopefully the clear wheels without the rubber will allow Meteo to really shine.
The Assault clear wheel looks like it might be for smash attack, while the Dash clear wheel looks like it might be for upper attack.
(Nov. 07, 2010  10:11 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  6:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The normal-looking Clear Wheel is the Absorb Version.
The blue Clear Wheel is the Assault Version.
The red Clear Wheel is the Dash Version, I think. It finishes in "sh" and is not Smash.

I'm thinking Rush version?

Hopefully the clear wheels without the rubber will allow Meteo to really shine.

When I've used meteo, on the off times the rubber isn't totally absorbing the shock I see great smash, I'm confident this will be amazing.

I feel sorry for the people who will be going through all the different combos and testing of the wheels.
Wow, this looks really interesting. Nice to see TakaraTomy trying something different with these sets. I've been putting off buying any TT as I have with previous generations because I know I'll eventually wind up buying the Hasbro versions. However, these might be worth the purchase as we may not see Hasbro versions of those clear wheels.
The blue one is 85.
After looking at the pictures for the BB-97 Ultimate Reshuffle Set Perseus edition, I think this one is going to be just as exciting! I'm very curious as to what kinds of parts will be included, seeing as how the Perseus edition was very surprising.

Edit: Nevermind my silly post; I just jawdropped when I saw Kai-V's pic.
An updated list :

A red L Drago II, a blue L Drago II, and a regular L Drago II with dark blue rubber
A red Meteo and a blue Meteo
85 LW105 DF105 ? 105 125
SF LF LRF XF RF
A clear (?) Beylauncher L
A white 3 Segment Launcher Grip
Two Dark blue Metal Faces Custom Ver. with the new Tool.
(Nov. 08, 2010  5:07 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: DF105? Is that new or a mistake?
It is not a mistake, but it might not be completely official.
Finally! A Left Rubber Flat Bottom. This would make the current top-tier Lightning L-Drago combo even more killer than it already is. I'm looking forward to this. And being able to get XF without buying Mercury Anubius will be very beneficial for my wallet's sake, ahah.
(Nov. 08, 2010  7:03 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: being able to get XF without buying Mercury Anubius will be very beneficial for my wallet's sake, ahah.

if it turns out to be a bit more/equally/or less expensive than M.Anubis then its definitely worth the price. Smile
(Nov. 08, 2010  4:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: An updated list :

A red L Drago II, a blue L Drago II, and a regular L Drago II with dark blue rubber
A red Meteo and a blue Meteo
85 LW105 DF105 ? 105 125
SF LF LRF XF RF
A clear (?) Beylauncher L
A white 3 Segment Launcher Grip
Two Dark blue Metal Faces Custom Ver. with the new Tool.

From the first picture, it seems the wings are facing the same direction as LW105, which might change the name...

But anyways, LRF! I knew it would happen some day!
XF and another RF are always cool Grin

Thanks Kai-V!
(Nov. 08, 2010  7:21 PM)Jaems Wrote: if it turns out to be a bit more/equally/or less expensive than M.Anubis then its definitely worth the price. Smile

Apparently this is going for about 3800-3900 yen, so after importing, it should still cost less than Mercury Anubius.
I guess it's time for rider proxy hah.

I think this is the first one (well with the addition of the ultimate reshuffle set gravity perseus version) that actually has a lot of useful parts.
This is probably gonna go for maybe 80 or more dollars...

-starts saving up-

edit: never mind, just saw the above posts.

well thats even better, not as much to save up ~
Man, this looks really awesome!
Maybe I'll get it.
Also, $46 aint so bad especially for these parts!
Man, there are too many things coming out. (For me, anyways)

Gonna have to add this to my BeyList too...
(Nov. 09, 2010  1:14 AM)Dan Wrote: Man, this looks really awesome!
Maybe I'll get it.
Also, $46 aint so bad especially for these parts!

It'll probably $20+ more. Both on eBay and commissioning someone.
I can only imagine how many kids in Japan will be asking for this for Christmas. Lol, while the kids in North America will be asking for the regular Lightning LDrago. ROFL!
(Nov. 08, 2010  11:40 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I guess it's time for rider proxy hah.

I'm so waiting for AkirasDaddy to get this. =)
need this. so badly. i need all the reshuffle sets coming out cause every single one of them is so fraggin awsemone. i like the new L drago clear wheels though, and more MF2s and tracks i dont have yet. This is a good year for beyblade!