[Product]  BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version

What is the price tag going to be on this?
Same as every other reshuffle set?
Or do you mean for westerners? If you do, we have no way to know.
(Sep. 23, 2010  4:47 AM)TheJugganawt Wrote: What is the price tag going to be on this?
The official price is already in the first post anyway ...
Sorry, didn't see that I was on my iPhone and I usually just pay attention to main content on it
This is like the MLD gold mine I'm going to do a momo on this set.
Honestly the look of those Meteo wheels are amazing, I'm just not looking forward to what my bank account balance will be after all these new releases Pinching_eyes_2
This set seems to have :
A red L Drago II, a blue L Drago II, and a regular L Drago II with dark blue rubber
A red Meteo and a blue Meteo
85 ? LW105 DF145 145 ? 105 ?
R²F LRF XF ? and two unclear Bottoms
A clear (?) Beylauncher L
A white 3 Segment Launcher Grip
Two Dark blue Metal Faces Custom Ver. with the new Tool.

Some of it was obvious, but LRF is new information that I knew of for a while.
The Purple track looks more like 90 to me.
one of the bottom is an LF. they'll include one of the original bottom/track in these set. same goes with G.Perseus set.

EDIT: and the last bottom is HF. its assumable that they'll use the predecessor's bottom in this.
was that LRF or RSF? it looked like RSF to me in a way
(Nov. 07, 2010  4:30 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: was that LRF or RSF? it looked like RSF to me in a way
Information from months ago said that this set included an LRF Bottom.
o ok thats kool!
It does look as if the L Drago II Clear Wheels were entirely different each time ...
[Image: mfbultimatereshuffleset.jpg]
One seems made of entirely straight lines, another is completely smooth, and the third one looks normal.

A clearer, yet still slightly unclear picture of the box :
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9067/...fleset.jpg
That is SO cool.
I really have nothing else to say.
Awesome.
I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but the other clear wheels seem to be made out of plastic instead of rubber. Only the dark blue version of L Drago II seems to have it. The others have different heads and shapes.
It also might be safe to say that the blue clear wheel is made for smash attack while the red is for upper attack. The slopes and shapes give me that idea.
Looks amazing, but I dislike the box, haha. One of the Tracks actually looks different from DF145; it looks a bit shorter than 145, and the wings are slightly larger ... ? Maybe just the angle.

Clear Beylauncher L also, this is too cool. Thanks Kai-V.
Thank you very much Kai-V!

Is there an LRF? Chocked_2 awesome! XD
The normal-looking Clear Wheel is the Absorb Version.
The blue Clear Wheel is the Assault Version.
The red Clear Wheel is the Rush Version, I think. It finishes in "sh" and is not Smash.
Improved picture of the box and the internals.

[Image: mfbultimatereshuffleset.jpg]

Not that anyone cares.
(Nov. 07, 2010  7:03 PM)Moss Wrote: Improved picture of the box and the internals.

[Image.]

Not that anyone cares.
Is that not what I just posted, along with the clearer picture of the parts themselves ?
Its just a clearer version of what you posted before and another angle on the parts.
(Nov. 07, 2010  5:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A clearer, yet still slightly unclear picture of the box :
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9067/...fleset.jpg

Really ?
Sorry glasses fail again.