[Product]  BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD

(Jul. 25, 2010  3:02 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:38 PM)MetalPharoah Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2010  12:06 AM)momiji manju Wrote: But Flame isn't a new part?

I will be more clear on both accounts.

1. I would like to see the track for its colour and the height for my own eyes.
2. I am curious how Pyxis and Flame work together.

your second point makes no sense.

...It's a clear wheel. Do you think it's going to perform different than any of the other clear wheels?

Some are heavier, some are lighter, some make differences, some don't. Only time would be able to tell if it does. Due to the height I am curious how Pyxis interacts with Flame through stamina.
argh stop posting

there is literally no way a render will be able to give us this information
This could be a great stress reliver, throw your attack combos at it and enjoy the fun Grin
This release does not interest me. It has Flame, WD and an extended track... I don't think there's much to be interested in to be honest. It's really only a new clear wheel being released, and the only thing that interests me about that is how to pronounce its name.
So wait...
the name implys a flaming box?
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:21 PM)ZoneDragon Wrote: So wait...
the name implys a flaming box?

Pyxis is Latin for box, yes, but it's the name of a constellation representing a mariner's compass. Since most other MFBs have been named after constellations, I think it's safe to assume Pyxis will be modelled more after a compass than a box.
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:29 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Pyxis is Latin for box, yes, but it's the name of a constellation representing a mariner's compass. Since most other MFBs have been named after constellations, I think it's safe to assume Pyxis will be modelled more after a compass than a box.
Not even "safe" : it is that.
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not even "safe" : it is that.

Well, there you have it. Pyxis is a compass, not a box.

Snicker. Flaming box...
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:37 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not even "safe" : it is that.

Well, there you have it. Pyxis is a compass, not a box.

Snicker. Flaming box...

I'm one of the few people that like Flame and I'm really interested in what a giant track will do in the ways of stamina and precision. I realize that the track being attacked high and low for what we use now is gonna make this ridiculous, but still.

I know a few redheads too.. so yes very good Daegor.[/size]
Honestly, I really badly want to try this with Galaxy. The main problem with Galaxy as a wheel , is that its projections mold back in to itself., making it pretty useless.
It does however still have numerous ridges on the bottom of it.
If these could hit the top of a bey, it might actually prove to be quite effective, something that 230 would make possible.
Hopefully.

Im hoping there is atleast a purpose for this massive track being released.
mf grand ketos 230 rs for a good combo, will try it as i got grand ketos nd 2 rs from yja on its way nd all i need is 230 nd ill post results
Or mf gravity perseus 230 d/wd/sd
Or last but not least mf ll drago 230 cs.
(Jul. 25, 2010  12:32 AM)theflightyellz Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  6:14 PM)MetalPharoah Wrote: Isn't there anyway we could have you make a sketch of the track or something? I want to see this!

As you have 0 imagination...
[Image: 230o.png]

by god, theve finally done it. they made a track so fun i actully wanna get 2 and watch em o3o
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:58 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Honestly, I really badly want to try this with Galaxy. The main problem with Galaxy as a wheel , is that its projections mold back in to itself., making it pretty useless.
It does however still have numerous ridges on the bottom of it.
If these could hit the top of a bey, it might actually prove to be quite effective, something that 230 would make possible.

I knew someone would come up with a combo they would like to try with this track! I am personally hoping that Around Sharp works wonders with 230 Track then things might shape up a bit for the game leaning towards a new type.
I think it's pronounced Pike-sis.
Just sound cooler that way ;o
Would it be possible to make a collapsable track, not like CH120, but collapsable in layers.
(Jul. 31, 2010  11:46 PM)Pyro Wrote: I think it's pronounced Pike-sis.
Just sound cooler that way ;o
It is pronounced "pick-sis".
OOOH PEGASIS' REAL PARTNER
No. Works much better with 135/145
Who ever came up with this track must've been carpin mental.
Next release should be a hooking one. Put it on a 90 and it'd trip this thing up all over.
Kai-V, just curious, but, how accurate were the pictures you saw?
I'm wondering if, though I doubt it myself, the blade is a different gimmick than we're thinking of, and part of the track can be knocked off.

So the track would be two pieces, I guess. That would kinda waste the bottom it comes with/any bottoms you've customized it with, but still, I figured I'd voice the thought.
Kai-v said it has no gimmick and that the render showed a regular track; end of story.
(Aug. 01, 2010  8:45 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Kai-v said it has no gimmick and that the render showed a regular track; end of story.

It being really tall is a gimmick in and of itself; But yeah, I guess I missed that. I swear I read the topic through, so I don't know how I missed it [unless it was in another topic for some reason].

EDIT: And I was asking how accurate the drawings were to determine if what I said was a possibility, because as you've guessed, I don't know what kind of images Kai-V gets to look at.
(Aug. 01, 2010  8:41 PM)Extic Wrote: Kai-V, just curious, but, how accurate were the pictures you saw?
I'm wondering if, though I doubt it myself, the blade is a different gimmick than we're thinking of, and part of the track can be knocked off.

So the track would be two pieces, I guess. That would kinda waste the bottom it comes with/any bottoms you've customized it with, but still, I figured I'd voice the thought.
The picture I saw was taken by Riumama and was directly from a secret TAKARA-TOMY exhibition. It was slightly blurry, but it was clearly just a regular Track.
The track has no labeled gimmick in front of the height...
(Aug. 01, 2010  9:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  8:41 PM)Extic Wrote: Kai-V, just curious, but, how accurate were the pictures you saw?

The picture I saw was taken by Riumama and was directly from a secret TAKARA-TOMY exhibition. It was slightly blurry, but it was clearly just a regular Track.

Ah. So it was an actual picture. Okie-dokie, thanks for the response.
(Aug. 01, 2010  9:42 PM)The LVJ Wrote: The track has no labeled gimmick in front of the height...

Yeah, I guess I hadn't really gotten it through my skull that they do label everything now in the names. XD
(Jul. 15, 2010  7:58 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Well, at least stamina types will benefit from this.
not really it would be REALLY unbalanced if an attack tyoe were to take like 1 attck in it would just tumble over :L