[Product]  BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD

(Jul. 22, 2010  10:01 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: what photos
Secret pictures. Obviously if I could show them I would.
Also It would have letters in front of it ie. FS230 (free-spinning230)
MF (Remodling Version) (Plastic Inner/Plastic Core) Dark Gemios 230Q
lamest bey ever.
(Jul. 23, 2010  4:53 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: MF (Remodling Version) (Plastic Inner/Plastic Core)
This is called MF-Feather Mode/MF- Feather (I like to call it FMF or MF-F though, hah).
(Jul. 22, 2010  10:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  10:01 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: what photos
Secret pictures. Obviously if I could show them I would.

Isn't there anyway we could have you make a sketch of the track or something? I want to see this!
(Jul. 23, 2010  6:14 PM)MetalPharoah Wrote: Isn't there anyway we could have you make a sketch of the track or something? I want to see this!

It's not like there's a gimmick on the track. It'll be just like 105, 135, 145 etc., just taller.
(Jul. 23, 2010  6:14 PM)MetalPharoah Wrote: Isn't there anyway we could have you make a sketch of the track or something? I want to see this!
It is really nothing special. Just an overly long 145 ...
(Jul. 23, 2010  6:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
It is really nothing special. Just an overly long 145 ...

Yeah, but that is unique and it sounds like fun to play around with. Something away from the norm is just what we were asking Wink
(Jul. 23, 2010  8:11 PM)MetalPharoah Wrote: Yeah, but that is unique and it sounds like fun to play around with. Something away from the norm is just what we were asking Wink
What I mean is that I should not have to draw it for your to imagine what it looks like. As I wrote, there is nothing special about it, so I would waste time by illustrating it.
430 track ftw
(Jul. 23, 2010  8:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  8:11 PM)MetalPharoah Wrote: Yeah, but that is unique and it sounds like fun to play around with. Something away from the norm is just what we were asking Wink
What I mean is that I should not have to draw it for your to imagine what it looks like. As I wrote, there is nothing special about it, so I would waste time by illustrating it.

I suppose I am intrigued by Pyxis and Flame more :p
But Flame isn't a new part?

As you have 0 imagination...
[Image: 230o.png]
This will be a terrible track. Because it's so tall, there'll be balance issues with it, so it'd be poor for both defence and stamina types.

Edit: A 145 height track would be better, though I think somewhere between the 2 would be ideal.
And not attack?
(Jul. 25, 2010  1:03 AM)gurugulu Wrote: And not attack?

With the current beys, it would also be poor for attack. I thought that would have been fairly obvious, since there aren't many with a good enough force smash.

I do like to be proven wrong though.
(Jul. 25, 2010  1:05 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I think that was a given : |

No one said anything. Everyone was talking about how good it'd be for stamina beys...

Edit: My bad, Clerish said it. Oh well.
(Jul. 25, 2010  12:32 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: As you have 0 imagination...
[Picture.]
Much more pink though.
You know, I've been thinking of a 100 and WA130 stacked on top of each other. Someone like to take a pic of that?
someone has on this thread too...
(Jul. 15, 2010  10:52 PM)♥ Wrote: [Image: DSC02477.png]

fyi, this is how tall a 230 track would be, next to the current tallest bey

Here, D125+105
Maths is your friend!
Sometimes this forum really makes me despair u_u
(Jul. 25, 2010  12:06 AM)momiji manju Wrote: But Flame isn't a new part?

I will be more clear on both accounts.

1. I would like to see the track for its colour and the height for my own eyes.
2. I am curious how Pyxis and Flame work together.
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:38 PM)MetalPharoah Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2010  12:06 AM)momiji manju Wrote: But Flame isn't a new part?

I will be more clear on both accounts.

1. I would like to see the track for its colour and the height for my own eyes.
2. I am curious how Pyxis and Flame work together.

your second point makes no sense.

...It's a clear wheel. Do you think it's going to perform different than any of the other clear wheels?