[Product]  BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF

Unless there is a spine within thebottom or it's made with soft plastic, how will we treat this part as it progressively becomes faster?
Once you... uhm, wear it in...
I'm sure it'll be legal when at least moderately worn which could make it a good attack bottom.
I could see RSF being an alternative for those who find it difficult controlling RF and continue to get self-ko's. I think RSF will be very useful.

Though that face is hideous, I continue to think it's a joke, lol
I like the face

RSF looks like it could break... the part that it goes into the rubber is thinner than the end part...

Instead of Attack, could this not work as a Rubber-Ball type bottom?
Considering the hell it put me through earlier, I really like this face. I'm just hoping the new bottom doesn't disappoint. Unhappy It already has Ray, 100, the sweet face, and the clear wheel backing it up.
Personally, I think RSF will have some use, not only in attack combos, but maybe even in defense combos as an alternative to WB/WD/RS.

I still think the Face looks kinda wierd...
I hope this will have some use
(Aug. 16, 2010  3:33 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: I hope this will have some use

What an insightful post.

Keep it up buddy, you're walking on very thin ice.
That tip really worries me. Looks like it has bad balance, I don't know if that matters in an attack type or not.
Hm, this will probably be made with R2F rubber right? In that case, it may still have decent speed and stamina? Since I recalll hearing that the R2F rubber is harder allowing it to move faster (or some such), while having a smaller surface area would increase stamina.
(Aug. 16, 2010  10:38 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hm, this will probably be made with R2F rubber right? In that case, it may still have decent speed and stamina? Since I recalll hearing that the R2F rubber is harder allowing it to move faster (or some such), while having a smaller surface area would increase stamina.

When R2F wears down, the rubber gets much softer. I'm not sure how a mint R2F and mint RF compare.
Just wondering how come we have pics of this but none of BB-90?
(Aug. 17, 2010  1:11 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Just wondering how come we have pics of this but none of BB-90?
Hong Kong is weird.

Also, you do not need to see a picture of BB-90 : it is essentially the Sniper Scope.
(Aug. 17, 2010  2:32 PM)s200401150 Wrote: hong kong isnt weird its just our style
It is weird for getting so many leaked releases.
(Aug. 17, 2010  2:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2010  2:32 PM)s200401150 Wrote: hong kong isnt weird its just our style
It is weird for getting so many leaked releases.

*looks underneath the packages* "Made in China"

well i think that's our mystery solved? Tongue_out
it looks better than in the manga
(Aug. 17, 2010  9:03 PM)Jaems Wrote: *looks underneath the packages* "Made in China"

well i think that's our mystery solved? Tongue_out
Japan's TAKARA-TOMY could ask for tighter protection ... They are still the main manufacturers/company, and people in China are not supposed to get their products before the Japanese.
(Images from Beyblade Parts House)

Looking at the box, this Bey is named Ray Gil (I believe it is still pronounced as 'Jill'/'Jil' though) not Geel or Gill.
The Katakana on the box says "レイギル" So it's supposed to be pronounced as "Rei Geeru."
(Aug. 18, 2010  12:17 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: The Katakana on the box says "レイギル" So it's supposed to be pronounced as "Rei Geeru."
Ah, I worded it very weirdly.

I wrote Jil because Kai-V stated that the name had a really strong 'G' sound. I should probably have posted 'Geel' as the pronunciation instead. :\

EDIT: Ah, I just realized that ã‚® was pronounced Gi. So disregard my previous posts. Sorry for the mistakes.
... Well, in the future, I will go with my instinct and not try to make sense eventually.

"Gil" ...
I am really loving the look of the clear wheel. Both the colour and texture of the spikes.
Gil? Will I be using this to pay some moogles? Hah.