[Product]  BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF

I like the clear Wheel design,plus a new Rubber bottom (that I hope lives up to RF and what I hear of RS) and another way to get Ray,which I am liking as a Right Spin alternative to Lightning in some regards.

You can't say no to Ol' Gil...
(Aug. 18, 2010  12:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2010  9:03 PM)Jaems Wrote: *looks underneath the packages* "Made in China"

well i think that's our mystery solved? Tongue_out
Japan's TAKARA-TOMY could ask for tighter protection ... They are still the main manufacturers/company, and people in China are not supposed to get their products before the Japanese.
Thats why there are relastic fakes people leek them out to companys like rapidity
Thats so sad
i've seen a picture of rsf on driger gt's blog and the rsf kinda looks like metal change

hope it performs the same as well
The clear wheel looks nice :3
seems like a mix between Pegasis, and Aries.
The semi-flat shape may add a stamina improvement if people dont like the poor stamina of RF , or , if they cant bank or slide shoot with CS
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The official picture :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/RayGill.jpg

I. Have. To. Get. This. But my budget is sooo loww!!!!

I'm hoping RSF will be useful. But then again, this bey is too pretty to pass. I just dislike the face, but it comes with some pretty good parts.
ever since i saw that pic of gill im so loving the bey awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so its a crocodile or a gator the blade looks so promising to give a good performance
Maybe it'll be good for defence. (RSF)
(Oct. 10, 2010  11:28 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Maybe it'll be good for defence. (RSF)

hopefully (and low chance of hope: being better then WB)
Why's that a low chance of hope? It could very easily be a higher stamina, better balance (With increased movement, obviously) version of RS
idk its just unlikley that it will so not low ut fifty fifty chance of it being better :T
(Oct. 10, 2010  11:35 PM)Corey Wrote: Why's that a low chance of hope? It could very easily be a higher stamina, better balance (With increased movement, obviously) version of RS
I agree with it having better balance, but I really doubt that it will have better Stamina than RS...
Hm, perhaps you are correct.
RSF's performance could work like FS but better grip/lower stamina.

although the one thing that's definite is that the Ray metal wheel will be a useful piece for those who dont have it (meee)
Um how exactly since it's Rubber semi flat so shouldn't it work like SF but in rubber...
that would mean it would have semi aggressiveness, but the rubber may prevent that, cuz it may cause alot 'o friction. and is there a reason they kept the parts name's in two letters until now?
probably because there was no other way of coding it with less than 3 letters. How could the rubber prevent the semi aggressiveness? If anything it will increase the aggressiveness. I'm hoping for minimal movement though.
yeh that's what i meant, the minumum movement
no fair my friend getting Ray Gill(or has it he wasnt to clear) but no camera. would really like to see this bey in action (i just hope its a bey thats actually worth buying Grin) and i am also hoping gill is better then Bull but by the looks of it..
Even if the bottom isn't good it will still be worth buying since it's only an RF/R2F away from Ray 100RF which is a very good attack combo.
Yep yep.

The fact that it already has two top tier parts, as well as a rubber bottom (Which can ALWAYS find a use, IMO), makes this a must buy.
CoroCoro has finally announced the release of Ray Gil.
Although it seems like this release is not too important (currently), looking at how little page space this news is taking up, haha. Hopefully, we can get more details in the next issue.

Side and Top View of Ray Gil 100RSF
(Image from Beyblade Parts House)
The pic alone has changed my opinion on this release. I might actually pre-order this one,,,