[Product]  BB-86 - Beyblade Deck Attack & Defense Set

Please tell me you actually speak in your video.

EDIT: HAAA Okilaze's video: BB-86 - Beyblade Deck Attack & Defense Set
For the people who bought this, how is MB testing out.
Is it better or worse than WB?
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:59 PM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: For the people who bought this, how is MB testing out.

(Aug. 07, 2010  8:24 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Got this. Here's some info:
MB: Not as wide as WB, actually, and does suffer from balance issues.
Have you read?
(Aug. 08, 2010  5:01 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:59 PM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: For the people who bought this, how is MB testing out.

Have you read?

Don't be rude, that post wasn't even made on this page.
He could have looked though.
Not sure if this has been posted yet:

[Image: DSC02567.png]
Ahh, in my video I also mentioned that my mold didn't have a bar.
Ah, sorry. I haven't seen that video. I think it's kind of interesting though ... since the molds for the other RF obviously exist, it seems like a no-brainer to use it this time.

Wow, I can confirm that MB really does have balance issues.
(Aug. 20, 2010  8:39 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Wow, I can confirm that MB really does have balance issues.

In what bttle situations have you tested it?
(Aug. 20, 2010  9:09 PM)The LVJ Wrote: In what bttle situations have you tested it?

Stamina vs. Stamina.

Specifically Flame Bull DF145WD vs. Flame Bull DF145MB. The one with MB never recovers when knocked off balance, whereas WD does.
(Aug. 07, 2010  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I share the uncertainty about MB. I know that in Battle Strikers, the metal ball tip is very good and even got banned for that in tournaments, but in a game where the spinning top is not controlled, I do not know how it will really perform ...

Just came in to briefly comment on this: our Metal Ball is coated with an anti-friction coating to make stacking Strikers on top of each other easier, and this also increases the spin time.
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I share the uncertainty about MB. I know that in Battle Strikers, the metal ball tip is very good and even got banned for that in tournaments, but in a game where the spinning top is not controlled, I do not know how it will really perform ...

Just came in to briefly comment on this: our Metal Ball is coated with an anti-friction coating to make stacking Strikers on top of each other easier, and this also increases the spin time.

I'm assuming, but I doubt yours has a height/balance issue...right?
Cyber Aquario looks really similar to Storm Pegasis. Well duh its 105RF. Hope the Cyber Wheel is better than Storm Wheel. Posion Giraffe uses MB, MB? As in Metal Ball? But at least it looks cooler than Poison Serpent SW145SD.
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:42 AM)ZDSCHNL Wrote: Cyber Aquario looks really similar to Storm Pegasis. Well duh its 105RF. Hope the Cyber Wheel is better than Storm Wheel. Posion Giraffe uses MB, MB? As in Metal Ball? But at least it looks cooler than Poison Serpent SW145SD.
Seriously ? It has been said many times that Cyber is bad, Storm is better, and of course MB stands for Metal Ball, that has been posted enough.
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:42 AM)ZDSCHNL Wrote: Cyber Aquario looks really similar to Storm Pegasis. Well duh its 105RF. Hope the Cyber Wheel is better than Storm Wheel. Posion Giraffe uses MB, MB? As in Metal Ball? But at least it looks cooler than Poison Serpent SW145SD.
Seriously ? It has been said many times that Cyber is bad, Storm is better, and of course MB stands for Metal Ball, that has been posted enough.

Really? Sorry Kai, I'm kinda new to MFB world heehee
Being new doesn't matter? It's been posted everywhere. If you would read, then you would have known the information.