[Product]  BB-86 - Beyblade Deck Attack & Defense Set

I dunno, my Storm Gemios 100R2F can always manage to knock it off balance.
Wat combo are you using?
Do you have GB145? If so, try it with that.
Sadly, I don't D:
I'd think the C145 would already absorb all of the lower attacks...
Storm 100RF is a smash attacker. It probably destabilized because of MB's height.
(Aug. 07, 2010  8:06 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Hobby Link Japan is your friend. Eee

They don't have BB-86 listed.
(Aug. 07, 2010  8:48 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Storm 100RF is a smash attacker. It probably destabilized because of MB's height.

Also, Storm Gemios was able to get under because I bank.
I made a metal ball base from rf and a metal ball
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Not really the right place to post this, we don't promote the illegal modification of parts here.
As well as that, the size of that metal ball is quite a lot smaller than that of MB so it won't be a brilliant way of seeing what MB's performance will be like...
Still, a nice little indicator of what the performance could be like, I just hope that RF was an old worn out one, or you've ruined a 1st tier part for absolutely nothing :\
(Aug. 07, 2010  12:28 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: They don't have BB-86 listed.

They must have removed it this morning! I hope my Pre-order is alright.... Libruhhh
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:04 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  12:28 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: They don't have BB-86 listed.

They must have removed it this morning! I hope my Pre-order is alright.... Libruhhh

It's been listed as Discontinued since early this week I think, which is a shame - I was hoping to pick one up from them.
Aya... I finally have the money to get this too. Sold some stuff at fray. Made $55...
(Aug. 07, 2010  11:23 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Did people buy those Darks and Rocks?

Nah, I sold an Earth wheel, a Metal Face, a Flame Libra and a TT Storm Pegasis starter. Also, aren't you supposed to be flying to Guam right now?
Not right now, I'm leaving in about an hour to go to the airport.

Still packing Tongue_out
(Aug. 07, 2010  11:19 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Aya... I finally have the money to get this too. Sold some stuff at fray. Made $55...

Ahem.
Anyways I would buy this, if I had the money, which I unfortunately don't.
Guys, PMs ... This is becoming a regular occurrence now, so please do something about it, thanks!
If anyone desperatly wants one they are on Plamoya right now.
(Aug. 08, 2010  7:32 AM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: Counter Escolpio 145D, Cyber Aquario 105RF, Poison Giraffe S130MB Tongue_out_wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzz1joB_gvc

WowGasp You are the second to own the set here Smile
The guy in the first link says that it's the Attack and Stamina set, hah.
You reminded me about MY video, which should be coming out in a while.