[Product]  BB-86 - Beyblade Deck Attack & Defense Set

(Jul. 13, 2010  6:47 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2010  6:38 AM)epicbored Wrote: I don't know how he can order it Uncertain He's getting it at 3 this afternoon, that means I could get it today xD.
Wow, that's awesome!
BTW, is there any chance you would do some tests with it?

Well, to be honest I don't think I'm going to use it. Uncertain
(Jul. 13, 2010  6:47 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: That's... a fantastic deal.

I know xD, it's even cheaper than a infinity libra.
(Jul. 13, 2010  6:47 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: That's... a fantastic deal.
I don't know if that was sarcasm or not. But I hope you do realize that it's $480 HKD per 1, not USD.
1 US dollar = 7.7760 Hong Kong dollars
~ $61 USD.

Super rare bey.
(Jul. 13, 2010  7:03 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: 1 US dollar = 7.7760 Hong Kong dollars
~ $61 USD.

Super rare bey.
Well, considering that this is not a regular release, it is actually at a pretty acceptable price (especially when compared to Infinity Libra, which is about twice the price).
Climax I think Mc Frown meant it was actually a really good deal.
(Jul. 13, 2010  8:57 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Climax I think Mc Frown meant it was actually a really good deal.
Reading though it again, it does seem like he meant that it was a good deal.

Maybe I'm too used to seeing sarcasm in the forums. :\
The MB is painted.?

Also the wheels are really cool in this set.
(Jul. 13, 2010  9:58 PM)Jsc Wrote: The MB is painted.?
It doesn't look painted in this picture.:\
first metal shrp and now metal ball? anyone else sense a metal flat coming?
(Jul. 14, 2010  2:45 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: first metal shrp and now metal ball? anyone else sense a metal flat coming?

The only thing I sense is my wallet decreasing in density from Sol Blaze, Vulcan Horuseus, and these new babies Grin
I really need to get my hands on some Counter + Cyber Wheels, and I'm super happy that they're coming out with some Metal Bottoms aside from MS.
That Escolpio CW looks cool IMO.
I assume this will be around the 2500 yen price range as the other Deck Sets?
MB will attack a lot because my little cousin bought a Top-Flight Beyblade and it came with Storm Bear (Which is Storm Pegasis) C145WB (WB was metal.) and it attacks like HF. But I will maybe get that set for Counter and Cyber and S130 with a hope for it being a top-tier defense part.
(Jul. 15, 2010  10:37 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: MB will attack a lot because my little cousin bought a Top-Flight Beyblade and it came with Storm Bear (Which is Storm Pegasis) C145WB (WB was metal.) and it attacks like HF. But I will maybe get that set for Counter and Cyber and S130 with a hope for it being a top-tier defense part.
Are you sure the attacking 'Metal Ball' isn't just a painted low quality WB?
No, I'll take some pics when I come back. It was a Metal Wide Ball, I'm sure.
(Jul. 15, 2010  10:37 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: MB will attack a lot because my little cousin bought a Top-Flight Beyblade and it came with Storm Bear (Which is Storm Pegasis) C145WB (WB was metal.) and it attacks like HF. But I will maybe get that set for Counter and Cyber and S130 with a hope for it being a top-tier defense part.

IT IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think he probably understands that it's a fake, hence why he stated it was a "top flight" beyblade.
And the reason for that movement pattern is probably because of an imperfection on the metal that's essentially created a flat :\
I wouldn't factor the performance of a fake part in to the performance of MB.
go to beyblade.jp

they posted the price of the booster and the clear metal face
(Jul. 15, 2010  12:32 PM)vamasco Wrote: go to beyblade.jp

they posted the price of the booster and the clear metal face
Or just the official TAKARA-TOMY Beyblade site, as we know ...
Yeah I know it is a fake, I had to go buy with him. I said don't buy it and then he cried like a baby! And my mom grounded me for a while because of that. Ok so its kinda off-topic. EDIT:But why didn't they just do S145?
(Jul. 15, 2010  12:58 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Yeah I know it is a fake, I had to go buy with him. I said don't buy it and then he cried like a baby! And my mom grounded me for a while because of that. Ok so its kinda off-topic. But didn't they just do S145?

I don't believe so. Maybe you're thinking of SW145 from Poison Serpent?
A clearer picture of BB-86

.jpg   BB86.jpg (Size: 98.9 KB / Downloads: 225)
The Aquario face is different from this set. The letters AQRO aren't on the face anymore.

I do not own this picture.