BB-81 Launcher Rubber

Concept & Description: BB-81 Launcher rubber is a part of the accessory series for the beylauncher. Unlike a number of the accessories it attaches directly to the launcher rather than the launcher grip. It is intended to help players take a better grasp of the ripcord on string launchers. It comes in a pack of 3 in colors of white, black, and red.

Application: In order to attach it to one's launcher it is easiest to extend the handle partially out from the launcher. Rotate the handle to its side and then stick it through the middle of the launcher rubber of choice. Make sure the rubber is unbuttoned at this point in time. Pull the rest of the handle through the launcher rubber and then adjust it so that it is resting comfortably in the launcher rubber. Close the button and all is ready to go!

Use: A majority of competitive players choose to use a wide variety of the launcher accessories that Takara Tomy has released. Among them, the launcher rubber is a staple. It is widely preferred to the metal assist. Partially due to being easier to obtain, partially due to being comfortable in the hand, and partially due to being less likely to cause interference among launch. Playing with a launcher rubber does make it substantially easier to launch consistently at full speed. However, some share the opinion that it may slightly decrease rotation speed at launch due to it weighing down the handle.

Overall: At its low cost and use on both MFB and Burst launchers, the launcher rubber set is valuable for any and all bladers to obtain. While not 100% necessary for success, it does make launching more comfortable and easier, especially for those of us with larger hands.

Photo:
[Image: grip%20rubber_zpsunpmy6sz.jpg]
Very nice, well written. One thing to possibly note, though, is that it may not be the best for absolute maximum launch speed. The fact that it weighs down the handle seems to hold up the process of dropping the bey a tiny bit, since the bey is dropped when the handle starts to retract. It is more noticable in Burst and I am not sure it is even a thing in MFB, but it may be good to put "Some share the opinion that it may decrease speed a tiny bit" or whatever. Ever since the launch master, 1234Beyblade, mentioned this fact, I stopped using them and starting wearing a glove to keep the handle from hitting my knuckles. Gotta get that extra 2 rpms if we are gonna keep up with him. Haha
Good to note that they work perfectly with Beyblade Burst Beylaunchers Smile
I love mine
Updated.
I think many of your sentences would benefit from being reworded and being made more concise, but that can wait until the content is approved. And, regarding that:

(Jan. 03, 2016  6:39 AM)Time Wrote: Use: A majority of competitive players choose to use a wide variety of the launcher accessories that Takara Tomy has released. Among them, the launcher rubber is a staple. It is widely preferred to the metal assist. Partially due to being easier to obtain, partially due to being comfortable in the hand, and partially due to being less likely to cause interference among launch.

I assume you meant to compare it to the Beylauncher Suspension? Since Metal Assist doesn't occupy the same space as the Launcher Rubber, as one is on the grip and the other on the launcher, the sentence doesn't seem to make sense.