[Product]  BB-80 Gravity Perseus AD145WD

(Jan. 29, 2010  3:44 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Gravity sounds awesome!

Seriously, how can you say that. It is just a name.
So The whole wheel can be flipped over? or just the clear wheel to change rotation direction?
(Jan. 29, 2010  4:27 AM)Jsc Wrote: So The whole wheel can be flipped over? or just the clear wheel to change rotation direction?
The short description specifically mentioned the Clear Wheel, however I prefer to wait for official confirmation. As far as I know, the description was, perhaps, personally written by the person who reported these releases.
Perseus haha i was hopeing for a beyblade based on him xD epic greek soilder face will be sweet
The launcher looks as if it can be turned on the other side to get the other spin direction. The Clear Wheel probably just has no small 'walls' to block the insertion of the clogs, and no restriction in the Metal Wheel as well. This is not official though ...

I am attempting to get permission to post the pictures Riumama showed me.
So...there are two prongs on the launcher? 1 above and 1 below?
The launcher for this quite obviously won't fit in to the standard grip from series one, which is probably a big part of why the new 3 part grip has been released.
Gasp Left Spin & Right Spin!? If all the next clear wheels are released without the blocks; this could change the ways of the beyblade strategy ALOT!
However we do not know if it is not only Gravity Perseus' case at the moment ... Perhaps they want to make only this Beyblade special.
(Feb. 01, 2010  7:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: However we do not know if it is not only Gravity Perseus' case at the moment ... Perhaps they want to make only this Beyblade special.

The new L-Drago, perhaps.
AD - additional defense ?
maybe 'all dominating', we really shouldnt speculate we have no idea and we could end up with something as stupid as that.
(Feb. 01, 2010  10:14 PM)bey tempest Wrote: maybe 'all dominating', we really shouldnt speculate we have no idea and we could end up with something as stupid as that.

"we really shouldn't speculate"
*speculates anyway*
additional defense sounds good
Always Dumb 145.
As in "These speculations are always dumb"
I was going to go with agitating ... Well, I can't say the second word here.
Either way, can we please just stop with this?
Isn't there enough to talk about with the fact that it's a multi-directional wheel with a new type of launcher?
no i was just using an example to put my point across with that speculation brad.
this blade is going to be in the movie you can tell
... How? What are you basing this on?
Currently we don't even know which character will be using what blade (other than that this will be a new rival for pegasis), meaning that if this blade was in an MFB movie it wouldn't be the main enemy.
Traditionally series of this type create new enemies, while retaining older villains as bit parts (the first beyblade movie, recent beylade games, each series.etc)
Also that'd probably be counted as anime discussion :\
will it be http://i48.tinypic.com/2je4sna.jpg ...
(Feb. 12, 2010  9:24 AM)clarkero Wrote: will it be http://i48.tinypic.com/2je4sna.jpg ...

id say its unlikely,although the clear wheel does sort of have snake things which would sort of fit with perseus and medusa
No, that is not Gravity Perseus from what I have seen.

Come on, everybody : I know all the images I have and that I uploaded to Beyblade Spirit, such as Miingno's scans; if one of the new releases were on them, I would know and I would have posted the scan again. Stop bringing back old scans from my site because you think one of them shows a new Beyblade.

The render is still slightly blurry, but even if it looked like the Design Contest Winner, its shape would have been altered too much for this scan to be relevant ... There is no point in posting it.
Gravity Perseus... Reminds me of the Percy Jackson books. And a two-way wheel? Definately a reason to buy it. You could change spin direction between battles for a more strategic approach to the battle!