[Product]  BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F

has any thorough testing been done on galaxy pegasis yet? Or is it still too new/expensive for people to purchase yet
(Apr. 21, 2010  12:26 PM)momiji manju Wrote: has any thorough testing been done on galaxy pegasis yet? Or is it still too new/expensive for people to purchase yet

I don't think anyone (especially those who would be able to test it properly ) have it yet.
ok that's cool, thnx
i will do testing when i get mine when-
allatkoria has it in stock thats not 60 frekin dollars....
or hasbro relleases it in 2011.....
either way ill have to wait..
ha ha, ok thanks, Dx the prices are crazy atm
I found one for 40 with postage:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOMY-Metal-fight-B...3a59e46513
(Apr. 22, 2010  7:52 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: I found one for 40 with postage:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOMY-Metal-fight-B...3a59e46513

um that thing is 52 bucks and shipping is 8 so its 60 all together not 40
lol im gonna get that but i think exchange rates makes it around 208 ringgit malaysia ok no wayim getting it but after wacthing some videos for it it actually is faster than storm pegasis but less stamina
Im hopping this will be sold here when metal fusion comes, if its not ill just need to keep looking for a cheap price.
(Apr. 30, 2010  4:59 PM)dannyboy8231995 Wrote: Im hopping this will be sold here when metal fusion comes, if its not ill just need to keep looking for a cheap price.
Hm, of course it will be sold by Hasbro unless the toyline is dropped due to poor revenue, however it will never be in the first wave of releases.
(Apr. 30, 2010  6:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2010  4:59 PM)dannyboy8231995 Wrote: Im hopping this will be sold here when metal fusion comes, if its not ill just need to keep looking for a cheap price.
Hm, of course it will be sold by Hasbro unless the toyline is dropped due to poor revenue, however it will never be in the first wave of releases.

Well i dont thing it would be selling just because i think they would need to sell it when season 2 comes out.
Hasbro won't release this till the 2nd season of MFB is out in English or a bit before that. It would make no sense if they released it anytime before then.
(Apr. 30, 2010  8:09 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Hasbro won't release this till the 2nd season of MFB is out in English or a bit before that. It would make no sense if they released it anytime before then.

true that woud be like reeasing metal fight blades while g force is still going :D
I know that, since it's a rubber bottom, the stamina wouldn't be good, but, after watching this video, it was outspun by Storm Pegasis twice. Obviously it's not conclusive, but it is certainly a good indicator as to how it performs. The bottom didn't really show too much of a difference between R2F and RF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUCK7TkWe...eature=sub
Something you really need to learn, results in Wide Square just don't count.
It's unpredictable, and useless for attack types.
(May. 04, 2010  5:45 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Something you really need to learn, results in Wide Square just don't count.

But if they both performed similarly, wouldn't it be fair to say that they'd perform similarly in different stadiums?

Edit: I mean similarly to each other, not similarly to how they performed in this stadium.
(May. 04, 2010  6:20 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(May. 04, 2010  5:45 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Something you really need to learn, results in Wide Square just don't count.

But if they both performed similarly, wouldn't it be fair to say that they'd perform similarly in different stadiums?

not really, we can't gauge if there's a difference in attack power in a stadium that stunts attack power
We bought it, but it is one of the prizes for not only the BRC event, but the London Beyparty event as well.
It isn't exclusive to these events, it can be bought through YJA and online retailers like any other bey.
What position do you need to achieve to win it?
Sorry if I'm derailing the conversation.

I have some more findings on Galaxy Pegasis from my new one,mostly comparing it to Storm Pegasis 105RF.

Pegasis VS Pegasis II:

In terms of weight distribution, Pegasis II has the upper hand. It's flatter,and has more even distribution. However, Pegasis has a couple distinct advantages,mostly the spiked ridges. As Clear wheels are used mostly for weight though,I'd say Pegasis II is the clear winner.

Storm VS Galaxy:

This one was a tough one to decide. Storm has a place already as the top tier Smash Attack wheel, but Galaxy trumps it in Force Smash, not to mention having some decent Upper Attack. It's really a matter of taste,whether you want a pure Smash Attack wheel or something that can perform multiple kinds of attacks.

105 VS W105:

Before you say that W105 is superior,let me make the point that not all Beys benefit from the Down Force gimmick. If the bottom is heavy and stable enough,they will. But for something like RF and R2F,where the bottom is constantly moving,the Down Force works against it. W105 is a good addition to the lineup of Down Force gimmicks, it just doesn't seem suitable on an attack type.

RF VS R2F

This was the most difficult one,mostly because it's like comparing Bearing Core to Bearing Core 2. Actually,that's a good analogy. While RF will always be the king of Attack Bottoms, R2F is more specifically geared to those who use Sliding Shoot and aim for Stadium Outs and OHKOs. It suits this purpose extremely well,seeing as R2F has almost zero stamina. Again,it's a matter of taste.

I know I've posted stuff on Galaxy Pegasis before, but I had only done some preliminary tests,and now that I've played with it a bit more, I can safely present these findings without doubt.
Sounds good, it is really important to have people post imperative information about specific beyblades.
I believe you do this regularly, BlackAce but I am not certain. ( I am extremely new here. ) Anyway good findings.
Smile
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Metal-Fight-BeyBl...2670wt_913

I feel sorry for the 2 people that bought that...
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:18 AM)Sora. Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Metal-Fight-BeyBl...2670wt_913

Wow, fakes are looking more realistic. Unhappy
Why can't TT sue them anyway?
(Jun. 27, 2010  1:43 PM)Nuno Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:18 AM)Sora. Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Metal-Fight-BeyBl...2670wt_913

Wow, fakes are looking more realistic. Unhappy
Why can't TT sue them anyway?

The "Metal Fight BeyBlade" logo is different XD