[Product]  BB-53 Digital Power Launcher Pegasis Ver. / BB-54 Digital Power Launcher L-Drago Ver.

(Aug. 25, 2009  1:49 AM)lethal01 Wrote: karmas a ***** brad karmas a *****

Wut!?
(Aug. 25, 2009  1:49 AM)lethal01 Wrote: karmas a ***** brad karmas a *****

ummmm what
exactly

im looking forward to it i just wish we could get more info on unrealeasd stuff
(Jul. 17, 2009  10:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: BB-53 Digital Power Launcher Pegasis Ver.
Release Date: November 14, 2009
Price: ¥2100

BB-54 Digital Power Launcher L-Drago Ver.
Release Date: November 14, 2009
Price: ¥2100

Nothing new to report at this time.
what is a digital power launcher
Pretty much the same thing as the Electronic Shooters from the first Beyblade Release. They register your launch power (RPM).
DGMDSFNBKERJGFSDMNGVSMDF,NGDSFMG
NEED
(ugh but is still 2 bulky to my taste)
Friggin awesome, much better than the Dragoon Digital...lot more sleek too.
Any idea on it's general size?
I hope the cord is like 20 cm long.
Personally not a big fan of either, especially the Pegasis one ...

Although it might grow on me when we see them being held etc.

Thanks Kai-V!
The cord looks a lot like the g winder. Grin
Looks stylish. A lot better than the Dragoon launcher.
For the size, the end of the incorporated Beypointer has to be as big as the end of normal Beypointers so they can connect. If you have one, perhaps you can extrapolate.
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...x/bb53.jpg
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...x/bb54.jpg

Wait, did we know these were multi-directional ? I think you manually change the hook part.
You can manually flip it from right to left? That's really nice. It will be a pity when the prongs break.
(Oct. 15, 2009  4:37 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: You can manually flip it from right to left? That's really nice. It will be a pity when the prongs break.
Not really flip, but it seems it will come with two "Attachment Parts" that can either allow left spin, or right spin. The Digital Launcher on its own could not be hooked to a beyblade without those parts, I think.
the new winders look alot like the HMS winder
these look like they will be worth getting my wallet feels the pain already xD
(Oct. 15, 2009  4:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...x/bb53.jpg
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...x/bb54.jpg

Wait, did we know these were multi-directional ? I think you manually change the hook part.

I don't like how they look... Unhappy
Wait, because the attachment prongs are "seperate" pieces, that does theoretically mean the problem of single direction Wheels has been solved, if the Pegasis and L Drago Launchers operate in opposite directions.

Sorry for being slow, if that was already an obvious point.
(Oct. 15, 2009  5:45 PM)♥ Wrote: Wait, because the attachment prongs are "seperate" pieces, that does theoretically mean the problem of single direction Wheels has been solved, if the Pegasis and L Drago Launchers operate in opposite directions.

It means that, with either the Digital Power Launcher Pegasis Version or the L Drago Version, you could launch both a right or a left spin beyblade. However, you still could not fit an L Drago Clear Wheel on any Metal Wheel other than Lightning, for instance.
(Oct. 15, 2009  5:45 PM)♥ Wrote: Wait, because the attachment prongs are "seperate" pieces, that does theoretically mean the problem of single direction Wheels has been solved, if the Pegasis and L Drago Launchers operate in opposite directions.

It just means you can use all wheels with a single launcher.
No, I understand that.

What I said worked on the assumption that the Pegasis Launcher launched Beyblades in Right Spin and the L Drago one in Left Spin; if that was the case, using the Right Spin prongs on the L Drago Launcher would allow someone to launch a Virgo for instance, in Left Spin.

However, I'm not sure at all if the assumption is correct ...
(Oct. 15, 2009  5:51 PM)♥ Wrote: No, I understand that.

What I said worked on the assumption that the Pegasis Launcher launched Beyblades in Right Spin and the L Drago one in Left Spin; if that was the case, using the Right Spin prongs on the L Drago Launcher would allow someone to launch a Virgo for instance, in Left Spin.

No ... it will work the same way as normal launchers.
(Oct. 15, 2009  5:51 PM)♥ Wrote: No, I understand that.

The 'prongs' are exactly the same as the ones on all the launchers that have already been released. Virgo cannot be launched in left spin because there are still some small 'walls' in the Wheel that prevent the insertion of the hooks.