[Product]  BB-53 Digital Power Launcher Pegasis Ver. / BB-54 Digital Power Launcher L-Drago Ver.

I actually wanted the winders they use in the show argh
If it bothers you that much, wait for my inevitable review.
POST REMOVED DUE TO STUPIDITTY
Thx, have a nice day!
(Aug. 06, 2009  1:02 AM)firelord767 Wrote: Why?

hey maybe you should read the most recent posts before posting
I didn't see the second page and quoted. I removed it before you responded.
I have a feeling I'm gonna want this. I hope that there isn't a huge metal counterweight inside like there was on the electronic plastic shooters.
Brad, from what u saw, are these going to be very heavy/bulky for nothing ?
(Aug. 06, 2009  7:22 PM)Beynval Wrote: Brad, from what u saw, are these going to be very heavy/bulky for nothing ?

All I saw was a tiny catalogue picture, so I really can't say.
hey where did u see the picture anyways?? can u give us link?
(Aug. 07, 2009  4:44 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: hey where did u see the picture anyways?? can u give us link?

*sigh* If I could show you, I would have posted it. You don't need to ask me to do obvious things.
im looking at Beyblade Renaissance but cant find
(Aug. 07, 2009  4:52 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: im looking at Beyblade Renaissance but cant find

... because it isn't there. They were e-mailed to me under the condition I would keep them confidential, so I will not be sharing them with anyone.
Brad, from what u saw was it possible for u to find out what the ''digital'' in this launcher was?!?!? Grin
(Aug. 07, 2009  4:56 AM)Beynval Wrote: Brad, from what u saw was it possible for u to find out what the ''digital'' in this launcher was?!?!? Grin

LCD.
Wow. Can't wait until MFB/BMF comes to the US!
So this is a Electronic Launcher? Damn ive already spent money on other launchers
Grah, want this so bad now, don't really care whether it's good or not. Sounds awesome. ><
I want this, but I'm afraid it'll end up being like the original Plastic electronic launcher. I loved the way they looked when I was 13, but damn did they suck.
If this can measure RPM im gone
Probably will just buy this myself though I'm, not hugely into gimmicks, it just seems... cooler than the original plastic electronic launchers.
Rotation measurement would rock, but really all I'm concerned with is these shooters matching the Beylauncher's power.
^^This

I also hope they fix the bloody prongs while they're at it. 2100 Yen shooter should break after two weeks of normal use.
(Aug. 07, 2009  4:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ... because it isn't there. They were e-mailed to me under the condition I would keep them confidential, so I will not be sharing them with anyone.

karmas a ***** brad karmas a *****