BB-51 Rock Orso draft

Note: This Bey was originally obtainable in the Extreme Beystadium set. Hasbro then released it in starter form, with a Light Launcher.

Face: Orso
This face depicts Ursa Minor/Major, the Bear, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Orso
3.22 grams
Orso has ten protrusions lining the sides, resembling 'paws' gripping it from underneath. There is also two larger claws, on the spaces that the 'paws' are not present. The original release is dark brown. This is a relatively balanced Clear Wheel.

Metal Wheel: Rock
Weight: 31.4 grams
Rock has six large protrusions with small, shallow gaps between each one. It also overhangs the Track much like the original Leone Metal Wheel, although to a smaller extent. Rock is somewhat useful for Smash Attack, and although it can be used to in conjunction with a Metal Face with mild success, it has been greatly outclassed. Due to it's high recoil, Rock is a poor choice for Defense or Stamina.
IMPORTANT: Mold Variations
Rock has 3 different Molds: 0 Cylinders (31.4 grams), 3 Cylinders (32.6 grams), and 6 Cylinders (32.7 grams). The 0 cylinder mold is obtainable from TT products, while 3 and 6 can be found in both Hasbro and TT Beys. The 6 cylinder mold is the superior mold, in terms of Attack, Stamina and Defense.

Track: Defense 125
Weight: 1.7 grams
Defense 125 is similar to 125 and Tornado 125. Apart from the shifts in weight distribution and air resistance, there are few notable differences. The ring serves no significant purpose, meaning it adds unnecessary weight and a better choice at 125 height would be 125. The track’s relatively low height prevents the opponent’s Bey from making any sort of consistent contact. D125 is an extremely outclassed track for Stamina and Defense Customizations.
Use in Defense customization:
If 230, GB145 or BD145 is not available, D125 can be put to use in the custom MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Bull D125CS/RS/RSF.
Use in Attack customization:
D125 is vital to Gravity Perseus D125R2F/LRF, an excellent Smash Attack combo.

Bottom: Ball
Weight: 0.6 grams
Ball, as its name suggests, is shaped like a ball. This hemispherical shape provides a large area for the Bottom to make contact with the Stadium floor; hence increasing friction and making it more difficult to knockout. B’s shape also makes it likely to stay in the central areas of the Stadium, hence maximizing the customization’s distance from the Stadium exits. Due to its qualities, this bottom makes a decent choice for Defense Customizations. B can be used if WB is not available. However, both have been outclassed by CS and RS.

Other versions:
Fighting Bear Fury 2 pack- Painted Red.
BB-75 Deck Entry Set- Rock Orso ED145D - Greyish-black

Overall:
D125 is the reason to buy this Beyblade. However, it can be obtained in more useful Beyblades like Ray Unicorno/Striker D125CS. There is little or no reason to buy this Bey.
Criticism: start.
I wouldn't really call this a draft since all you've done is compile sections which have been previously written; if you want to do this, please consider updating the part sections. :]
The Orso section isn't that great, you didn't even mention TTs mold imbalance? :\
(Jun. 15, 2011  3:28 PM)tman14 Wrote: The Orso section isn't that great, you didn't even mention TTs mold imbalance? :\
Can't find anything on Orso at all. Would you enlighten me?
What are some edits, Heart?"
Updated Rock with Mold Variations.
Orso from BB-75?
Yeah the Orso part seems to be lacking in detail. I can't really help out much, but it'd be nice if you could add some more. Oh, and soon there will be a Hyper Orso in some double pack. Don't remember which one though.
What exactly is there to say though? It's a really useless clear wheel. I think he described it well enough.
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:44 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: What exactly is there to say though? It's a really useless clear wheel. I think he described it well enough.

... yeah, then newbs (while unlikely they would have it) would never know that TTs Orso has balance issues Speechless

serious, why did you think they put things like libras original mold not fitting the CW correctly? don't be so hasty with this ok?
Edits.
That unbalanced thing isn't that well reported you know.... I've never even heard of it.
Yeah, you're right - I think the unbalancing of Clear Wheels is negligible, and moreover, it's never been tested. I wouldn't write it down.
Edited Orso. Which parts are in BB-75? ED145/WD145B? :\
Why don't you investigate yourself?
Finally found it.
Bump.
Seriously only bump every 48 hours. -.-
Bump.
Why did you bump this? You've changed nothing about it. We check drafts all the time. We just have nothing to say at the moment.
Orso, Rock and D125 have been updated.
I think you should also add that Rock Orso was originally released along with the Extreme Beystadium, before Hasbro released it as a starter.
Good idea.
I think you should also add in the overall section that D125 is the only good part in this and D125 could be obtained in the more useful Ray Unicorno D125CS.
Again, sure.