[Product]  BB-47 Earth Aquila 145WD

Does anyone know if it comes with a beylauncher or a right launcher?
(Jul. 22, 2009  6:10 PM)jsc Wrote: Does anyone know if it comes with a beylauncher or a right launcher?

as its been said thats its a starter, it'll aT LEAST come with a light launcher
He knows :\

JSC: We don't know, though seen as only S.Peg has come with a Beylauncher so far, I'm pretty sure it'l be a Light Launcher.
I am quite certain that I did post that it came with a Right Launcher.
(Apr. 24, 2009  2:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Does it surprise anybody if I confirm that it is really Wide Defense.

This will come with a Right Launcher.

Ah, you did. My apologies.
actually i think Aquila was the constellation some how related twelve labors of Hercules meaning some sort demon raven next Ursa minor major really cant tell which is which any cool but such faces beast anime all on constellations such as orsos phnx out
This thing is really weird looking. It's got four large spikes that form a large circle. The best comparison I can think of is Dranzer V2's AR with like, the slopes extended by an an inch.
I like the look of the Earth wheel..

Definitely want to see how it performs. Smile
Thanks Kai-V.
Yeah, I'd said to Anubis later that from what I saw it was like Upper Dragon with two wings instead of three.
I like how that looks. It does look like Dranzer V2 AR like you said Brad.
Here is a picture in colour :
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-103...56633.html

Thank you, Crimson and Nuno.
Interesting. Look forward to seeing this in greater detail.

Thanks again Kai-V
I hope they aren't transitioning to solid colors for clear wheels.
The link doesn't seem to be working anymore, atleast not for me.
(Aug. 10, 2009  8:55 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: The link doesn't seem to be working anymore, atleast not for me.
The website is just under maintenance for a while.
Ah ok, nice. At least it's not totally down, because I would like to see the colored rendition.
That looks really cool. I think the Earth Wheel shows promise.
I get the feeling this isn't going to be nearly as useful as I wish it was.

I think by the end of the year we'll still be using pre-HWS, actually.
Eh... I just hope it's heavy as hell or something. However with the WBBA's standards I doubt it'll be anything close to Libra. It might be promising for a Stamina wheel though.
If this isn't better than Libra...
We really need better HWS wheels. Pre-HWS are still dominating the game.

It looks really cool though. Smile

Thanks for the pics Kai-V! Grin
interesting, I'll probably end up getting this, but I really do hope this is a good metal wheel.