[Product]  BB-47 Earth Aquila 145WD

(Apr. 24, 2009  2:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Does it surprise anybody if I confirm that it is really Wide Defense.

This will come with a Right Launcher.

LOL

Awesome Grin
Defense is already pretty wide, so I wonder how much wider this will be. Either way it just made the blade a must buy for me upon release.
Looking forward to this. It sounds like it will be worth getting.
Cool Sounds good. I'll be keeping an eye on this...
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:09 PM)Khel Wrote: Defense is already pretty wide, so I wonder how much wider this will be.

Same. Defense is almost flat as it is.
Earth Aquila 145WD is supposed to be a defensive beyblade as a whole ...
(Apr. 30, 2009  1:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Earth Aquila 145WD is supposed to be a defensive beyblade as a whole ...
Somehow i thought that too
(Apr. 30, 2009  1:33 AM)metal fight Wrote: Somehow i thought that too

Along with
So many good blades.
So will earth be a metal or light wheel? The series doesn't seem to be slowing down on introducing characters using light wheels, so it wouldn't surprise me if they started releasing light wheel blades that aren't random booster exclusive.
(May. 19, 2009  2:57 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: So will earth be a metal or light wheel? The series doesn't seem to be slowing down on introducing characters using light wheels, so it wouldn't surprise me if they started releasing light wheel blades that aren't random booster exclusive.

For ¥893?
Good point, but don't they charge more for starters?
(May. 19, 2009  3:26 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Good point, but don't they charge more for starters?

There's absolutely no reason to believe this Beyblade has a Light Wheel ...
Once again, so glad i pre-ordered this, but yes if the tip is going to be wider than the current WD then this should be a truly remarkable blade in all areas
and yeah wheel will be interesting to see
Yeah, a wider version of the current D bottom.
(May. 19, 2009  4:40 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Yeah, a wider version of the current D bottom.

That sounds sweet! Eee
Interested, it looks pretty nifty from the drawing, let's hope that translates well into reality.

Thanks for the info!
Thanks Kai-V!!

I am interested in the light wheel. I want to see a metal version of it.
I really wish I was here to be able to Pre-order this. IIRC, it's released on my Birthday (Sept. 19)....this and Flame Libra would be a great BDay present. Unhappy

That said, I look forward to the Wide Defense bottom.
Earth Aquila looks good and hopefully it is good.

Thanks Kai-V!

(Jul. 15, 2009  1:47 PM)Hero Wrote: I am interested in the light wheel. I want to see a metal version of it.

What light wheel...? Earth is a metal wheel.
Could it finally be Libra's replacement? :o
(Jul. 15, 2009  6:53 PM)Aqua Wrote: Earth Aquila looks good and hopefully it is good.

Thanks Kai-V!

What light wheel...? Earth is a metal wheel.

Oh my bad haha I thought it was a light wheel.
(Jul. 15, 2009  6:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Could it finally be Libra's replacement? :o

NEVER!

It would spice things up to have another wheel in the heavyweight category
Its pretty.... Seems very circular too