[Product]  BB-47 Earth Aquila 145WD

Well if they are the same in weight then you can make the argument that the usefulness is gone. Earth Virgo has a superior track. However everybody knows the Purple's purty.
I am planning to get one of these just cause its so pretty C:
I like the Wheel and the uh Clear Clear Wheel
C:
(Feb. 24, 2010  4:37 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Atm it seems likely that the purple earth wheel is the same mold as the one used in the sonokong earth virgo starter. So isn't the usefulness of the limited one gone?
When has usefulness ever effected peoples want for anything rare or limited?
The gunmetal WBBA Dark Bull that you'll find on YJA for example goes for up to 40,000, and is more useful as a paper weight than a spinning top, and people paid insane amounts for Black Dranzer F's (even though they were also terrible).
At the end of the day this is a buy for collectors and those who care about their beys aesthetics.
Purple Earth is pretty, and useful.
End of story really :\
(Feb. 24, 2010  4:37 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Atm it seems likely that the purple earth wheel is the same mold as the one used in the sonokong earth virgo starter. So isn't the usefulness of the limited one gone?

(Feb. 23, 2010  4:38 PM)Khel Wrote: New Mold from Earth Virgo GB145BS (Sono-Kong)

[Image: HPIM2314.jpg]

[Image: HPIM2317.jpg]

(Feb. 23, 2010  4:57 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Khel, this is the EXACT same mold as the Purple Earth Aquila one. Compare them.Joyful_2

[Image: yoshilb64img600x4501266.jpg]
Image from theflightyellz

So yes, we already know that the molds are the same. And rare items are always nice to have.
Okay I was really just talking about competitive use and not the rarity. Definatly getting Earth virgo soon.
(Feb. 25, 2010  11:50 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Okay I was really just talking about competitive use and not the rarity. Definatly getting Earth virgo soon.

(Feb. 24, 2010  4:37 PM)megablader2 Wrote: So isn't the usefulness of the limited one gone?

The competitive use of Purple Earth Wheel is the same as the Earth Virgo wheel from sono kong. So the 'usefulness' of the limited one is NOT gone.
Well it obviously still has competitive use.
It's a heavier mold of Earth and is included with a metal face, two of the most vital parts that form defensive combinations in the same pack.
It's just a matter of whether or not you're willing to pay for it.
Yeah I just meant it's not worth all the money if your trying to get the heavier earth wheel cause you can get it from the sonokong earth virgo and MF is easy to buy and cheap too.
(Feb. 25, 2010  12:26 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Well it obviously still has competitive use.
It's a heavier mold of Earth and is included with a metal face, two of the most vital parts that form defensive combinations in the same pack.
It's just a matter of whether or not you're willing to pay for it.

Honestly, if you don't already have Metal Face, that package isn't a bad deal.
Awesome :o
Hoping this'll be sitting in my room when I get home, I'll run some tests on it this evening if it is.
(Feb. 25, 2010  2:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Honestly, if you don't already have Metal Face, that package isn't a bad deal.
Agreed, I'd say it's a pretty essential buy for people who are just starting out.
(Feb. 25, 2010  2:39 PM)♥ Wrote: [Image: earthweights-1.png]

wooo!
Technically, an eagle stands on earth, and flies inside earth... It wouldnt work with galaxy eagle either
(Sep. 29, 2010  3:18 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Technically, an eagle stands on earth, and flies inside earth... It wouldnt work with galaxy eagle either
... What ?
(Sep. 29, 2010  3:18 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Technically, an eagle stands on earth, and flies inside earth... It wouldnt work with galaxy eagle either

I don't know what this is relevant to maybe you should quote it to make more sense because i dont know what your on about here

Technically,No..Not even close.