[Product]  BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD

(Apr. 05, 2009  4:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, exactly. At least with Dark Wolf and Storm Pegasis there are noticeable shape differences. I honestly think the Clear Wheel is holding the design back; it effectively makes the space beneath it "dead space" in terms of design. Most of the current Wheels could not be made using HWS.

Flame Sagittario's design looks quite dull as well. I'm a bit underwhelmed ...

Let's just hope that this is a phase; and once the creative juices begin flowing they shall begin to release more 'unique' parts.

They also might just be staggering the release of parts. They can't just release an entire line of uber cool and powerful parts at once. For every one nice wheel there has to be like 3 average/bad one's. That's what happened with the plastics if I am not mistaken.
Here's a better shot:
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

=( More circular parts. Looks so much like Rock Leo. =/
the clear wheels do almost nothing thanks to the top combo,s being low i can't wait till they make a new system
Hm, I do not think that is Dark Bull H145SD at all ...

The Light Wheel is Heat, the Clear Wheel is Leone and the Face does not say "Bull". The Track also seemed very basic, I could not see a gimmick.
(Apr. 05, 2009  12:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I do not think that is Dark Bull H145SD at all ...

The Light Wheel is Heat, the Clear Wheel is Leone and the Face does not say "Bull". The Track also seemed very basic, I could not see a gimmick.

i think the face says lews

lews = loose thats not a good name
(Apr. 05, 2009  12:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I do not think that is Dark Bull H145SD at all ...

Is it a light wheel? None of the Bey in the anime seemed to be using them. However, you could be right about this not being Dark Bull. I hope so!
(Apr. 05, 2009  1:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is it a light wheel? None of the Bey in the anime seemed to be using them. However, you could be right about this not being Dark Bull. I hope so!
I would take more screenshots, but I think it is obvious here :
[Image: LightWheelsAnime.jpg]
The different shade of grey.

In my opinion, all the Face Hunters were using Light Wheels.
(Apr. 05, 2009  1:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In my opinion, all the Face Hunters were using Light Wheels.

You think so? I mean, I noticed the different shade as well, but when they stopped spinning it looked to me as if they were metal ...
Could that beyblade be Hurcules? Or Cetus? Both are constellations.
(Apr. 05, 2009  1:46 PM)Giga Wrote: Could that beyblade be Hurcules? Or Cetus? Both are constellations.

Definitely looks like Cetus now that you mention it.
^I agree with both of you. But maybe the light wheels just look the exact same as metal wheels. But when first launched, all of them, except "Dark Bull" were white resembling a light wheel.
Yeah, wow, looking closely at that face image, it definitely says "Cetus".
i really don't know if i can tolerate this light wheel carp anymore guys
If they add weight disks, then I'll probably die laughing, literally.
Damn... I hope it's not Cetus because that's the face for my MFB Design. Took me forever to find a good name, now I might have to change it Unhappy

The light wheel thing is pretty carp and disappointing. I hope this is only a phase.
That's over with though :\
i

hate

light

wheels
me

too
EDIT: I Suck. Ignore this post.
i believe this wasnt bull. am sure its not!
i mean bull shouldnt be that easy to beat right?
maybe in future episodes the fat guy will get a new METAL blade from the facehunters and that would be the real new bull.

its annoying that the normal mfb are not in the show Unhappy
What do you mean, "normal MFB"? HWS is the new MFB system. You won't see any of the old system anymore. It's a shame, because I like the old system more ...

But yeah, that isn't Dark Bull. Sorry!
So, are we actually going to see Dark Bull in the series?
Cause this guy who we assumed would be using Bull, is using the Cetus face, so who would that leave to use Bull?
And dear God, is this what the entire series is going to be like?
Everyone using bloody light wheel beys, apart from main protagonists and antagonists?
On a much more important note, we now currently have no idea what so ever about what Dark Bull looks like?
Maybe he get's it later?