[Product]  BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD

If Takara will not make an useful high Track everyone would use a lower one. Therefore it would be worst than no-customizing the height and it would be very boring.
(Feb. 01, 2009  8:19 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: dark bull stop with the dark it is annoying what about chaos bull

I actually like the sound of that
Chaos Bull
(Feb. 01, 2009  8:23 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: If Takara will not make an useful high Track everyone would use a lower one. Therefore it would be worst than no-customizing the height and it would be very boring.

Huh? There aren't any useful high tracks yet, the closest thing we have is D125 which is medium height
(Feb. 01, 2009  8:32 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2009  8:23 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: If Takara will not make an useful high Track everyone would use a lower one. Therefore it would be worst than no-customizing the height and it would be very boring.

Huh? There aren't any useful high tracks yet, the closest thing we have is D125 which is medium height

We're talking about Bull's track and in general. Show me where he said there is a useful high track already released.
(Feb. 01, 2009  8:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2009  8:32 PM)Evan Wrote:

We're talking about Bull's track and in general. Show me where he said there is a useful high track already released.

I couldn't understand his post. I was stating that there aren't any good ones yet
His post seemed pretty obvious to me. If Takara doesn't release strong Tracks at 145 height, nobody will use 145 tracks and the game will be stale.
Not really. Did anyone use Sharp Blade Bases. No. Was the plastic game stale. No
I realy hope this doesn't suck like the starter set Bull :\
i want it to be good so bad.
(Feb. 01, 2009  9:44 PM)Giga Wrote: Not really. Did anyone use Sharp Blade Bases. No. Was the plastic game stale. No

this has nothing to do with it at all lmao

also every bearing base aside from driger f had a sharp tip, woops
You know what I mean Brad
I meant one of the three main blade bases ( SG Flat, SG Semi-Flat and SG Sharp) was completely useless.
(Feb. 01, 2009  9:55 PM)Giga Wrote: You know what I mean Brad
I meant one of the three main blade bases ( SG Flat, SG Semi-Flat and SG Sharp) was completely useless.

SG Flat was useless too. Plus, this isn't the same thing at all. Each Track has different characteristics. If it's Heavy 145, it's going to be useful whereas 145 or DF145 are not useful. Your comparison isn't apt at all.
Yeah okay I concede.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...#pid119334

According to my observation I have stated in the above link, I could speculate that Dark Bull H145SD will likely be a defense type where I hope the parts to be as we already have attack type dominator thanks to the release of RF:
Track: Heavy 145
Bottom: Soft Defense(With Storm Pegasis having the "Rubber" Flat this may be unlikely)
Zen, that's pretty baseless speculation. Speechless
(Mar. 29, 2009  4:14 AM)ZenX Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...#pid119334

According to my observation I have stated in the above link, I could speculate that Dark Bull H145SD will likely be a defense type where I hope the parts to be as we already have attack type dominator thanks to the release of RF:
Track: Heavy 145
Bottom: Soft Defense(With Storm Pegasis having the "Rubber" Flat this may be unlikely)
If BB-40 is really Dark Bull (because only Amazon had that name before they deleted the page), I think it is still going to be a balance-type beyblade.
I totally forgot all about this blade. lol
Let's hope the track isn't useless.
I suppose youknown just confirmed that SD stands for Sharp Defense.

As I have already mentioned, I know it is not impossible for him to have gotten Flame Sagittario, the Random Booster Light Vol. 2 and Dark (Bull), yet it is odd that he only wrote "Dark H145SD", as if it did not have a Clear Wheel.

So this might not be final.

Note that the last part of his blog entry is a list of his own modified parts.
(Jan. 16, 2009  5:51 PM)Maz Wrote: That would be like making a semi flat thats flatter than normal but not quite flat
Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...

Posiden. Haha but in all seriousness unless it has a really good wheel I'll be skipping this one.
watch the opening on kai-v's site
dark bull = libra
(Apr. 05, 2009  4:32 AM)blader9 Wrote: watch the opening on kai-v's site
dark bull = libra

Pretty much does look like HWS Libra. It's going to be dependent on the weight, though.

Also, did Bull get an entirely new Face or what?
(Apr. 05, 2009  4:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Pretty much does look like HWS Libra. It's going to be dependent on the weight, though.

Also, did Bull get an entirely new Face or what?

yeah it did
i honestly can't make out any part of that

also yay another round wheel Unhappy i have to say i prefer the original wheel designs over HWS so far
(Apr. 05, 2009  4:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i honestly can't make out any part of that

also yay another round wheel Unhappy i have to say i prefer the original wheel designs over HWS so far

I didn't mind when they were round like Libra and Virgo, there was still a difference. This thing however, looks way too similar to Rock Leone. The only HWS wheels that really appeals to me are Storm Pegasis and Dark Wolf; the rest are quite underwhelming.

To add, I also don't know what the hell is on that face. I only make out squiggles.
(Apr. 05, 2009  4:54 AM)Khel Wrote: I didn't mind when they were round like Libra and Virgo, there was still a difference. This thing however, looks way too similar to Rock Leone. The only HWS wheels that really appeals to me are Storm Pegasis and Dark Wolf; the rest are quite underwhelming.

Yeah, exactly. At least with Dark Wolf and Storm Pegasis there are noticeable shape differences. I honestly think the Clear Wheel is holding the design back; it effectively makes the space beneath it "dead space" in terms of design. Most of the current Wheels could not be made using HWS.

Flame Sagittario's design looks quite dull as well. I'm a bit underwhelmed ...