[Product]  BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD

lol.... if it was rubber rebounders with saggitario's AR would own O.o

sharp defense though... all i see is a sharper humungous endurance tip.
why classify it as defense if it isnt even going to be able to stay upright "absorbing" opponents hits???
Predicting:

FaceGrinark(2 eyes like saggitario, except targeted in middle(and no wierd lines) , black as background, and drawn with red.)

Wheel: Erm... 2 ghost looking stuff with sharper things?(imagining that combined with virgo wheel)
attack:***
stamania:none
Defense****

track:Heavy or hard? If it's heavy, i'm imagining it as erm... something heavy. If it's hard, I think it would be be just another copy of D125 or WD125, but with a tilted design or something.

Bottom: Sliding defense 0_0 If it was this, I'd suggest when it's hit by something heavier, it slides back at the enemy with 1.5X force then what it got hit by.

Overall, I'm thinking this would be a low stamania beyblade with High defense but also good reflecting when it gets hit by force smash stuff Tired

Then again, this is a prediction. No wonder if it comes out the opposite of what I tried to post(wow!?)...
I alsowonder if these willcomewith metal faces, if so, i would be extremely relieved.
if it is like wolf's track i don't wanna buy it Uncertain
i finally got wolf and it came with a defective track(the track bends the face so it won't attach to the track anymore)

hopefully it's just my beyblade. anyways, the face u came up with sounds cool... but a friggen dark monster would be better >.>
metal faces would definitely help Dx it would stop our problem with the screw parts on the face breaking >.>
(Jan. 17, 2009  4:44 AM)Wolf-erazer Wrote: if it is like wolf's track i don't wanna buy it Uncertain
i finally got wolf and it came with a defective track(the track bends the face so it won't attach to the track anymore)

hopefully it's just my beyblade. anyways, the face u came up with sounds cool... but a friggen dark monster would be better >.>
metal faces would definitely help Dx it would stop our problem with the screw parts on the face breaking >.>

It's just your beyblade.
I hope it isn't another plastic sharp tip. We have so many of those already.

Sharp Defense, I guess. If they plan on the letter codes being static, that's what it is.
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:38 PM)Anubis Wrote: I hope it isn't another plastic sharp tip. We have so many of those already.

Sharp Defense, I guess. If they plan on the letter codes being static, that's what it is.

Wouldn't that just be the D bottom?
(Jan. 17, 2009  4:37 AM)happyeric12 Wrote: Predicting:
Bottom: Sliding defense 0_0 If it was this, I'd suggest when it's hit by something heavier, it slides back at the enemy with 1.5X force then what it got hit by.

How would this work? Im sure that it wouldnt be able to hit back with 1.5x the force because some of the energy from the original hit would be lost. You cant have 100% efficiency so unless when it slides back at them it uses energy from somewhere else this wouldnt really work.
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:38 PM)Anubis Wrote: I hope it isn't another plastic sharp tip. We have so many of those already.

S already stands for Sharp and Semi, so I don't think they're planning on keeping the letters static.
(Jan. 16, 2009  10:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Heavy

^my guess
darkh145sd = dark hell 145 super dark lol
Heavy 145 would be cool.
Yeah cuz then the track would be metal XD
(Jan. 19, 2009  1:03 AM)Maz Wrote: Heavy 145 would be cool.

If they were going to make a heavier version of a track, it would probably be metal, so it would be called "M145", I guess.
(Jan. 19, 2009  3:39 AM)Kei Wrote:

If they were going to make a heavier version of a track, it would probably be metal, so it would be called "M145", I guess.

what if it's not entirely metal though
(Jan. 19, 2009  3:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2009  3:39 AM)Kei Wrote:

what if it's not entirely metal though

That would be different then lol
According to Amazon, this item is called "Dark Bull".
(Jan. 16, 2009  4:46 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Wow, I thought the Dark was a typo in your "Upcoming Releases?" Topic.
But jeez that's so plain. Isn't the Wolf upgrade called "dark Wolf"?

So we have two "Dark" blades. Do you think they will make "Dark" Cherion and Pegasus?
(Jan. 31, 2009  8:39 PM)Giga Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  4:46 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Wow, I thought the Dark was a typo in your "Upcoming Releases?" Topic.
But jeez that's so plain. Isn't the Wolf upgrade called "dark Wolf"?

So we have two "Dark" blades. Do you think they will make "Dark" Cherion and Pegasus?
I would still think that Dark Bull is a tentative name. However, it could only be related to the fact that they are Ginga's enemies in the manga.
I wondered why Bull wasn't getting a second version. My query is now answered =D.
Yes, finally! Dark Bull...

But man, what a terrible Track. H145...

And SD isn't looking too great, either.
(Feb. 01, 2009  7:57 PM)Grey Wrote: Yes, finally! Dark Bull...

Is this post sarcastic? Confused
(Feb. 01, 2009  8:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2009  7:57 PM)Grey Wrote: Yes, finally! Dark Bull...

Is this post sarcastic? Confused

It wasn't supposed to be...

I'm assuming that Dark Bull will be Upper Attack, so I'm disappointed that it comes with a high track and (what we're assuming to be) a Defensive bottom. It doesn't make sense.

I mean, people are going to customize anyway, and I doubt people are going to use Dark Bull H145SD uncustomized, but...I dunno. Just feels like Takara should put some actual thought into the products they sell, in my opinion.
Grey, I have to tell you that what you're saying is absolutely absurd. The first thing you're supposed to learn about Beyblade is to judge a Beyblade by the merits of its individual parts, not uncustomized; if every Beyblade was perfect uncustomized, the game would be a lot more boring.

As for the high track -- never mind that we don't even know what Dark Bull's Wheel looks like yet -- if it's Heavy, I'm glad its high. If it was shorter, it would be too powerful. There needs to be a balance to prevent parts from being too strong.

As for the bottom, I don't see any indication that it's Defense other than the fact that there's a D in its name, and again, I bring up my point about uncustomized Beyblades. You're writing like an amateur.
dark bull stop with the dark it is annoying what about chaos bull