[Product]  BB-23: L Drago 105F

(Nov. 03, 2008  12:26 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Kai-V the kanji for kyoruku is wrong. It's supposed to mean strong while the kanji suggests cooperation . hope I helped..
... I copied & pasted this from the Japanese website itself. You are saying that the Japanese employee who wrote the description did not put the right kanji for kyoryoku ?
Considering the context, yes. Cooperation is waay random. I'd say it was a typo.
(Nov. 03, 2008  1:14 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Considering the context, yes. Cooperation is waay random. I'd say it was a typo.
OK then ... It would only go with the fact that it is an attack blade.

Anyway, I can confirm that the words 'left' and 'rotate' are in that text, if that is what we were waiting for ...
(Nov. 03, 2008  1:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2008  1:14 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Considering the context, yes. Cooperation is waay random. I'd say it was a typo.
OK then ... It would only go with the fact that it is an attack blade.

Anyway, I can confirm that the words 'left' and 'rotate' are in that text, if that is what we were waiting for ...

Yes, "Hidari" and "Kaiten".
Dudett no! We're gonna have killer libra zombies...T^T
oh this is great if the the left spin concept is true..im lookin forward to seeing strong hits based on clashes from opposite directions..but zombies, this could be an issue but i dont see them being efficient if the tracks are too high and there is nothing to prevent it from getting hit by smashers or upper attackers like aries which has the ability to upper attack in any direction
So they're releasing Left spin this early on and we're stuck with a bunch of Wheels that won't work with it?

(This is just an assumption, of course.)
The so called "Left Spin Gimmick" is a blue string shooter (remniscent of good 'ol dragoon). The wheel is 3-winged apparently designed for upper attack. Ginga's strongest rival will use this blade!
(Nov. 11, 2008  6:24 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: The so called "Left Spin Gimmick" is a blue string shooter (remniscent of good 'ol dragoon). The wheel is 3-winged apparently designed for upper attack. Ginga's strongest rival will use this blade!

Where'd you see this?
Beyblade Renaissance.
(Nov. 11, 2008  6:58 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Beyblade Renaissance.
So this Google translation is wrong ?
"To the left of the launcher is included RAITORANCHA, not the type of strings attached. 色が白で、龍のシルエットが描いてあり、あきらかにドラグーンを意識させるカラーリングになっているようです。"

The RAITO Launcher is not the string shooter.
futo2112 (at a tournament saw a catalog)
左専用ランチャーが付属するのですが
ライトランチャーではなく、ヒモタイプの物です。

Hidari sennyou rannchaaga huzoku suru no desuga
raitoranchaa de wanaku, himotaipu no mono desu.
(sorry if it seems choppy, easier to read Wink )
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=mIyLmknGYHc

Pictures of L Drago.

shikamaru526 was right : it comes with a light blue string shooter.
L Drago face looks awsome! and the string shooter looks kool with the dragon on it.
L = Left? I presume, man should of seen that coming....
Back when it was El I was thinking a spicy red dragon.
Thanks for the conformation though XD.
(Nov. 15, 2008  4:23 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: L = Left? I presume, man should of seen that coming....
Yes, it means 'left'. I had seen some beybladers discussing this possibility on Japanese BBS.
(Nov. 15, 2008  4:23 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: L = Left? I presume, man should of seen that coming....

There isn't room for two spicy dragons on this board.
^Ahahahaha, sorry 'bout that lol.
Holy carp. Very nice.
I want it. The L Shooter is super! <3

I hope the Dragon logo is a tattoo instead of a sticker.
man drago looks cool,am really exited Smile and am also exited about the mfb ds game
LDrago > Dragonoid

lol LibraD125BS in Left spin
someone buy this dude a scanner
WOW!!! L Drago looks the carp. That string shooter looks pretty snazy as well with that Dragon on it =D. I'm glad I have already pre-ordered this with theINtoy =D.
(Nov. 15, 2008  9:53 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: WOW!!! L Drago looks the carp. That string shooter looks pretty snazy as well with that Dragon on it =D. I'm glad I have already pre-ordered this with theINtoy =D.

but they dont have it up yet
Yes I know, I know the guys at INtoy and I arranged to pre-order one of everything that is coming out from now til February.