[Product]  BB-23: L Drago 105F

Good news, Toywiz.com now has L Drago in stock on their website.
(Mar. 18, 2009  3:05 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: Good news, Toywiz.com now has L Drago in stock on their website.

Bad news: It will probably cost you an arm and a leg. But hey this is a convenient way to get your hands on it.
(Mar. 18, 2009  3:12 AM)Arjun Wrote: Bad news: It will probably cost you an arm and a leg. But hey this is a convenient way to get your hands on it.

L Drago is actually listed at a better price at Toywiz than theintoy but it's the shipping that kills. But if you were to buy in bulk at Toywiz, it'd actually turn out cheaper than buying in bulk at theintoy. It's just that it takes Toywiz so long to get their stock.
(Mar. 18, 2009  3:17 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: L Drago is actually listed at a better price at Toywiz than theintoy but it's the shipping that kills. But if you were to buy in bulk at Toywiz, it'd actually turn out cheaper than buying in bulk at theintoy. It's just that it takes Toywiz so long to get their stock.

And there are far better options when it comes to buying blades in bulk. I think it has pretty much been confirmed Toywiz has never been known to be the best bang for buck. They do however have the most professional site of all the stores available to us. That's about all they have going for it.
(Mar. 18, 2009  3:22 AM)Arjun Wrote: And there are far better options when it comes to buying blades in bulk. I think it has pretty much been confirmed Toywiz has never been known to be the best bang for buck. They do however have the most professional site of all the stores available to us. That's about all they have going for it.

Yeah, I'm well aware that there are much better places to buy in bulk and that Toywiz's prices suck; I was just saying that it might actually be better buying from Toywiz than at theintoy if your buying in bulk.
(Mar. 18, 2009  3:30 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Yeah, I'm well aware that there are much better places to buy in bulk and that Toywiz's prices suck; I was just saying that it might actually be better buying from Toywiz than at theintoy if your buying in bulk.

Fair enough, I have no experience with the intoy; but I shall take your word on it.
If I'm lucky and my grandpa orders it I'll give my opinion of it, and btw it's $19.99 plus shipping and handling.
It's now $24.99 so good luck ordering it people who don't have it.
I HAVE LDRAGO
and the launcher is white
but its awesome
the lefty spin really destroys your opponants
track
and they lose momentumand the picture is a tatoo not a sticker and brad you dont neeed to
say that thats not much use to the thread heheehehehehmuhahahahahhahahahha
(May. 12, 2009  7:19 AM)BEYKID247 Wrote: I HAVE LDRAGO
and the launcher is white
but its awesome
the lefty spin really destroys your opponants
track
and they lose momentumand the picture is a tatoo not a sticker

Did you really bring this thread back just to say this?
Well...
Since the thread is live again, buzztoyshop has a bunch of these up for auction starting at 10 something USD. He has plenty so I think if you lose the auction, he will probably second chance you one of the other ones at the same price as the auction, like he did for the Grip I bought from him.
L-Drago looks crazy, Thats the next blade on my wish list, Thanx to Josh-jf i'll be getting Wolf, Dark Wolf and Storm Pegasis soon XD cant wait