[Product]  BB-16 Beypointer

^ Did you break it or did they release some faulty ones? D:
(May. 06, 2009  9:30 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ Did you break it or did they release some faulty ones? D:
No, I think I just took out the transparent piece, whatever it is actually called, too early : I only figured out how to start the Beypointers after using the first one. Still, it would have been more interesting if there was no time limit for you to press the small button with a pencil or something ...
I don't quite know what you're talking about as I don't have one myself. Yet. I know you normally take the plastic thing out of small electricals but I dunno why you'd have to push it with a pencil in a time limit. That seems really odd. D:
Or maybe I'm just understanding it wrong. Confused
Um, what exactly IS a beypointer? XD
I'm new here and I've not watched/played Beyblade in a long time.
(May. 06, 2009  11:19 PM)Golden Hiro Wrote: Um, what exactly IS a beypointer? XD

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Beypointer
(May. 06, 2009  11:19 PM)Golden Hiro Wrote: Um, what exactly IS a beypointer? XD
You could look at the first post and pages of this topic.

Rocky Wrote:I don't quite know what you're talking about as I don't have one myself. Yet. I know you normally take the plastic thing out of small electricals but I dunno why you'd have to push it with a pencil in a time limit. That seems really odd. D:
Or maybe I'm just understanding it wrong.
I do not know whether that flaw was ordinary.

By pushing the button with a pencil, I meant the very small, otherwise inaccesible button at the top right corner of the Beypointer :
[Image: Beypointer_Start.jpg]
And the transparent thing I took out is illustrated there too.
I'd imagine taking out the battery would reset the score. It probably has a 2032 battery inside. Once you remove a lithium battery from small electronics like that, generally all resident memory is erased.
(May. 07, 2009  12:03 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I'd imagine taking out the battery would reset the score. It probably has a 2032 battery inside. Once you remove a lithium battery from small electronics like that, generally all resident memory is erased.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.
Kai-V, try disembling your spare Beypointer where the pull tab was. If there's a screw nearby, that's where the battery should be. Pullthe battery out for a few minutes. Might fix your beypointer.
Am I the only one who wants one of these for the sole reason of making my launcher look cooler? Not going to get one, but it does look nice on the launcher.
thats why i got one Cool
im so happy that the beypointer that i got is in english! Cute
(May. 07, 2009  1:48 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Kai-V, try disembling your spare Beypointer where the pull tab was. If there's a screw nearby, that's where the battery should be. Pullthe battery out for a few minutes. Might fix your beypointer.
I think I might have 'broken' the small RESET button too ... When I push it, the button does not move down ...

Rustin Wrote:im so happy that the beypointer that i got is in english!
... It says "POINT" and "SET", for instance ?
(May. 07, 2009  3:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think I might have 'broken' the small RESET button too ... When I push it, the button does not move down ...
If you take the casing off, you may be able to jiggle the button back to normal. The button is just a control between the battery circuit. My guess is all of the above can be accomplished if you manage to take the shell off (in theory)
(May. 07, 2009  1:53 AM)Khel Wrote: Am I the only one who wants one of these for the sole reason of making my launcher look cooler? Not going to get one, but it does look nice on the launcher.

I really want one actually I just can't justify buying one at the moment because they only come with rubbish or expensive things.....
^ Rocky, the Beypointer is sold separately as well.

I imagine the weight increase is significant enough to warrant its use, as well.
Yeah but it's out of stock at TRU and I don't wanna pay fees for just one item if I get it from somewhere else. Confused

Ooo, TRU have restocked a few things though. They have the MFB grips and the HWS Match Sets. And they weren't even there before where they?
(May. 07, 2009  3:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... It says "POINT" and "SET", for instance ?

yes it does and ok, game over, win, lose
(May. 08, 2009  12:28 AM)Rustin Wrote: yes it does and ok, game over, win, lose

yes, they all say that
thanks for letting me know that (and i thought i had found a great deal on ebay that was coming from Hong Kong) either way im happy i have one, i got used to the extra weight in a few mintues, how long did it take you guys?
I just use the Beypointer and the Beylauncher. I omit the grip completely.

Also I've tried literally everything I can think of to reset the beypointer. The batteries, the reset, both. Various button and reset combinations. It is possible that a capacitor provides constant current to the memory circuit. The same reason SNES game cartridges hold memory (and also why they stop holding memory after a few years.. the internal battery dies).

If this is true, then leaving the batteries out for long enough for this capacitor to run out will reset the pointer. I'd imagine it would take a pretty long time. I'm sure there's a way to short circuit this capacitor to drain its power. I remember looking for the capacitor to do just this and being unable to find it.
were do u get a beypointer ??????????????????//////
Man I want a beypointer. I can't use ebay. I want it because it just looks cool on the grip.
(Jul. 03, 2010  6:15 PM)narukey Wrote: were do u get a beypointer ??????????????????//////

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock