[Product]  BB-16 Beypointer

Seriously, most of us saw this coming the day the system was announced. I'm willing to bet the massive quantity of Quetzalcoatl on YJ is due in part to this.
(Mar. 28, 2009  5:00 PM)Rocky Wrote: Recently, our products, "Bay METARUFAITOBEIBUREDO Pointers" found items of unauthorized modifications to increase the points (hereinafter referred to as the hash-up.)

Hahahaha, gotta stop those hash-ups.

(Mar. 28, 2009  7:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Seriously, most of us saw this coming the day the system was announced. I'm willing to bet the massive quantity of Quetzalcoatl on YJ is due in part to this.

I would be inclined to agree with this.
So basically, the freebies would have been the only point to this accessory, and hell knows we'll never see anything from it.
What a load of hash-up!
I can imagine a kid being hauled out of a store in handcuffs yelling "I didnt do it!" Because of this XD.
Well, we can cross our fingers that the WBBA will treat us better than the god awful BBA did. What did BBA do? Make like 2 people World Champs of Beyblade? THATS IT. No giveaways, no major competition support, nothing. My bet is that the Beypoints system will give us more than the Beypointers ever will. Nay, the Beypointers won't even come out here! However, if in a few months I'm wrong, I will do a jig on camera and post it on youtube. You have my word.
(Mar. 29, 2009  2:38 AM)fragbait Wrote: Well, we can cross our fingers that the WBBA will treat us better than the god awful BBA did. What did BBA do? Make like 2 people World Champs of Beyblade? THATS IT. No giveaways, no major competition support, nothing. My bet is that the Beypoints system will give us more than the Beypointers ever will. Nay, the Beypointers won't even come out here! However, if in a few months I'm wrong, I will do a jig on camera and post it on youtube. You have my word.

you realize that the BBA and WBBA aren't real organizations, right? they're just brand names employed by Takara-Tomy and Hasbro
o.O But didn't the BBA run the tournaments? I knew they were TT and Hasbro things though.
(Mar. 29, 2009  2:51 AM)fragbait Wrote: o.O But didn't the BBA run the tournaments? I knew they were TT and Hasbro things though.

like i said, it was just a brand name ... takara-tomy ran the tournaments and attached the name "BBA" to it. none of these "organizations" for hobbies are real
b-b-b-but I saw that special.
Daniel DeSanto went to the BBA headquarters. they had a secret location and scientists walking around and everything.

Are you telling me that this was all a lie, and that there isn't a lab full of people studying the properties of beyblades?

Unhappy
(Mar. 29, 2009  2:59 AM)Crimson Wrote: b-b-b-but I saw that special.
Daniel DeSanto went to the BBA headquarters. they had a secret location and scientists walking around and everything.

Are you telling me that this was all a lie, and that there isn't a lab full of people studying the properties of beyblades?

Unhappy

they're all homeless after the .. *hushed voice* ... the great hiatus ...
(Mar. 29, 2009  2:59 AM)Crimson Wrote: b-b-b-but I saw that special.

Unhappy

Link. Me. Now.
Wow, you have to really pick out what true and what isn't. Tired
"I wanna ask you some questions is that okay?"
"Yeah, shoot."

I laughed at that for a while......XD I wish that place was real. Unhappy
(Mar. 29, 2009  9:08 PM)Rocky Wrote: "I wanna asl you some questions is that okay?"
"Yeah, shoot."

I laughed at that for a while......XD I wish that place was real. Unhappy

LMAO XD
Also, mistake in where that guy says the comic is released every week. Coro Coro is a monthly based magazine.
(Sep. 17, 2008  10:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: There are several problems with the Beypointer:

3. You can reset the Beypointer's score at any time.
no. you cant.
if you can plz tell me how because i really need to do this.
He's right.. you can't. I've tried everything.
Does any know when they will lunch them out in Aussie?

-LAITON
(Mar. 29, 2009  9:14 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: LMAO XD
Also, mistake in where that guy says the comic is released every week. Coro Coro is a monthly based magazine.
dude there are other manga magazines besides coro coro like shonen jump which is weekly
(May. 01, 2009  11:41 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: dude there are other manga magazines besides coro coro like shonen jump which is weekly

beyblade isn't in shonen jump i think.
(May. 01, 2009  11:36 AM)LAITON Wrote: Does any know when they will lunch them out in Aussie?

-LAITON
What do you mean? The Beypointer will be out with Beyblades in 2010 but not sure what month.
(May. 01, 2009  12:37 PM)kaiserEXE Wrote: beyblade isn't in shonen jump i think.
i know but he was referring to generally any anime and how they go from manga to anime
How exaclty do the Beypointers work? so you start with 1000 pts. and when you lose you loose, how much? and when you win you gain, how much? and how does it deduct/add the points.
(May. 06, 2009  11:13 AM)Jezz1 Wrote: How exaclty do the Beypointers work? so you start with 1000 pts. and when you lose you loose, how much? and when you win you gain, how much? and how does it deduct/add the points.
You win or lose 10 points every time. To exchange points, you have to the cap of the Beypointer. Apparently, you then both push the B Button until "SET" appears, then you connect the two Beypointers together. Since my second Beypointer does not work, I can only imagine that perhaps the winner pushes the B Button again, while they are connected.

All of that is explained on the folded sheet that is included with BB-01 Pegasis 105F, BB-02 Bull 125SF, and probably the BB-16 Beypointer itself.