[Product]  BB-16 Beypointer

Who the hell wants spares @_@ they're craaaaaap.

spare winders and shooters (as, If I remember correctly Brad mentioned earlier on in this topic) would be a good idea.
(Sep. 18, 2008  6:51 PM)Maz Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  9:45 PM)Anubis Wrote: Yeah well me too, but I'm just saying I like them for little groups.

Yeah i see what you mean. If you have a group of friends that blades alot beypointers would be fun.

I'm providing Beypointers to every one of my students. <3
(Sep. 22, 2008  7:29 PM)jaydee15 Wrote: What is the Beypointer for anyways?

Its just point ranking system
when you link pointers with someone you can "accidentally" press the wrong button and run
Each beyblader starts with 1000 points when they buy a Beypointer. After they have a match, the winner gets 10 points and the loser's total points equal 990 for being defeated. This points exchange is made possible by connecting the two Beypointers and pressing different buttons (A or B ) depending on who the winner and the loser are.

In Japan, those Beypointers are notably used to play at the Bey Tai 1 arcade machine : a player connects their Beypointer to the machine, turns it on, launches their Metal Fight beyblade, and gets a certain amount of points depending on how their performance against the machine's beyblade (Quetzalcoatl) was.

After Japanese bladers accumulated 15 000 points, I think they can get special prizes from WBBA Shops, such as Quetzalcoatl 090WF and some Pegasis.
(Sep. 23, 2008  12:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Each beyblader starts with 1000 points when they buy a Beypointer. After they have a match, the winner gets 10 points and the loser's total points equal 990 for being defeated. This points exchange is made possible by connecting the two Beypointers and pressing different buttons (A or B ) depending on who the winner and the loser are.

In Japan, those Beypointers are notably used to play at the Bey Tai 1 arcade machine : a player connects their Beypointer to the machine, turns it on, launches their Metal Fight beyblade, and gets a certain amount of points depending on how their performance against the machine's beyblade (Quetzalcoatl) was.

After Japanese bladers accumulated 15 000 points, I think they can get special prizes from WBBA Shops, such as Quetzalcoatl 090WF and some Pegasis.

How do they stop players from stealing the opponent Beyblade?
(Sep. 23, 2008  1:16 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2008  12:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

How do they stop players from stealing the opponent Beyblade?

You mean the one in the arcade machine? It's attached to the stadium so it's not possible to jack it, unless you have too much time on your hands.

Beypointer reminds me of the Bit Chip analyzer thing from way back.
(Sep. 23, 2008  1:16 AM)Evan Wrote: How do they stop players from stealing the opponent Beyblade?
Quetzalcoatl ? It is screwed into the machine's rotating stadium.
(Sep. 23, 2008  1:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2008  1:16 AM)Evan Wrote: How do they stop players from stealing the opponent Beyblade?

How does the machine not cheat. I'm really confused about this.
(Sep. 23, 2008  1:33 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2008  1:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

How does the machine not cheat. I'm really confused about this.
How would the machine cheat ? As far as I know, the Quetzalcoatl can only spin on itself and the stadium rotates depending on the level you chose, or you make it turn right and left on your own, I am not sure.

I do not think that points are attributed to you only if you beat Quetzalcoatl somehow : the number of hits and the time your beyblade remains spinning might influence the number of points you get.
Why would the machine cheat? Chocked_2;
(Sep. 23, 2008  1:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why would the machine cheat? Chocked_2;

It seemed to me like the machine could keep spinning the blade
(Sep. 23, 2008  2:46 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2008  1:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why would the machine cheat? Chocked_2;

It seemed to me like the machine could keep spinning the blade

... it can. I don't see your point?
Seems like the beyblade can be stopped though :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgUFOr8RF6E

I also remember watching a video somewhere that showed how the points were gained during the battle. I will try finding it again.
I love how Quetz moves so slowly in the machine Tongue_out WF my carp.
(Sep. 17, 2008  10:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: There are several problems with the Beypointer:

1. Cheating is incredibly easy. If you have two Beypointers you can just do it over and over.
It looks like they found out : http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...ution.html
(Mar. 28, 2009  4:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It looks like they found out : http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...ution.html

anyone wanna translate
(Mar. 28, 2009  4:51 PM)blader9 Wrote: anyone wanna translate
Use http://www.google.ca/language_tools?hl=en ...
(Mar. 28, 2009  4:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Use http://www.google.ca/language_tools?hl=en ...

can you do it i'm using my wii internet in other words i can't copy or paste
(Mar. 28, 2009  4:56 PM)blader9 Wrote: can you do it i'm using my wii internet in other words i can't copy or paste
Come back when you are not on your Wii.

Basically, they say that the WBBA have found people cheating because they were getting prizes from WBBA stores too easily/often, so they say they will look out for these people, that it is like a fraud and that people who know other beybladers who cheat should tell the WBBA about them.
Google translation makes me lol. XD This is the direct translation but Kai-Vs made a lot more sense. Tongue_out

Hello,

Thank you for your patronage.

Recently, our products, "Bay METARUFAITOBEIBUREDO Pointers" found items of unauthorized modifications to increase the points (hereinafter referred to as the hash-up.) Was found, using a point increase in the illegal WBBA acts are confirmed for the prize at the exchange shops.

These acts, "METARUFAITOBEIBUREDO" not only undermine the fairness of play, may apply to crimes such as fraud cases.

We, WBBA events in our local shops and, if you find a product is suspected to be converted products, events, using the modified product will be permitted to exchange points for prizes with the increase in illegal You are.

Forward and ask for a favor TAKARATOMI future products, customer頂KITAKU宜SHIKU we noted above for each point.
(Mar. 28, 2009  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Come back when you are not on your Wii.

Basically, they say that the WBBA have found people cheating because they were getting prizes from WBBA stores too easily/often, so they say they will look out for these people, that it is like a fraud and that people who know other beybladers who cheat should tell the WBBA about them.

ohhhhhh......ok
(Sep. 24, 2008  12:22 AM)Maz Wrote: I love how Quetz moves so slowly in the machine Tongue_out WF my carp.

I believe it's screwed down to the machine so that people can't steal it. The parts have nothing to do with it's movement in the machine.

You can't make a judgement from how it moves in the machine.
(Mar. 28, 2009  5:25 PM)Commie Wrote: I believe it's screwed down to the machine so that people can't steal it. The parts have nothing to do with it's movement in the machine.

You can't make a judgement from how it moves in the machine.

I think he knows that by now, considering he made that post over 6 months ago.Tongue_out_wink

In regards to the cheating, I am surprised it took them until now to acknowledge/notice it.