BB-13 Random Booster Vol. 1 Secret Aries

I wasn't charged any of these weird fees on my other items.
These things are sold out everywhere! I found one place that has six in stock, but that's it. Considering buying them.
I managed to order 4 from theINtoy now they all sold out.
Lucky I got 4 I guess lol
Just got my Random Boosters

I Have
Aries x2 (WOOT)
Bull 105S
Sagittario 145F
Soooo happy with what I got lol
I'm still to order some boosters. How frequent would you say Aries is?
well i got 2 out of 4 so i was either really lucky or it's not that rare lol
(Oct. 07, 2008  11:30 AM)Blitz Wrote: Just got my Random Boosters

I Have
Aries x2 (WOOT)
Bull 105S
Sagittario 145F
Soooo happy with what I got lol

Wow, congratulatons!

(Oct. 07, 2008  2:31 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I'm still to order some boosters. How frequent would you say Aries is?

1/8.
(Oct. 16, 2008  12:49 AM)Animeblader Wrote: Ideal808 just got it in check it out http://www.ideal808.com/product.asp?ID=38006

Too rich for my blood. Would rather buy a $30 Aries and be guaranteed.
Well, I bought three of them from ideal808. I haven't really used MOJ and I'm not sure if I will, so this was my next best chance.
I have at least ten coming. I think I may have none from japan coming, but at maximum, three. Ten are from Ideal.
This is about Aries, so I'll post it here:

[Image: photo.jpg]

Can anyone translate?
Again, it is part of the campaign WBBA shops are holding. Some time ago Japanese bladers could also get a Purple Colour Pegasis with a black WBBA Face. This is similar : it is an event exclusive yellow Aries Wheel with a red WBBA Face and a Wolf sticker/card (months ago, it was a Pegasis card).
How exactly do you get it?
If it is similar to the Purple Colour Pegasis, it is a prize for winning.
Yet again, additonal Japan exlusives. We would probably get something like this when and if they get released here, but as always it would probably br worse XD.
WTF Brad, how comes your getting all the ltd as singles lol? You buying off of YJA?
(Dec. 10, 2008  10:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I got Aries in the mail today. Here's some pictures. Smile

*pictures

This reminds of what kind of cool Blade I've lost in many YJ Auctions Unhappy
(Dec. 10, 2008  1:40 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: WTF Brad, how comes your getting all the ltd as singles lol? You buying off of YJA?

Trading.
Trading with other war czars
What did you trade for the Aries. Did you get that off of Anubis, he's pretty loaded!
(Dec. 11, 2008  12:28 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: What did you trade for the Aries. Did you get that off of Anubis, he's pretty loaded!
http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-86-post-...l#pid73938
OK, cheers Kai-V. That is quite a list to trade with O.O.