[Product]  BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD

Well, since Gingka Hagane and Kenta Yumiya are fictional characters, I don't think TT cares whether he has a 4D bey or not...
That primary one looks cool, though it's useless, but it is a really good design.
(Feb. 20, 2012  1:12 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Well, since Gingka Hagane and Kenta Yumiya are fictional characters, I don't think TT cares whether he has a 4D bey or not...
I know that I was putting up the random stuff that popped in meh brain XD! Anyway, so, is it decided whether or not this bey is worth buying for competitive purposes, or is only really worth buying for people (like me) who wants to obtain a full collection of all beyblades (excluding the plastics, too late for me to start on that lol).
Basically:
a) Buy it for competitive play
b) Buy it for collection
c) both
d) neither

Check out Flash Sagittario vid. Flash vs Phantom and Diablo. Awesome battle!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMOzg6oQe9o
Wow, this thing is quite shocking!
The Stamina testing that you showed at the beginning was a surprise!
Attack Mode is actually that stable in comparison to Stamina Mode?! Chocked_2
Wow, expect the unexpected from this bey!

EDIT- And hey, that video reminds me of the slow-motion battles in the V-Force anime! For once, I could clearly see Sagittario's eyes on the Face; as if it had stopped still!
Flash sagittario seem to be a good bey it seem very unique
(Feb. 20, 2012  3:07 PM)tetsujin Wrote: Check out Flash Sagittario vid. Flash vs Phantom and Diablo. Awesome battle!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMOzg6oQe9o

I just realized it's like three maximum series beys combined ! As wide as Hell, about as heavy as basalt, and as tall as Byxis ! Can't wait to get this bey it looks very interesting, and it may have some potential (if the combo I have in mind works)
The stub is done :

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ario_230WD

I was not really motivated ...
There's a typo in the Face section; it's Sagittario II.
Hopefully someone can get started on this soon. Smile
I fixed it.

I am becoming more and more motivated to actually buy this, given the really pretty shade of orange the CW turned out to be.
Some people consider Flame Sagittario's Face to be different ... Just like Storm Pegasis'.
I do not think that is officially different, though.
i would realy want to see that in action
I like the look of the CW and MW but due to the lack of creativity of the spin track and tip I haven't been excited to get it right away like I was with my Phantom Orion just to see how long it would actually spin, or like i knew I had to get Beat Lynx for the ultra comptetive TH170. I'm sure I'll get it soon, but whats the rush? It's not Duo, Basalt or VariAres either....
Colors, are ugly in my opinion.But the test shown are Great!In stamina,defense, and attack.Or at least, good enough.
Flash has good balance in attack mode as it surpassed stamina mode by 30 seconds in solo time trials. However, I'm seeing Flash as a good wheel for attack instead of stamina.

When Sagittario (uncustomized) is in attack mode and starts tilting, it sends opponents being thrown around in the stadium. It is something that I did not expect from this bey Grin
Is flash sagittario a left and right beyblade?
@ Ryuga92: Sorry dude, but Sagittario is right-spin only.