[Product]  BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD

(Feb. 05, 2012  9:09 AM)th!nk Wrote: Upward Smash maybe, but you won't see upper attack out of that.

Clonetos: Still looks silly and dumb.

Well thats your opinion now is it besides a beyblade should not be relied on soley for aesthetics but rather performance thats to say theres nothing wrong with a good looking bey
(Feb. 05, 2012  10:11 AM)Clonetos Wrote: Well thats your opinion now is it besides a beyblade should not be relied on soley for aesthetics but rather performance thats to say theres nothing wrong with a good looking bey

You're getting off topic. It's best to stop here before this starts into a big argument.
(Feb. 05, 2012  10:16 AM)Lynxx Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2012  10:11 AM)Clonetos Wrote: Well thats your opinion now is it besides a beyblade should not be relied on soley for aesthetics but rather performance thats to say theres nothing wrong with a good looking bey

You're getting off topic. It's best to stop here before this starts into a big argument.

ok sorry point is new bey new things Love it
Point is new bey looks dumb screw it, but if it doesn't suck as much as its looks do I'll probably buy it grudgingly.
I don't know if someone already mentioned it, but the stickers and the shape of the stickers are like Horus. The 2 blue ones form like the eyes the red one the lines of the face and finally the beek of Horus. It is kind of creepy.
The stickers on the side of the energy ring/ clear wheel match the side of the fusion wheel looks quite cool....
(Jan. 19, 2012  10:46 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: Well, I'm certainly hoping this won't be completely useless, if any part would be useless at all.

Who knows, Takara-Tomy may just surprise us.

Now I'm kinda glad I didn't pre-order 4 of these..

Well who knows... it could be the same as flame saggitario's bottom
Ha ha, I actually thought of that today as well.

I can just imagine TT slapping on another C145S to the bottom of this and saying "They're getting a new Flame, isn't that enough already?" xD
OH please. Spare me the pain. I would die if they just slapped it on there. I really hope the bottom is new. Otherwise, I have no hope for this. I won't even order it for my shop.
Actually, a taller or rubber and bearing based version of C145 would be kick arse. And a Metal FS tip would actually be interesting.
Would be cool if we got our Bearing Core 2/SG (Bearing Ver. 2) Rubber Tipped Bearing SG.

It'd probably do horrible things to the metagame but yeah!
If it was a good bearing, that would be good. If we got an MFB version of Bearing Core, I think we'd have the next Wolborg MS.
(Feb. 06, 2012  3:24 AM)Ryu-X Wrote: If it was a good bearing, that would be good. If we got an MFB version of Bearing Core, I think we'd have the next Wolborg MS.

Good bearings are less important defensively. Anything that spins longer than a fixed rubber tip is an improvement.

That said, I hope we don't get it because it would probably kill the metagame unless it had some crippling weakness.

We already have a bearing part, it's not useful because of the huge limitations on spin direction imposed by MFB.
The only downside I could imagine a bearing PT having would be it being an S style tip (really crappy balance) Chances are we could get that, being that this is a Sagitario.

I have never liked the way MFB handeled spin direction. It is more marketable to have "Forbidden Beys" and the one or 2 unique beys that have dual spin direction, but the metagame would have been much better off with what HMS had
Let's just hope that it is a bearing..and a good one at that. That, or it could be a new bottom, and that could bring interest up.
Just to clarify, with all this speculation, there is no information on the track/bottom at all right now.
I think that they might have a new track related with C145.

Ya know, while the three Flames, Sagittario, Libra and Byxis, they sell different parts:
Sagittario sells Claw-Track,
Libra sells free-spinning tip(Useless of course)
and Byxis sells Extreme tall tracks(Which is overcome by Duo Uranus, the one shares same Track and Bottom).
It will have a higher chance for letting it own a new track, unless TT wants to sell that Flash thing and replace the track with a 4D bottom.

but, holy carp, that's really nothing more than two oval shaped Flame sticked together.
Please, TT, don't let this be a failure. If it's another AD145WD or C145S, etc, I'm going to die. I really won't order these for my store if the bottom is just another repeat, because so far, Flash looks like it's going to suck. At least, that seems what everyone is implying..
Well, if this is the last bey in 4D, it won't kill it that badly...

Zeus was a great bey, as was Shining God MS. They had an impact on the metagame, but it was still the last bey for each series, so it wasn't too bad.

I'm personally hoping for a Bearing Core 2-esque 4D bottom, or at least something with a cool gimmick.
the release date is so close yet we don't know the what 4d bottom, or track and bottom it will use. all i hope is that this blade will turn out good, if its the last of the bb products, then it should be awsome.
Damn, you're right... Less than 12 days to release, and we don't even know the bottom..
I like it. Suspense. ;D
(Feb. 06, 2012  3:46 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: Please, TT, don't let this be a failure. If it's another AD145WD or C145S, etc, I'm going to die. I really won't order these for my store if the bottom is just another repeat, because so far, Flash looks like it's going to suck. At least, that seems what everyone is implying..

Not going to lie and it's a shame that it seems that one of my first posts in a long while is going to have to be critical of someone else, but you've pretty much said the same thing in all your posts on this page. It's getting a little tiresome; if you have nothing meaningful to contribute any more, then don't post.

Anyway, gonna have to say that Flash actually looks really cool, and the entire top view looks very much like how I'd imagine a Sagittario successor would look like. Face is really sick, in my opinion.

OK, now I really have to lock this until we know more though.
Damn, I merely missed it because I was not looking at the bottom of the screen, but a commercial on TV Tokyo seemed to show that Flash Sagittario had "230WD". Hopefully my eyes just did not register one or two number/letter correctly though.
I just have to hold in my laughter at that. But yeah I know that feeling.
And on today's episode of flip-outs:

Kai-V sees 230WD on Flash!

Supaburn

So you're not positive it has 230WD, right?