[Product]  BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD

(Jan. 29, 2012  5:11 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2012  1:20 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: >It's January 28th
>It comes out on February 18th
>In 30 days (probably even sooner) we'll have new info fo sho
>mfw there's no point in closing this thread
>mfw I have no face

If we must wait 30 days for new info, why keep the thread open? Unless the thread can stabilize itself there is no reason to keep the topic open until more info is given. A it stands right now, this topic is more unbalanced than a Flame Sagitario C145S...
>30 days later
>corocoro
>OOPS LOL WE FORGOT TO GIVE INFO ON FLASH SAG!
>like that would happen
Trust me, we'll have information sooner than you think. There's no point in closing a thread one day and opening it the next usually.
[Image: flashsagittario1.jpg]

Damn, Flash Sagittario looks like a real kid's drawing ...
OMG very niice!!
Thank you for the bigger size of the picture Kai-V. Grin
Wow that blade look's ... Great! Grin In my personal oppinion I like this Flash Saggitario over the original Flame Saggitario. Let's just hope it is good for battle, or at least have a good Track and Tip(or 4D bottom?) so that way all y'all battler's out there can be pleased as well! Tongue_out

Thank you for the new picture of it, Kai-V! Smile
It looks good. I like the colors. I hope it has some potential.

Now all that's left is to find the 4D bottom.

Thanks so much for the info, Kai-V!
Quote: Damn, Flash Sagittario looks like a real kid's drawing ...

Perfect for Kenta Wink
Thanks Kai-V for new info

One last time: IT LOOKS LIKE TWO (slightly deformed) FLAME WHEELS
now it looks like Forbidden over Flame 0_o

I'm guessing there will be a 90 degree mode change Grin
omoshiroi!!!!!
Wow that is sexy. Thank you so much Kai-V!
Dat facebolt.
Thanks for the pics!
meh the facebolt is really a dissapointment for me if you look at all the other 4D evoultion the face bolt get more detailed leo getting it claw ldrago with is claw ect so i really wish they would make this face more complicated
Ya it looks all pretty, but the bottom part of the MW doesnt just look like flame, it is identical to parts of Flame...
I love the CW and the MW, but the stickers and the Facebolt...(which is also a sticker...) ugh. Color clashing nightmare at the carnival.

As a side note, this thing looks like Screw would have a field day with it, given the rather noticable protrusion high on the MW.
Lol a beyblade released on my birthday Tongue_out
Hah flame over inferno I really like the CW and MW
to me this just looks like 2 forbiddens on top of each other
Hmm... I dont know what to say... The CW and MW are awesome...but the facebolt...that is sort of cheesy. -.-
(Jan. 31, 2012  10:15 PM)njrk97 Wrote: meh the facebolt is really a dissapointment for me if you look at all the other 4D evoultion the face bolt get more detailed leo getting it claw ldrago with is claw ect so i really wish they would make this face more complicated

it did get more detail http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/images/1/1...00x600.jpg compare its eyebrows are thicker as is the arrow
Don't get the complaint about the best facebolt in all beyblades. I love it, my son and call it the Bad boy bey because it almost looks like the Bad Boy eyes. Yes it is simple, I'm glad they kept something simple with the 4Ds
(Jan. 31, 2012  8:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: dat pic yo

ME GUSTA FLASH SAGGITARIO

bueno, can't wait to see track/tip/4D bottom. Grin
My final thoughts, the CW looks amazing, the color and design are just nice to look at. The Facebolt I have mixed feelings for. I like the translucent orange, but I am undecided about the new Sagitario design. The MW just looks like Forbidden and Flame/Inferno/Original Sagitario wheel had a disgusting baby, or a kid thought they would be cool and just mashed 2 random Metal Wheels together. Very uninspired and unappealing.

Considering that this may possibly be the last 4D bey, I am not overly impressed. Also considering the 4D bottom will likely have an S related tip involved...all I have to say is it better have bearings, or atleast be something like RS, or have a good gimmick...

Kenta, no color flashy new bey will make you good...
Do you all seriously like it, hah ? My dog vomits similar things sometimes.
IMO, your dog's vomit would probobly spin better than this bey...
First time I am seeing this, and I must admit it looks very pleasing!

Hopefully it comes to good use.
Goldey Locks CW = Epic Win

Honestly though, I really like the CW, it's so "goldish" it just makes me wanna grab it and never let go.
But those darn stickers Speechless I realize they are trying to do a double-sided arrow kind of thing but couldn't they have used different colors? The blue ruins the love.

I really, really, I mean freakin really don't know why that 4D MW looks so.....fat. It's the first MW that literally looks like a oval. Or like a circular rectangle.

Ugh, I just don't like it Uncertain