[Product]  BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD

That's because instead of favoring weight towards the outside of the blade ( which would make centrifugal force stronger and make the beyblade recoil away) it favors the inner part, making less centrifugal force ( meaning instead of all recoil, some of it is absorbed in the form of a quick, hard to see, studder wobble because it is more willing to give up it's plane.)
everyones saying that its bascically, 2 flame fusion wheels on top of each other. Well, if u look at it closely, its not a flame fusion wheel at all. it may resemble flame, but the metal wheel on flash saggitario is still different. Very different actually. If u look at it, the metal wheel on the top is just a cirlce with a few inward like arrows heading inside the wheel. The metal wheel on the bottom is the one that resembles flame but only because of the wheel on the top. If u think about it without the wheel on the top, then the bottom wheel does not resemble flame at all. (or atleast much less than before) and it has, seemingly like bows on some sides of the wheel.
It looks pretty good, not much recoil. Outward slope on the end of the fusion wheel.
Together, the metal wheel sembles flame, but thats not how it actually is. Also, this means that its not just 2 flame fusion wheels, but it is indeed a new creative and original 4d metal wheel. If u dnt believe me, look at the photo Kai-V showed us closely, here http://ameblo.jp/piyoko74841019/image-11...42360.html and u will soon see what i mean
This bey seems to be a good bey with its cirlular defence at the top and its offense at the bottom, this gives it more defense. Im guessing, probaly , the mode change if there is one at all , will be that u switch one part of the metal wheel with the other part. Im looking foward to this beys release
You are wrong in writing that the top part does not look like Flame at all though ...
I guess it somewhat resembles flame, but not much at all, when u think of it generally.
Guy, we're not saying it physically is two flame wheels, just that it "looks like". "Somewhat resembles"="looks like". Why is this difficult for some people to understand? I mean, seriously.

(Jan. 27, 2012  4:46 PM)JCx06 Wrote: @Th!nk like Basalt BD145 MB?

Back on topic, I hope that this is just an aesthetic wheel, you know, looks nice and is OK (not very good like basalt, but kind of like earth in our current metagame) Grin

Kind of except not using a silly low friction, poor balance tip for a minor centralisation game.

(Jan. 27, 2012  4:51 PM)Meltex Wrote: That's because instead of favoring weight towards the outside of the blade ( which would make centrifugal force stronger and make the beyblade recoil away) it favors the inner part, making less centrifugal force ( meaning instead of all recoil, some of it is absorbed in the form of a quick, hard to see, studder wobble because it is more willing to give up it's plane.)
Yeah, basically. As I said, if you played plastics where weight distribution was much more important than total weight, you'd really see it Smile
Yes, and im saying that generally, it looks not much like flash fusion wheel. Didnt u read my post? i was saying that seperately they were different, and seperately they look nothing ( well, a little bit) like flame. So in truth, i was admitting that together, they resemble flame, but when u think about the parts itself, they look not much like flame at all. I was also saying, because of this, it isnt bascically 2 flame fusion wheels. And take note, i said 'bascically' , so in saying this, why isnt everyone saying simply 'it resembles flame'? saying its bascically 2 parts of flame saggitario is tottaly unnacounted and is useless judgement
Before u put down one of my comments, i suggest u follow what ure username is and think before blantly disregarding. Nothing harsh intended.
I'm sorry, you're not being clear enough here. Are you trying to say that because you don't see how it looks like two flame wheels stacked one on top of the other, that no one else could possibly see that, and therefore are wrong in saying that is how they see it?

Also, try using spellcheck this time. Most decent browsers have it built in, if not, type up your response in a word processor, run spellcheck there, and then copy/paste it into the post box.

Witty retort with the "think, th!nk". Very original.

Lastly, yes, I did read your post, albeit with significant difficulty. My post was in response to the various users posting "IT IZ NAWT 2 FLAEMS" and so on, as well as everyone who doesn't understand that we are saying "we, personally think it looks like two flames", which appears to be the group you belong to.
Wild King, you being holier than thou over a metal wheel is unwelcome and I see you getting fired from jobs with that tone (I would get slapped teasing someone for their name). You smarted off to a trusted member expecting him to agree with a bland comparison. Everybody stopped caring about how similar this somehow looks to eight or so Beyblades. That said, I hope by next week we get new information, at least a little bit.

EDIT:

This Raptor-lover needs caffeine.....
^The 1st part of your post was unnecisarily mean. Its clear that you were trying to be funny, but that doesnt mean you can say things like that.

Anyway, while everyone is allowed to have thier own opinion, it is obvious that Flash resembles Flame. It is not literaly 2 stacked Flame Wheels, but it is also not a wheel that looks nothing like Flame. Why are people making such comments then? Perhaps it is time to close this topic until we recieve new pictures and info, otherwise the same type of comments will just keep being made.
Knock it off people. We have no idea about the depth nor design nor slope of the new metal wheel Flash, so this argument you people are having is pointless. And if you do continue, you'd better have stolen a design plan from Takara Tomy, because that picture is virtually useless.
Codeine wasn't being mean. This is the Flash Sagittario discussion thread right? Don't get mad at someone expressing speculation for flash Sagittario while we are in the thread for it, even if the speculation is the same one we've been making. If someone else posts saying it looks like 2 flames, I swear to you that you are not legally obligated to post back to them. I think it looks like 4 bows, because that's what it is, 4 bows with each one facing a different direction.
I said the 1st part of his post. He said that Wild King would Get fired from every job he ever gets. How is that friendly?

There is a difference between having an opinion and speculating, and making pointless comments as well as stating things as facts that cannot be proven true yet. For example, "this may have high recoil" versus, "this will have high recoil"

This thread needs to be closed for the time being. This is going no where
It was funny to me. I mean, it should be pretty hard to get your feelings hurt on a freaking beyblade forum. Aren't all opinions made through speculation? It seems like people become frustrated in situations like this when all you have to do is look away. So in my opinion, it's 4 bows, probably a flopping change gimmick with MW, high stamina, can't really tell about recoil since such a thin strike zone.
Have we determined what the bottom is for Flash Sagittario, if there is one?
Before someone tells you to use search and to not repost questions, no we do not know yet Smile
First of all. Wildking please do not double post.

Second. In my opinion i think this would be like a phantom wheel or similar. Good defense and stamina.I will definetly buy it as Sagittarius was my favourite bet when I first started metal fusion.

Third. I do think we close this thread as SPAM filling this thread.
>It's January 28th
>It comes out on February 18th
>In 30 days (probably even sooner) we'll have new info fo sho
>mfw there's no point in closing this thread
>mfw I have no face
(Jan. 28, 2012  6:16 PM)Meltex Wrote: It was funny to me. I mean, it should be pretty hard to get your feelings hurt on a freaking beyblade forum. Aren't all opinions made through speculation? It seems like people become frustrated in situations like this when all you have to do is look away. So in my opinion, it's 4 bows, probably a flopping change gimmick with MW, high stamina, can't really tell about recoil since such a thin strike zone.

We have to consider the fact that some peopel are more sensative than others. Speculations are opinions, but not all opinions are specuations. The last bit of your post is perfectly fine, as you state things like "I think" as opposed to "It will" like some other people have been posting. While it is sometimes unintentional, stating things as if they were facts when they are not leads to false rumors and misinformation, and that neevr leads to anything good. How do you think the "Hasbro will ruin 4D wheels" rumor was started? It is obviously completely false, but it was the result of someone stating an opinion as a fact, and then someone on the beyblade wikia decided it was true, and posted it as fact in a article.

Agian, opinions and speculations are fine, and in my book, welcomed, but not to the point where the same things must be re-explained over and over agian to others, and things get open to misinterpretation.

(Jan. 29, 2012  1:20 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: >It's January 28th
>It comes out on February 18th
>In 30 days (probably even sooner) we'll have new info fo sho
>mfw there's no point in closing this thread
>mfw I have no face

If we must wait 30 days for new info, why keep the thread open? Unless the thread can stabilize itself there is no reason to keep the topic open until more info is given. A it stands right now, this topic is more unbalanced than a Flame Sagitario C145S...
I'm annoyed that flash Sagittario wont have some special new tip and track Unhappy
(Jan. 29, 2012  5:33 AM)beyfan123 Wrote: I'm annoyed that flash Sagittario wont have some special new tip and track Unhappy

We don't even know that for sure yet. It may or may not.
i dont know why they had to make it look like flame i didnt like that wheel from the biggining
will all of you please stop naggin about the fusion wheel. We get it it looks like flame get over it. for the past like 5 pages we here the same thing over and over again. Unless there is something new confirmed stop filling this tread up like a broken cd.
(Jan. 29, 2012  7:46 AM)stevebak Wrote: will all of you please stop naggin about the fusion wheel. We get it it looks like flame get over it. for the past like 5 pages we here the same thing over and over again. Unless there is something new confirmed stop filling this tread up like a broken cd.

Actually, the last few pages have predominantly been people complaining about other people stating their opinions that it looks like flame, trying to tell mods how to do their job (close dah thred alredi waaaaaaaaah), and discussions relating to those posts rather than posts that are at least about the beyblade itself, such as "guys it looks like the wheel it "evolves" from". It might be repetitive and shallow but at least it's actually relevant to the topic.

Guess which I find more irritating?

I'm going to suggest that if you find the "looks like flame" posts irritating, just don't read the thread, ignore them, whatever. If the thread deserves to be closed, it will be, and no account of whining is necessary to make that happen; the staff are quite capable of doing their jobs, so leave their jobs to them.