[Product]  BB-125 Light Launcher LR

It indeed seems to be of a purple colour :

[Image: bb125.jpg]
Not too bad, but I really wanted Lime Green. Serious
I actually think it looks pretty nice!

Shame I'd never really buy any launcher standalone that wasn't a Beylauncher of some manner...
I actually like the L3R, it's not quite as powerful as a beylauncher, but mine is still very, very nice.
Yeah, but the problem I always run into switching between Ripcord and Beylauncher is that eventually I end up using both of them less-than-optimally.
I'm still more plastics-focussed, so I have to do that anyway Tongue_out Though, the resistance of an L3R is quite different to that of a plastics launcher.
That thing is pretty annoying to use so I don't see myself looking to buy one of it at all..
I actually kind of like the L3R, despite its bulkiness. That purple recolor looks pretty nice; at least it's not a shade of blue.
(Nov. 02, 2011  9:50 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  9:13 AM)th!nk Wrote: Lime Green anyone?

You read my mind , that or Fluorescent Pink .

Looks like somebody filed a complaint against TT for getting whipped in the face by a beylauncher (LOL that actually happened at the last sydney tournament and he was bleeding Gasp) that is why they are only releasing light launchers now.
I guarantee this information is true TT called me and told me.

Lol, ripcord launchers don't work so well either. Sometimes, when I play multiplayer battles with my cousins, we end up whipping each other with our ripcords xD

A real-life photograph to show that it is the real colour tone :
[Image: mfblightlauncherlrpurpl.jpg]

And the bigger, official picture for this product :
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6193/...rpurpl.jpg

I quite like that sort of purple.
Yeah, that's a nice rich purple that reminds me of the deep red of the Beylauncher L/R.
Looks like a rich purple...it really looks like royalty.

But still, it is a light launcher...so not really much use unfortunately.
Beautiful.
Most likely gonna buy this because of my obsession with purple!
I HOPE its not the same thing as the one in variares.That thing kills my hands....
It is...it's just a recolor. It just doesn't come with VariAres.
They should've released it in more colors. (i.e. lime green (as a ton of people said), blue, red, yellow, orange, etc.)
Here's a few more shots:
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...bb125.html
(Jan. 20, 2012  4:19 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: blue,
TT's already made enough blue launchers to last us a lifetime.
Anything but blue.