[Product]  BB-123 Random Booster Vol. 9 Fusion Hades AD145SWD

Am I the only one who's thinking Chameleon instead of Fly when looking at clear wheel's design?
I can kinda see how, but I'm pretty sure it's confirmed to be based upon the Musca constellation (the fly).
Yes,Uwik(ipedia).Chameleons have camouflage!Than again,those eyes looks more to a fly than a chameleon.
I just looked closely again and saw the limbs, definitely resembling a Fly now. Musca it is then...
I may actually force my dad to get me a couple of these...

The Musca/Beezlebub/Chameion-thing looks cool and all, but I'm looking forward to a few new MWs in there.
Know what, it kinda looks like a bey in the Cyber Pegy game.

And know what, I can't wait for it.
Do not discuss unconfirmed information.
Of course I'm on a Scout campout when this topic gets reopened. :\

That supposed Musca Beyblade looks pretty cool. I hope we can get some leaks ofthe other RBV9 Beys soon. Smile

Thanks for the information, Kai-V.
Hmm... Belezebrute maybe? You know - that one from the kiddies Metal Fusion video game? hahaha

and I thought the Bakushin Wheel was one of the more lighter ones, no? This new guys green beyblade has to have a good track and bottom (not to mention heavier) if its going to last in the ring with a 4D bey (cough-cough TANK) like Big Bang Peg, or Death Quetzalcoatl
The anime has already established that the normal rules mean nothing in the show if that is what you mean. (Killer Gemios wins some matches, remember? So does Poison Serpent.) If you mean IRL, then obviously it depends on how you use it. Nobody's gonna use it uncustomized unless it comes with BD145RB/CS or something.
And no, none of the beys like Bloody Beelzebrute will be released.

They're too spiky, it'd risk making matches too exciting/injuring children, and probably be difficult to make.
(Nov. 14, 2011  10:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: And no, none of the beys like Bloody Beelzebrute will be released.

They're too spiky, it'd risk making matches too exciting/injuring children, and probably be difficult to make.

XD. Most likely. You must remember that we were not the targeted audience of Beyblades.

Hopefully Fusion Hades is good. Don't recall any metal wheel called Fusion. I wonder about its performance...
You don't recall it because Fusion is a new part.
Lol. I know. I was being rhetorical for some reason. I'm hoping Hades looks like an evil face. That would be a wicked CW.
This 9nth edition of the Random Booster is a Few Disappointig except Fusion Hades who looks very cool Smile
will fusion hades have a 4d bottom, and what type is it
(Nov. 17, 2011  8:48 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: will fusion hades have a 4d bottom, and what type is it

Everything that is known and confirmed is posted here. If you do not find it anywhwere in this topic, then it is not known.
(Nov. 17, 2011  8:38 PM)Macronimo Wrote: This 9nth edition of the Random Booster is a Few Disappointig except Fusion Hades who looks very cool Smile

I believe that the picture in the second post that Kai-V posted is not Fusion Hades, but one of the Blades confirmed to be in the random booster. As she said, the metal wheel in the picture is Bakushin; not Fusion.
That Bakushin Beyblade is more or less confirmed to come with T125XF :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-110837...48154.html
Nice, another XF release. Smile T125 I don't really care about, TBH.

Once again, thanks for the info, Kai-V.
Looks cool. I'll definitely pick this up, I'm really looking forward to that Bakushin. But the prize bey would be nice too.
Quite intriguing on how XF is getting more common by the releases, at least now.

On the contrary, I have to say that having a plain Bakushin would be great.
(Nov. 20, 2011  6:48 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Quite intriguing on how XF is getting more common by the releases, at least now.

On the contrary, I have to say that having a plain Bakushin would be great.

That expression ("on the contrary") doesn't mean what you think it means.

thanks for the info Kai-V...Are you sure that's not WF?

S/B: They should call these things Recycle/Reshuffle boosters
Edit: The link below is the origin of my questioning
(Nov. 20, 2011  7:12 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: thanks for the info Kai-V...Are you sure that's not WF?

S/B: They should call these things Recycle/Reshuffle boosters
Edit: The link below is the origin of my questioning

See the lines that go down the sides from the tip? On WF they don't go down to where those indentations are, whereas on XF, (as in the picture) they do.

So even if it were to come with WF, that picture clearly shows an XF.