[Product]  BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set

thank you Kai-V!
I am sure to get this!
the extra beylauncher wouldn't hurt haha new parts as well as a WF that I don't have along with DF105LRF =3
That looks like a Beylauncher LR, which makes sense since L-Drago is also included with this. And is that a GOLDEN 230? EPIC. I'm going to get 2 of these!
(Oct. 15, 2011  6:05 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: 404 error? Too late I guess.

Hm ? The image still shows when I click on the link.
I'm getting the same thing - Kai-V would you mind uploading it to somewhere and giving a direct link to it, or can you not?
(Oct. 15, 2011  7:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2011  6:05 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: 404 error? Too late I guess.

Hm ? The image still shows when I click on the link.

The image may still be cached for you. Ctrl+F5 and see if it still works. I am getting a Page Not Found error, personally.
I only saw the image twice and then visited the link again that was when the error poped up...
(Oct. 15, 2011  8:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I like to never clear my cache.
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9073/mfbbb121.jpg

Thanks Wink
wow it looks neat, specially golden or clear yellow 230 I believe. I will save up for it.
PS: what is DX?
(Oct. 15, 2011  8:29 PM)stevebak Wrote: PS: what is DX?

As was posted recently in the "Ask a queston, get an answer!" topic, it means Deluxe.
DX stands for deluxe
from the looks of it the launcher is as a matter of fact a beylauncher LR how cool but I still cant see the picture clearly enough to know if there is a launcher grip although the square type object beneath the beylauncher pic could be a 3 seg LG
(Oct. 15, 2011  8:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I like to never clear my cache.
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9073/mfbbb121.jpg
Oh wow that's a whole boxfull of competitive parts then.

I see a LR launcher, which makes sense as there is a L-Drago. It looks the same colour as the BB-97 G.P Reshuffle set version.

Looking forward to this very much.
That set looks great. Hopefully Guardian, Wing and Duo will have some uses. Smile Definitely putting this on my wants list.

Ooohhh, a Beylauncher LR? Smexy. The blue MF-2 kit looks neat, though I'd prefer a green one. :\ /rant

wow looks great hope they perform well
This looks AWESOME!!
I personally think that Guardian looks like it has a knight helmet when it's pointing downwards.
Wing Pegasis looks smexyawesome! The red CW is great and Wing looks like a fusion between Rock and Big Bang. Wonder if you can flip over the peice of the MW with the red aticker on?
And Duo Uranus... Grin Gorgeus!!! The Face reminds me of a zombie :l ... The MW is almost perfectly round giving stamina and looks heavy so hoping for lots of weight!
PS: Anybody notice the wing on the CW Sticker (wing + zombie face= angel?)
I am loving this set going to get this

so many of competitive parts YAY Smile
Thanks for the pics, Kai-V!
Wow, the set looks gorgeous!
From whatever I could make out, I can say that Duo Uranus(if that is the bey I saw) reminds me of Thermal Pisces (color-wise).
I loVe the yellow 230 wd. and the LRF too. NÆ¡ I have 2 LRF for later use.
In the other hand, it is sad that LR Launcher doesn't have any color accept Black and Red. I prefer Sky Blue more. Well, let's get painted.
However this set still awesome
As much as it looks cool, I am wondering if the beys are actually good. I only purchase products that are good beyblades, not ones that are rare, or nice and shiny. It is clearly a waste of a good $70-$120. I will wait until somebody else buys it, or gives a review.
(Oct. 16, 2011  1:46 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: As much as it looks cool, I am wondering if the beys are actually good. I only purchase products that are good beyblades, not ones that are rare, or nice and shiny. It is clearly a waste of a good $70-$120. I will wait until somebody else buys it, or gives a review.
Wouldn't it be easier to buy it and test it out for yourself? Anyway, loving the look of this set.
Kai-V you should edit 3 things in the OP
no1: the pictures have an error when I click on it...anyone who would try to check how it looks would be unfortunate to not find out
no2: please put the picture of the box in the OP again it would be convenient for a newcomer to this thread...
no3: please change beylauncher to Beylauncher LR
This set is gonna be amazing, I can tell.
Yes sir I agree with you Rai. And Vulcan Blaze: Beyblade is a passion that you customized your own bey, not just powerful but also good looking. still, it depends on you wether or not to want your bey look good. And beside, thid det got LRF why not buying?
When i clicked L-Drago Guradian i got Wing Pegasis when I clicked pegasis i got l-drago I Personally love this set i have known about for a while and already wanted it hope Guardina Stringer than Destroy I not a destroying person as long L-Drago guards by Offense is the best dedfense I will be happy
looks like another L Drago to test to see if we have a good Left Spin only bey. Duo Looks like it wont preform well and Wing is just another average looking wheel. Dont mean to diss but that is just me. other than that, I could be wrong and the other parts are just staple