[Product]  BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium

(Jul. 15, 2011  8:53 PM)Slee Wrote: When this gets released, it would be interesting to see if prototype Nemesis was compatible with launchers and parts. if there's a way to remove it without breaking the arena, which there probably will be.

It will probably not have a Bottom, nor would it have something at its bottom that could accomodate a real Bottom ...
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:40 AM)Omega12 Wrote: SO what exactly is the Nemesis prototype? Is it, like the name implies, a prototype of a bey that will later be released under the name of Nemesis?

Nemesis has been known to be the main villain for Metal Fight Beyblade 4D for several months now ...

Well I haven't really been keeping up with beyblade stuff for the past couple of months, so it's easy for me to have missed things.

Nemesis seems like an upgraded Perseus though.
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:32 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:30 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Screw the stadium, I want the Nemesis prototype!!!

you dont get the stadium or the Nemesis, they are both attached to the Bey Ta machine....
What! then how is it released for a price of 6825 Yen and how can it have a BB- number, if it isn't portable! Beyta 1 and Beyta2 didn't have a BB- number.
If this isn't portable like you stated Callum, wouldn't there be some kind of prize bey?-Thanks for the interesting info Kai-V!
Wait so this is a stadium that you can buy but is just lie the Bey TA machine??? if im right this could be SO cool for practiceing, but Hasbro being like it is they will do 1 of 2 things
1) never release it
or
2) make their own version of it and compleatly mess it up till its carp.
(Jul. 16, 2011  1:30 AM)sum 472 Wrote: What! then how is it released for a price of 6825 Yen and how can it have a BB- number, if it isn't portable! Beyta 1 and Beyta2 didn't have a BB- number.
If this isn't portable like you stated Callum, wouldn't there be some kind of prize bey?-Thanks for the interesting info Kai-V!

To make things clear because neither of you seem to completely understand what you are talking about :

When you open the box for BB-120, you will get a stadium, and a Beyblade stuck to it. You cannot remove the Nemesis prototype from the centre of the stadium. The centre is motorised to make it look like the Nemesis prototype is spinning.

As such, BB-120 wants to imitate TAKARA-TOMY's Bey Ta 1 & 2 Go machines.
(Jul. 16, 2011  5:27 AM)Fonspark Wrote: Prototype Nemesis isn't exactly stuck to the stadium's centre
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...7-1092.jpg
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...st-31.html

Seriously ? TAKARA-TOMY would obviously have a version where it is not stuck, but there is absolutely no reason it would not be stuck in the official release ...
Now wait a minute, maybe Prototype Nemesis isn't a fixed "bey", but rather a variant on design that gets "launched" by the centre of the Ultimate Bey Ta stadium. I mean, it's just speculation, but I could see that being cranked out by R&D.
(Jul. 16, 2011  3:24 PM)Spinster Wrote: Now wait a minute, maybe Prototype Nemesis isn't a fixed "bey", but rather a variant on design that gets "launched" by the centre of the Ultimate Bey Ta stadium. I mean, it's just speculation, but I could see that being cranked out by R&D.

I do not really understand your post. If you look at the Bey Ta Go machines, the Beyblades are 'fixed', and the stadium's motor just makes them rotate.
Right, but imagine a variation on that; NOTE TO READERS: THIS IS MERE CONJECTURE, DO NOT TAKE MY MUSINGS AS FACT, I DO NOT HAVE INSIDER INFORMATION OF ANY SORT before you start it up, you snap in Prototype Nemesis to the centre of the spinning plate, some sort of locking mechanism interacting with a specialized tip. You hit the go switch and it starts up, gets to a certain speed, and releases Prototype Nemesis as a free-spinning "bey". Obviously this tactic couldn't have been used in the original Bey Ta Go machines because kids would have just taken the machine's bey. But for a home use system? Seems like that would be a fun design to me.
(Jul. 16, 2011  3:45 PM)Spinster Wrote: Right, but imagine a variation on that; NOTE TO READERS: THIS IS MERE CONJECTURE, DO NOT TAKE MY MUSINGS AS FACT, I DO NOT HAVE INSIDER INFORMATION OF ANY SORT before you start it up, you snap in Prototype Nemesis to the centre of the spinning plate, some sort of locking mechanism interacting with a specialized tip. You hit the go switch and it starts up, gets to a certain speed, and releases Prototype Nemesis as a free-spinning "bey". Obviously this tactic couldn't have been used in the original Bey Ta Go machines because kids would have just taken the machine's bey. But for a home use system? Seems like that would be a fun design to me.

Yar. It would make sense for the original Bey Ta machine to have the bey locked to prevent stealing.

TT could make this one removable since there is no reason to lock it down now... You actually own the whole thing.
So Does this Make Nemesis A Bey Only To Be seen in the BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium? Or is it only prototype In the BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium and The Real Nemesis Bey Going to Be Released as a Starter?
Yes, I'm wondering the same thing as Hell Wolf. But IIRC Doesn't King or someone use him in the anime eventually? If so, then there will most likely be a starter (refrain from saying yes because of Mercury Anubis, and a couple other choice beys.)
King uses Vari Ares D:D.
The Black Sun will use Nemesis.
(Jul. 18, 2011  10:15 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yes, I'm wondering the same thing as Hell Wolf. But IIRC Doesn't King or someone use him in the anime eventually? If so, then there will most likely be a starter (refrain from saying yes because of Mercury Anubis, and a couple other choice beys.)
(Jul. 18, 2011  10:21 AM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: King uses Vari Ares D : D
The Black Sun will use Nemesis.

So Then There are Some Chances That Nemesis will be Like Mercury Anubis that Will Not Be Released in a starter or it might be Just Be A Starter or a Booster I Hope Cause I Have too Many LL2.........Well I Hope TT Does Decide to Make It a Booster Or A Starter if it will appear in the anime.............

but Why Does It Look like A Battle Striker?
T_T....... and If Doesn't Become a part of the story The Question Will be Nemesis Really be The Black Suns Bey as They Say or will something different be Revealed?
With every release there comes that chance. But since this IIRC is going to be in the anime and will be a big part of it, I'm sure they'll release it in a Starter.
(Jul. 18, 2011  9:00 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: So Does this Make Nemesis A Bey Only To Be seen in the BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium? Or is it only prototype In the BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium and The Real Nemesis Bey Going to Be Released as a Starter?

Use your mind : I already posted that this set has the Nemesis Prototype. Obviously there will be an actual Nemesis later.
The Prototype Nemesis reminds me of Gravity Perseus...
it's pretty obvious that nemesis will be a defense type based on it's design....
You don't know that. It almost resembles Rock, which arguably has the best smash released in America.
(Jul. 19, 2011  12:12 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: You don't know that. It almost resembles Rock, which arguably has the best smash released in America.

Lightning ... ? Besides, why does that matter? Poison is the best Smash Attack Wheel at my local supermarket. So?
Above post FTW! But true, I did forget Lightning. But Rock is still better for attack than defense, and this looks kind of like Rock.
The Nemesis wheel reminds me of username's Skull wheel
Ugh, another thing I will be avoiding. The prototype looks nice, but unless I can actually use it in a combo, why bother?

(Jul. 19, 2011  12:04 AM)m0by_dick Wrote: it's pretty obvious that nemesis will be a defense type based on it's design....

Actually agreeing with this, as much as this is pointless speculation, it's round but looks aggressive, and perfectly fits TT's idea of a "defense" type.
Proto Nemesis does look a bit like Gravity Peruseus. I cannot wait to see what the actual Nemisi bey will look like if it is ever released.

Gimmick stadiums like these actualy sound fun. I wouldnt mind something like this. It could be somewhat useful for testing and appling theories.