[Product]  BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium

(Oct. 25, 2011  11:32 PM)gibsonmac Wrote: The Blue wing is a toys R Us exclusive bonus item in Japan, so only Bey Ta 2 Go stadiums bought at toys r us stores in Japan will come with the blue wing BBP

Toys "R" Us ? Are you certain ? Nothing mentions that, and it is more likely, looking at history, that it is in WBBA stores altogether.
Yeah I asked Akirasdaddy to get me one and showed him the link, that is what he said, he IS in Japan after all... he maintains its a toys r us exclusive thing
(Oct. 26, 2011  2:54 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Yeah I asked Akirasdaddy to get me one and showed him the link, that is what he said, he IS in Japan after all... he maintains its a toys r us exclusive thing

There goes my time for importing this carp.....

Ah well, thanks for the news!
(Oct. 26, 2011  12:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  11:32 PM)gibsonmac Wrote: The Blue wing is a toys R Us exclusive bonus item in Japan, so only Bey Ta 2 Go stadiums bought at toys r us stores in Japan will come with the blue wing BBP

Toys "R" Us ? Are you certain ? Nothing mentions that, and it is more likely, looking at history, that it is in WBBA stores altogether.

Just to clarify what i said last weekend about this gift and what Kai-V is saying, i put my friend words at a WBBA store at Japan and the response that he give to my answer:

"The blue BBP is Takara Tomy's gift for WBBA stores to boost their sales and give some exclusiveness to them,,, not included inside the box.
In a way these things defines well what WBBA stores are besides Beyblade tournaments.
WBBA stores does not give the best deals in Japan but even people like me keeps coming back in search of such special deals."

About Toys´r´Us i don´t know; but during saturday and sunday there were a lot of the blue Wings BBP at this store, as a gift. But i suposse that is limited and it´ll stops this gift when they sold out a particular units of BB-120, obviously.

Salute!!!

I cannot wait until BB18Libra mods his Proto Nemesis to work like a regular Beyblade (Meaning compatible with others), he just used his cannibalized Basalt against it lol.
(Oct. 26, 2011  4:52 PM)Ballbreaker Wrote: Just to clarify what i said last weekend about this gift and what Kai-V is saying, i put my friend words at a WBBA store at Japan and the response that he give to my answer:

"The blue BBP is Takara Tomy's gift for WBBA stores to boost their sales and give some exclusiveness to them,,, not included inside the box.
In a way these things defines well what WBBA stores are besides Beyblade tournaments.
WBBA stores does not give the best deals in Japan but even people like me keeps coming back in search of such special deals."

About Toys´r´Us i don´t know; but during saturday and sunday there were a lot of the blue Wings BBP at this store, as a gift. But i suposse that is limited and it´ll stops this gift when they sold out a particular units of BB-120, obviously.

Salute!!!

Yeah, another Japanese seller told me the same thing about the Blue BBP and it being from toys r us, though I suppose it could be at both places??
I am quite sure it is WBBA stores in general ...
This is the same case as the WBBA Red Face, Blue Shaft Pegasis Face in Singapore. The face was intended for WBBA gifts only, but it was also available in Singapore's local Toys 'R' Us stores as a free promotional item for a limited time only. It's done to promote sales for Toys 'R' Us.

It was done also for the Malaysian Toys 'R' Us with the Event Special Earth Aquila (Purple) in Malaysia. (Only it was sold normally in retail shelves and NOT FREE, over in Malaysia)

These cases are just for limited time only. Once the inventory has been exhausted, it will be back to WBBA stores.